Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Teacher has sex multiple times with chad Jr

nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ig5ReNeQNZ4&

While you were rotting in your room playing minecraft, fortnite, or roblox chad Jr was fucking the hot english teacher. I honestly think most chads fucked at least one of their teachers while in middleschool and highschool. I can't even begin to imagine how nice it would be to fuck a hot teacher :cryfeels:

XX Chromosomes Sentenced to 60 Days

XY Chromosomes Sentenced to 60 Years

I wish I was molested by a becky teacher in middle school:feelsohh:

While you were rotting in your room playing minecraft, fortnite, or roblox chad Jr was fucking the hot english teacher.
OP you're playing bad games. :feelswhat:

@Truckzo What do you think of this?

Oh but looks don’t matter right

60 days???

The absolute state of clown world

Chads and women live in a totally different world compared to us :society:

600 years life sentence + chemical castration+ public flogging if a 5'4 balding ugly man did this to inocent little girls
Just be foid destroyed me

@Truckzo What do you think of this?
lucky boy he gets to experience sex in his prime with an older woman as he experiences his fetishes and kinks (if he has any)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ig5ReNeQNZ4&

While you were rotting in your room playing minecraft, fortnite, or roblox chad Jr was fucking the hot english teacher. I honestly think most chads fucked at least one of their teachers while in middleschool and highschool. I can't even begin to imagine how nice it would be to fuck a hot teacher :cryfeels:

lol at the end more lookism

the most successful of these molesters look like you and me, not like those unnattractive people, or stereotypically creepy people

you cant make this shit up

Also this case COMPLETELY NUKES THE COURT SYSTEM IN AMERICA AS BEING FAIR AND EQUAL TO EVERYONE

60 DAYS IS A JOKE SENTENCE AND WILL ENCOURAGE PEOPLE WHO ARE WOMEN TO MOLEST AS THE SENTENCING IS SO LIGHT

I’m jealous as fuck. :feelsohh:

Damn she would reject me in first 5 seconds, even if i showed prospect as a beta provider.

lucky boy he gets to experience sex in his prime with an older woman as he experiences his fetishes and kinks (if he has any)
I can't disagree with that. :yes: