Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The Supreme Court's Affirmative Action decision is actually progressive.

S

Snhook

I regret every post I’ve ever written on this site
-
People on the left are going to see this as a major step backward but in reality it's actually a big leap forward.

Anyone against racial discrimination should be rejoicing at this new development. Hopefully now college administrators will come to their senses and begin to use class and wealth as a proxy for getting disadvantaged kids into college, not race.

In the future, I hope to see other race-centered programs and observances get abolished too such as black history month, BLM, BET, etc. All these things only serve to remind black people that we need extra attention just so that we can feel good about ourselves. I always found it all to be really condescending and insincere tbh.

Kudos to the Giga-Based SCOTUS for paving the way toward a more racially equitable society free from unjust discrimination!

IMG 2781

Don’t follow American politics

Kinda hard not to when you're in the country
Yeah, you guys are obsessed with it. No one pays attention to politics in Canada.

A win for all curries and ricecels :dab:
Keep seethin Biden :dab: