Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The stupid majority of the human species

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
This is not a boast and some of you guys won't realize this or don't even feel this way, but, really it scares me to death just how stupid the vast visible majority of humans are. People are elected everywhere and we judge them but we never look at the ones selecting them, the human race is EXTREMELY STUPID AND DELUSIONAL.

Just the other day I was reading things on YouTube, the people in the comments are SO EVIL and so STUPID. Literally nothing you can do, the sad reality is the blackpill is how society works it's not a philosophy society already functions and follows it's rules.

It's true some of us have mentally trained ourselves to see past what the blackpill intended us to see, but for the vast majority of humans, they use the looks scale in a court of law and justice, and this is what I'm really scared of.

There is no convincing, no, nothing, the reality is the human race has been trained to memorize and look good, look polite and appear good. That's just the truth, no one cares about right or wrong these days they only care about how they portray themselves, because that's what matters to the vast majority of the stupid human race we are.

I consider this evil too, when stupidity has an impact on my life, it is indeed evil for me, it does break my heart, it does make me cry and wanna kill myself.

I'm telling you, if it heaven exists you better run off now cause there's worse you'll have to face.

I just don't wanna come back to earth again, I also feel that day after day as we are letting these stupid fags survive day after day people don't care about right or wrong, people just go with people vote mindset.

I don't like a democracy, a democracy is a constant tag of war battle which I lose all the time, the excuses the people give for being stupid is another thing but they're REALLY evil. They really are, it just saddens me, I don't know what to say...

There was this guy on this forum said, "Who wouldn't want to kill stupid people?" but trust me guys, I wasn't soy, I agreed at the time, and today, I still agree, I really would be in favor of killing stupid people.

There are no questions about ethics and morality today, all people care about is how moral or ethical they appear to be and how much they can conform to the stupid majority who are interested in fame whoring like themselves.

I just wanted to talk about this, this will always be relevant to my life, there are people who are just impulsive and ridiculous fucked in the head people who think A to Z is 2 letters, that's how severely mentally retarded these people are, yet they can talk just like us, they can walk like us, they can do everything except stand for what's right when given the choice to, they still stand for evil, it's ridiculous.

You don’t need to be intelligent to be misanthropic. Others being stupid doesn’t make you smart, in fact I think I myself am stupid because I’m here of all places.

You don’t need to be intelligent to be misanthropic. Others being stupid doesn’t make you smart, in fact I think I myself am stupid because I’m here of all places.
why do you think you are stupid for posting here? curiouscel

why do you think you are stupid for posting here? curiouscel
Because if I wasn’t stupid I’d be outside having fun and be in a relationship, failing at the most basic human interactions makes me socially stupid.

Yes, this is actually a fact I came to terms with before I ever even graduated from high school. This is one of those things I experienced first-hand on the receiving end for most of my life. And, since I was isolated, rejected, and cast aside by my peers, and foids, I didn't have much else to do out in public situations (like school) except to just watch and observe other people. And humans really are stupid and evil. So few carry the capacity for critical thinking, and fewer still use it. And the things they do, the way they treat each other, no less how they treat me, it's always been phenomenal to me how evil is so successful in this world, while good is not only punished, but absolutely destroyed.

It made me realize an important point about life: If you're succeeding in life, you're not a good person.

Yeah just look at how many people are sheep during the plandemic

This is not a boast and some of you guys won't realize this or don't even feel this way, but, really it scares me to death just how stupid the vast visible majority of humans are. People are elected everywhere and we judge them but we never look at the ones selecting them, the human race is EXTREMELY STUPID AND DELUSIONAL.

Just the other day I was reading things on YouTube, the people in the comments are SO EVIL and so STUPID. Literally nothing you can do, the sad reality is the blackpill is how society works it's not a philosophy society already functions and follows it's rules.

It's true some of us have mentally trained ourselves to see past what the blackpill intended us to see, but for the vast majority of humans, they use the looks scale in a court of law and justice, and this is what I'm really scared of.

There is no convincing, no, nothing, the reality is the human race has been trained to memorize and look good, look polite and appear good. That's just the truth, no one cares about right or wrong these days they only care about how they portray themselves, because that's what matters to the vast majority of the stupid human race we are.

I consider this evil too, when stupidity has an impact on my life, it is indeed evil for me, it does break my heart, it does make me cry and wanna kill myself.

I'm telling you, if it heaven exists you better run off now cause there's worse you'll have to face.

I just don't wanna come back to earth again, I also feel that day after day as we are letting these stupid fags survive day after day people don't care about right or wrong, people just go with people vote mindset.

I don't like a democracy, a democracy is a constant tag of war battle which I lose all the time, the excuses the people give for being stupid is another thing but they're REALLY evil. They really are, it just saddens me, I don't know what to say...

There was this guy on this forum said, "Who wouldn't want to kill stupid people?" but trust me guys, I wasn't soy, I agreed at the time, and today, I still agree, I really would be in favor of killing stupid people.

There are no questions about ethics and morality today, all people care about is how moral or ethical they appear to be and how much they can conform to the stupid majority who are interested in fame whoring like themselves.

I just wanted to talk about this, this will always be relevant to my life, there are people who are just impulsive and ridiculous fucked in the head people who think A to Z is 2 letters, that's how severely mentally retarded these people are, yet they can talk just like us, they can walk like us, they can do everything except stand for what's right when given the choice to, they still stand for evil, it's ridiculous.
it seems we have descended into a looks and image based society
make no mistake this is biblical in its effects, it is plugged into EVERY AREA OF SOCIETY, EVEN THE "HIGH MINDED AREAS" EG POLITICS, BUSINESS, LAW, COURTS SYSTEM ETC, EVERYTHING IS BEING CONSUMED BY THIS IMAGE BASED SYSTEM.
WHEREBY THE BEST LOOKING or TALLEST CANDIDATES ARE ELECTED FOR OFFICE (SEE HEIGHT OF AMERICAN PRESIDENTS AS EVIDENCE)
THE BEST LOOKING MOST CONVENTIONALLY ATTRACTIVE GET LOWER SENTENCING SEE
for details

this has a huge effect on society

A society whos iq due to the exposure to just images and video has completely eroded due to a lack of use

regarding democracy
it is simply a game of fooling the most people into voting for you
if you plug in this looks based element the game BECOMES EVEN MORE LOW LEVEL AND RETARDED THAN IT EVER WAS IT IS LIKE THE CHAD POLITICIAN REAGEN ERA ON STEROIDS NOW

Also another element is the level of narcissism and self interest the population has is growing, the consuming culture has reached new levels, also the competition level has reached biblical levels, people are eating each other, punching down on whoever they see as socially beneath them at any opportunity, opportunism is increasing.

All of these elements are happening simultaneously to create a cauldron of shit,a hellish landscape of self interest and social exclusion and elite chasing from every single person, shunning those who they think are beneath them or cant help them get to "the top".

Because if I wasn’t stupid I’d be outside having fun and be in a relationship, failing at the most basic human interactions makes me socially stupid.
BRUH VOLCEL AF