Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The surgery to cure my most subhuman trait is cheap and affordable!!!

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
I’m a mulatto so I have disgusting fat lips. This is one of my biggest flaws and if I can get this fixed I can move closer to ascension. The price is well within my budget too. Best news I’ve heard in awhile.

Cope
Unless you have some serious deformity like a cleft lip, I doubt any kind of lip surgery would get you any gains in looks, maybe 0.25 points at best. If you are 2/10 now, you will basically still be 2/10 with rounding. Sorry if that sounds harsh.

He wants dick enlargement surgery :feelsYall:
Cope
Unless you have some serious deformity like a cleft lip, I doubt any kind of lip surgery would get you any gains in looks, maybe 0.25 points at best. If you are 2/10 now, you will basically still be 2/10 with rounding. Sorry if that sounds harsh.
It really depends on how much they stand out I think.

It's not your lips is the rest of your face dude. Thin lips are worse.

Mines are expensive.
We should be given $50,000 surgery loans we have years and years to pay off, even at an interest if it's not extreme.

No surgery exists to make me white.

lefort 3 should be covered for every men who reached 20 without friends or girlfriend.
We need to get political and create a separate internet community that deals with lookism and surgery rights for all ugly people. Foids would have to join because they have political power and we need them to support facial surgery rights.
No surgery exists to make me white.
Skin bleaching.

Isn’t cheap and affordable the same thing

mine aren't even invented yet
:feelscry:
Fuck bro hit me right in the mirror neurons. I can't get surgery without risking 90% chance of losing nerve function in my lower face, and even if I did it's a several year long process which will not improve my eye area whatsoever. It's fucking over.

hope it works out for you bro

I need a frame surgery, which is as far as I know, impossible.

proper penis surgery, increasing length and width with little to no accidents or mishaps
height surgery which can increase my height by 6 or more inches
something to get rid of my autism and social anxiety
entirely new face

I think they actually performed a complete facial transplant a few years ago. I guess it requires decent bones (mogs me) but otherwise it's all good.
i have shit jaw and chin, the most important thing for a man other than height and dick

i have shit jaw and chin, the most important thing for a man other than height and dick
It's even more important bro, inferior dicks won't get you stared out in public. Height is arguable, but with immigration in mind you can get away with it if you're above 175cm (unless birdcel).

FUCK NORMIE CUNTS LOOKING AT ME LIKE I'M ABOUT TO RAPE THEIR FOIDS, I HOPE THEY GET MULTIPLE CANCERS.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back