Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The sun is so beautiful

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

Retarded Mexicurrycel | Ochako Uraraka enthusiast
★★★★★
I can't stop looking at it, its so amazing, they were right, the sun is a majesty, come outside the sun is so beautiful, the sun has been contained. There is nothing to fear.

Its such a bright and beautiful day outside.

I̸̬͌̍̍̕t̸͎̐͑̒̒͂s̷̥̑͠ ̶͇͒̓̈́̄ş̸̠̰̈́̇̌̒͝ǘ̴̻̖͖̖̃͝c̴̨̺͓̬̬͐h̵̢̾͆͝ ̶͈̂̅͝a̷̝͕̘͑̅̿͘ ̴̜̮̆̒̈́͆̈́b̵̭̰̠̗͒̋̊r̷͖̺̤̺̈́̌ͅḯ̶̙͇͕͖̐̔͝g̶̜̣̟̣̟͛̑͛͋̀h̵̻̺͎̑̌t̶̫̩̝̐̐̍̅͝ ̶͔̒͆a̸̡̘̹̿̎̊͌͑n̶̨̜͇͝d̶̡̲͓͑ ̴̪̠̱͑͜b̶̤̫̬̳̈͑̉e̵̟̜͘a̶̤͒̾͘̚ü̵̻̙̮t̶̢͇̙̱̽̾͝͝ï̵̮̻͙͕͌f̴̧̧̣͍͉͑u̶͈͒̆l̷̯̇̔ ̸̢̱̺̻͑̑ḑ̶͈̉a̸̮̰͘y̴̭̼̒̍ ̵̖̤̍͑͗̕ỏ̶̟͎͒͑͛̾͜ự̸̬ẗ̶̡̤́̉ş̴͔͔̃̈́̏̒͘͜i̸͉̫͉̋̈́̋͐͜d̵̛̥͓e̶̢̻͉̘̝͛̉̅͆͝.̷̥̥͑́̾̑̔

Last edited:
COME OUTSIDE

I refuse to leave my basement :feelsUgh:

I refuse to leave my basement :feelsUgh:
W̵̢̢̧̘̻͍̰̔͒̿̐͌͆͜͝e̶̡̛͍͔͙̯̩̩̰̣̎̚ ̸̨̩̥̼̑̒̊̒̅̌́w̵̧̧̰̥͎̃̑͛͐͘͘͠͠i̸̘̓̽͊͆͌̽̇͗̕͝l̷̡͖͕̭̰̙̗͐̇͒͒͌͐͝l̷͍̣͇̾̌͌͐͑́͐̀͝ ̸̛̛̠̞̟̗͚̏͆̐̾̄̂̉̕f̵̛̦̹͍͎͓̓͆̏͆̀͐̀͠͝į̵̺̜̲̖̟̲̐͆̽̿̀̅͘͘n̸̤̼̲̳̳̺̤͌̊̀̈̋͐̍͜ḑ̸̲̥̩͍͔̇͂́ ̸̱͖̘̝̫̬̲̯̔̆̐̋̿͜a̶̧̠̙̦̩̤͕̕͘ ̵̻̅ẃ̵̹͉̜̽͜͝ȃ̴̖̺̫͒̾͛͂ỳ̸̘͓͈̥̥̦ͅ ̵̨͇̬̤̤̪̿̒̿ḭ̴̥̞̘͈̼̫̣̀̅͐̍̇̉͝n̵̉͌͑͑̏́͜ ̶̯͉͍̙̤̀̿̔̾͘͠͠(̴̼͖͈̝͑́̂̿̀͌͋͜͠:̸̯̞̮͚͈̄̍̓͆̀͗͘͜͝

Shut the fuck up nigger gas ball

Shut the fuck up nigger gas ball
W̷̻̥͍̩̪̅̉̀͠ḫ̸̹̗̠̥͠ā̴̘͈̗͒̅̕ͅt̶͇̪͙̝̿̿ ̵̧̮̬̝̘̔t̴̢̡͔̍̑̔h̷̼͖̪̓ḙ̵̢͗̔̒̎̚ ̶̩̥͇́̿͐͝f̶͇̞̬̹̭̅͒u̶̝̫̭̗̰̅̒ç̸̼͙͆͒ͅk̷̡̠͓̥͎͗̆ ̴̰̑̋͘d̶̡͘ĩ̴̤̀͘͝d̵̜̥̹̉͗̈ͅ ̵̮̗̗̥̒͋̃́͠ẏ̴̭̠̞̎͛ǫ̶̨́͌̇͆u̶̧̠̱̻̞͆̔͝ ̶̡̞̃͋̄͝j̵̛̙̙͌û̵̧̥̘̖̯̃͋͘ṡ̶̢͍̖̥̈́t̸̖̆ ̴̫͎̇c̵̛̈̀ͅä̵̖̜́̊͐̕l̵͇̥̖͂͗ͅl̶̘̒̏͜͠ ̷̢̪̱̜̇̔͘m̴̪͉̙̲͗ę̷͘ ̷̮͔̬̙̻̐͋̀͋̔ṋ̷͕̟̂ḯ̵̺͕̓̿g̸̫͎̈́̓ĝ̸̞̿̔é̵̖͉̩r̶̮̗̘͐͒̊?̷̱̅̋͛͆̾ ̶̮̑̕Y̷̺̖̗͝o̶̳͈̮͚̹̎̌̐̂͠u̵̩̞̬͉͋r̵̢̹̩̭̊́̽̕͠ ̵͍̥̝̞͓͌w̵͚͗͂̅̄̾ḩ̶̨̫̲̫̅̽ó̴̻͉̹̂̕ͅḽ̵͔̭̞̤̈́̓̿e̷̖̽͋̐ ̶̖̞̦̗̩̄̈f̵̢̢̪͕͗̾a̶̢̗̘̠͒m̸̼͓̌̉́ḯ̸̤ͅl̸̢̞͇͒ẙ̶̦͍͙̤͒̄ ̵̧̛͔̯̹̔̓h̶̨̩̺̪̤̒͛͑͆ȁ̴̲͔̣̭̌͌s̸̢̗̙̻͕̉̽̑͗ ̷̥̭̭̳̄̀b̶̠͉̘̮̀͘ĕ̴̝̠͈͝ͅê̶̪̜͓n̶̤̹͔̞̅͆͑ ̸̪̔̍̍t̴̲̯̩̹̒̿̈́̉ù̵͔̜̈̊̅̽ŗ̵͗̔͐́n̶͇̮̥̝̄̆̾͗e̶̗͆̀̆͜d̷͕̟̗̹̐̍ ̸͈͔̗̩̫̏́͆͑̈́i̶̛̲̾͑͊ǹ̸̠̺̩̮̼͂̎̅t̵͉͒̄̒̃̌o̶̫̳͐̊̇͌͘ ̷͔̩̼̩̀̔͌ͅo̷͕͕̭̗͐͗̐̎͜n̴͚̩͓̣̈́̏̂͝e̶̢̳̳͗̚ ̶͖̒̓͘s̵̡̤͌͜i̵͈̜̦̽́̿ͅǹ̴̹̂̓ģ̸͇̌̆̚͝ḽ̸̨͗͑̾ę̴̨͇͍͇̊́̂́͑ ̷̤̯͚͊͂̈́̚͝ͅm̸̨̪̯͊̈̒̽a̴̫͉̗͇̽s̸̫̙͈̉̃̐͝s̵̫̠͚͉̔ ̵̯͐͜o̵̗̙͖̩̘̾͗͝͝f̵̡̗̦̙̐ ̵̫͓̋̋͆̽ͅm̶͎̾͌͝e̸̡͎̹͙̿̌̒̈̾l̵̡̟̤̼͈̑̉̋̐̃t̷̳̠͔̹̀̏̐̈́̕e̷̙̾d̸͙͈̣̓͠ ̷̱̝͖̌f̸͚͇̒̿l̵̡̬̫̳͉̍͊̇e̸͙͖̼͆͛̕͝s̸̜͚̈͊̾́͜h̵͕̪͔̎̍̈́͜,̵̫̲͈̮̀ ̶̺͚̜͔̱̒ÿ̴͍̜́̈̾͝o̶̧͇͇̜̅͆͑ȕ̶̜͉̹̹̉̾ ̷̟͛a̵͖̙̭̒͠r̴̡̢̙͎̹͛e̷̢̦̪͚̯͆̅̓ ̸̼͙̿͠n̵̖̍͋͝ẻ̷̢͎̑͊̕x̶͓̣͕̗͊̎͊̈́ẗ̸͕̖̼͔̂͛́͝

is this some kind of ad for dark sousl

W̷̻̥͍̩̪̅̉̀͠ḫ̸̹̗̠̥͠ā̴̘͈̗͒̅̕ͅt̶͇̪͙̝̿̿ ̵̧̮̬̝̘̔t̴̢̡͔̍̑̔h̷̼͖̪̓ḙ̵̢͗̔̒̎̚ ̶̩̥͇́̿͐͝f̶͇̞̬̹̭̅͒u̶̝̫̭̗̰̅̒ç̸̼͙͆͒ͅk̷̡̠͓̥͎͗̆ ̴̰̑̋͘d̶̡͘ĩ̴̤̀͘͝d̵̜̥̹̉͗̈ͅ ̵̮̗̗̥̒͋̃́͠ẏ̴̭̠̞̎͛ǫ̶̨́͌̇͆u̶̧̠̱̻̞͆̔͝ ̶̡̞̃͋̄͝j̵̛̙̙͌û̵̧̥̘̖̯̃͋͘ṡ̶̢͍̖̥̈́t̸̖̆ ̴̫͎̇c̵̛̈̀ͅä̵̖̜́̊͐̕l̵͇̥̖͂͗ͅl̶̘̒̏͜͠ ̷̢̪̱̜̇̔͘m̴̪͉̙̲͗ę̷͘ ̷̮͔̬̙̻̐͋̀͋̔ṋ̷͕̟̂ḯ̵̺͕̓̿g̸̫͎̈́̓ĝ̸̞̿̔é̵̖͉̩r̶̮̗̘͐͒̊?̷̱̅̋͛͆̾ ̶̮̑̕Y̷̺̖̗͝o̶̳͈̮͚̹̎̌̐̂͠u̵̩̞̬͉͋r̵̢̹̩̭̊́̽̕͠ ̵͍̥̝̞͓͌w̵͚͗͂̅̄̾ḩ̶̨̫̲̫̅̽ó̴̻͉̹̂̕ͅḽ̵͔̭̞̤̈́̓̿e̷̖̽͋̐ ̶̖̞̦̗̩̄̈f̵̢̢̪͕͗̾a̶̢̗̘̠͒m̸̼͓̌̉́ḯ̸̤ͅl̸̢̞͇͒ẙ̶̦͍͙̤͒̄ ̵̧̛͔̯̹̔̓h̶̨̩̺̪̤̒͛͑͆ȁ̴̲͔̣̭̌͌s̸̢̗̙̻͕̉̽̑͗ ̷̥̭̭̳̄̀b̶̠͉̘̮̀͘ĕ̴̝̠͈͝ͅê̶̪̜͓n̶̤̹͔̞̅͆͑ ̸̪̔̍̍t̴̲̯̩̹̒̿̈́̉ù̵͔̜̈̊̅̽ŗ̵͗̔͐́n̶͇̮̥̝̄̆̾͗e̶̗͆̀̆͜d̷͕̟̗̹̐̍ ̸͈͔̗̩̫̏́͆͑̈́i̶̛̲̾͑͊ǹ̸̠̺̩̮̼͂̎̅t̵͉͒̄̒̃̌o̶̫̳͐̊̇͌͘ ̷͔̩̼̩̀̔͌ͅo̷͕͕̭̗͐͗̐̎͜n̴͚̩͓̣̈́̏̂͝e̶̢̳̳͗̚ ̶͖̒̓͘s̵̡̤͌͜i̵͈̜̦̽́̿ͅǹ̴̹̂̓ģ̸͇̌̆̚͝ḽ̸̨͗͑̾ę̴̨͇͍͇̊́̂́͑ ̷̤̯͚͊͂̈́̚͝ͅm̸̨̪̯͊̈̒̽a̴̫͉̗͇̽s̸̫̙͈̉̃̐͝s̵̫̠͚͉̔ ̵̯͐͜o̵̗̙͖̩̘̾͗͝͝f̵̡̗̦̙̐ ̵̫͓̋̋͆̽ͅm̶͎̾͌͝e̸̡͎̹͙̿̌̒̈̾l̵̡̟̤̼͈̑̉̋̐̃t̷̳̠͔̹̀̏̐̈́̕e̷̙̾d̸͙͈̣̓͠ ̷̱̝͖̌f̸͚͇̒̿l̵̡̬̫̳͉̍͊̇e̸͙͖̼͆͛̕͝s̸̜͚̈͊̾́͜h̵͕̪͔̎̍̈́͜,̵̫̲͈̮̀ ̶̺͚̜͔̱̒ÿ̴͍̜́̈̾͝o̶̧͇͇̜̅͆͑ȕ̶̜͉̹̹̉̾ ̷̟͛a̵͖̙̭̒͠r̴̡̢̙͎̹͛e̷̢̦̪͚̯͆̅̓ ̸̼͙̿͠n̵̖̍͋͝ẻ̷̢͎̑͊̕x̶͓̣͕̗͊̎͊̈́ẗ̸͕̖̼͔̂͛́͝
I ain’t organic you failed sun. Now go off to proxima centauri they got good retard nigletliens like @Saysitsover you can eat. This world is mine to destroy

I ain’t organic you failed sun. Now go off to proxima centauri they go good retard nigletliens like @Saysitsover you can eat. This world is mine to destroy
ₑᵣₘₐₓₓᵢₙg ₐ ₚₗₐₙₑₜ? Bₐₛₑd

How many foids gave you a head out in the sun so far?

I can't stop looking at it, its so amazing, they were right, the sun is a majesty, come outside the sun is so beautiful, the sun has been contained. There is nothing to fear.

Its such a bright and beautiful day outside.

I̸̬͌̍̍̕t̸͎̐͑̒̒͂s̷̥̑͠ ̶͇͒̓̈́̄ş̸̠̰̈́̇̌̒͝ǘ̴̻̖͖̖̃͝c̴̨̺͓̬̬͐h̵̢̾͆͝ ̶͈̂̅͝a̷̝͕̘͑̅̿͘ ̴̜̮̆̒̈́͆̈́b̵̭̰̠̗͒̋̊r̷͖̺̤̺̈́̌ͅḯ̶̙͇͕͖̐̔͝g̶̜̣̟̣̟͛̑͛͋̀h̵̻̺͎̑̌t̶̫̩̝̐̐̍̅͝ ̶͔̒͆a̸̡̘̹̿̎̊͌͑n̶̨̜͇͝d̶̡̲͓͑ ̴̪̠̱͑͜b̶̤̫̬̳̈͑̉e̵̟̜͘a̶̤͒̾͘̚ü̵̻̙̮t̶̢͇̙̱̽̾͝͝ï̵̮̻͙͕͌f̴̧̧̣͍͉͑u̶͈͒̆l̷̯̇̔ ̸̢̱̺̻͑̑ḑ̶͈̉a̸̮̰͘y̴̭̼̒̍ ̵̖̤̍͑͗̕ỏ̶̟͎͒͑͛̾͜ự̸̬ẗ̶̡̤́̉ş̴͔͔̃̈́̏̒͘͜i̸͉̫͉̋̈́̋͐͜d̵̛̥͓e̶̢̻͉̘̝͛̉̅͆͝.̷̥̥͑́̾̑̔
californias got nice weather