Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The story of prophet muhammad's incel friend

Blackpillapologist

Blackpillapologist

The chad of unattractiveness
★★★★
Source:
View: https://youtu.be/nBCG_uDRtzw

Islamic sources: Sahih Muslim.

His name was julaybeeb. Julaybib means small grown, referring to Julaybib's unusually short stature. He is [UWSL]described as being “damim” which means ugly, deformed, or of repulsive appearance. Is[/UWSL][UWSL]lamic scholars describe him as so hideous that if a person looked at him he just wanted to look away. [/UWSL]
[UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL]Even more disturbing was that for the society in which he lived, Julaybib’s lineage and tribe was not known. This was a grave disability for the culture and society of 7th century Arabia. He c[/UWSL][UWSL]ould not expect any compassion or help, any protection or support from a society that placed a great deal of importance on family and tribal connections. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]In fact he was prohibited by one person, a certain Abu Barzah of the Aslam tribe, from entering his home who once told his wife: “Do not let Julaybib enter among you. If he does, I shall certainly do (something terrible to him)"[/UWSL]

One day, Prophet Muhammad ran into julaybib, and greeted him saying "how are you, O julaybib". Julaybib said "Do you think the only girl I will ever get is in heaven?". The prophet understood what he means, that he will never be able to get a girl to marry owing to his face. "Is the only hope for me to get a girl is to die and go to heaven?"

Prophet Muhammad replied "you will a get a girl in both this world and in the heavens inshaallah "

He then instructed him to go to so and so house, they have a daughter, and ask their daughter's hand for marriage. The girl prophet was referring to was known to be one of the most beautiful girls in Medina. As expected, he got rejected. (Marrying this way might sound weird for modern Western standards but in 7th century Arabia marriages like this were common).

After this, prophet himself visited that house. He requested the family that he wants their daughter's hand for marriage, at which the father was extremely delighted. He was jumping in joy at the misunderstanding that the highest status man in all of Arabia wants to marry his daughter. But then the prophet said "No, not for me. For julaybib".

The man's smiles turned into a frown, but he didn't have the heart to reject him rudely, so he said "let me consult my wife".

The girl's mother at hearing the news got furious. She said that they have had far better looking men asking for marriage but we rejected him, we had greater families whom we turned away, and now the most hideous, the lowest of the low has the guts to ask our daughter's hand!!! (Woman moment :feelskek::feelskek:).

The girl heard all of this, and came out of her room. She asked about who is the person wanting to marry her, and her mother told the whole story. Sh[UWSL]e said how could they defy the prophet and because Prophet Muhammad requested this, Julaybeeb is the only man she will marry. [/UWSL]

Julaybeeb was delighted when the news reached him. Since he was very poor, Muhammad organized a donation drive to arrange for the marriage, and asked his companions to look after him.

Some time later, julaybeeb got to know about a military expedition by prophet Muhammad. ([UWSL]According to unconfirmed [/UWSL][UWSL]sources, when julaybib got to know about it, he was ready to fight too. His father in law said that Muhammad did not make the participation compulsory and maybe he would like to enjoy some time with his wife, which julaybib refused. He said that how can he enjoy the comfort of his home while the prophet was in the battlefield.)[/UWSL]

After the battle had ended with muslim victory, people were enquiring questions like "where is my uncle", "where is my brother". But prophet Muhammad was looking for julaybeeb. He went from person to person asking "where is julaybeeb". People said "I don't know" and some even said "nobody cares about julaybeeb".

He then went to the battlefield to inspect the dead bodies, and among one of them he found julaybeeb, surrounded by 7 dead enemy soldiers. He had killed 7 enemies single handedly.

When prophet saw this, he started crying. He held julaybeeb in his forearms, with tears were flowing from his eyes. But suddenly he started smiling, and then looked away.

One of his friends noticed him, and later on asked "why were you crying, and then smiling and looked away?". The prophet replied "I was crying for the loss of julaybeeb, noone cared about him but me. But then Allah showed me his place in heaven, at which i smiled. One of his hoor wives was running towards julaybeeb. Her heel got exposed so I looked away, I have no right to look at julaybeeb's wife".

(Hoors/houris in islamic scriptures refer to women of heaven. They are described as unimaginably beautiful girls un[UWSL]touched beforehand by man or jinn, as elegant as rubies and coral, having large, bright-eyed[/UWSL][UWSL] black eyes set against the whiteness of their irises. They will be eternally young and hairless e[/UWSL][UWSL]xcept the eyebrows and the head).[/UWSL]

Lmao is islam this based ffs this makes christianity look cucked

What do you mean based? Islam literally exploits men's instincts to gain power. It allows men to marry up to 4 wives, which means that the top 20% of men in wealth marry more women, because they can economically support them, leaving most men literally involuntarily celibate. And for these men, Islam says to go to war with a neighbouring nation, kill its male population and take its female population as sex slaves. And hey, if all goes wrong and the war is lost and you die, you get to go to paradise with 72 virgins. If you can't see its blatant exploitative nature, it's over for you.

true. But then gaining foids would largely be based on effort and merit if you apply that system to this day and age. If all I had to do in order to obtain foids was to work my ass off and earn lots of money, I'd say that's a better system than right now where if you're born without a few mm of bone you're a loner for life.
Yeah, but you should know that generally speaking, unless you have above average IQ, you can't just go from poor to rich, or even middle-class.
Contradiction with your first point, most men wouldnt become involuntarily celibate if islam did exploit power the way you're describing it, kill all the men in an existing population and take all the females. because now there's a surplus of females for the remaining surviving male population.
It's not a contradiction, because I'm talking about a society that adopts Islam as its religion. The men of the nation would kill all the men of the other nation and take their females for sex slaves.
If i was a 10th century man which didnt know science (most likely the case) I'd want to die knowing there's 72 virgins for waiting for me. Who the fuck wouldnt. In modern era it's a cope
I'm actually willing to bet that even people in the 7th century could realise that talking about going to heaven with 72 virgins and have servants would a little suspicious.
i can see it, and it's a smart tactic especially in the medieval period when nobody knew what science was and athiesm was unpopular
I agree with that.

You can see that the blackpill was present even back then. Brutal lookism-pill

Perhaps, it's hard to tell what a 7th century mindset would be like since being in the 21th century we have information out there in your face and large accessibility such as public libraries. It's difficult to comprehend a situation where we wouldn't have large accessibility to information.
I agree. The way people thought back then was completely different compared to today's world.

the first suicide bomber took seven infidels with him

Did mulaybeeb cheat on his wife in heaven?

What do you mean based? Islam literally exploits men's instincts to gain power. It allows men to marry up to 4 wives, which means that the top 20% of men in wealth marry more women, because they can economically support them, leaving most men literally involuntarily celibate. And for these men, Islam says to go to war with a neighbouring nation, kill its male population and take its female population as sex slaves. And hey, if all goes wrong and the war is lost and you die, you get to go to paradise with 72 virgins. If you can't see its blatant exploitative nature, it's over for you.

Islam has a limit, Christianity has no limits. In Christianity a man can marry as many toilets as he wants, hence you see Christians in India doing this:

111031061006 india record family horizontal large gallery

This isn't allowed in Islam, perfectly fine in Christianity. The idea that "marriage is between one man and one woman" was a Greek invention of the 5th century, it is based on Roman culture, not Christianity.

Men like the above is why there are so many Currycels on this forum. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

God knows that people are lookist, that’s why he made his prophets handsome. There is not a single ugly prophet, in no religion

Islam has a limit, Christianity has no limits. In Christianity a man can marry as many toilets as he wants, hence you see Christians in India doing this:

View attachment 630497

This isn't allowed in Islam, perfectly fine in Christianity. The idea that "marriage is between one man and one woman" was a Greek invention of the 5th century, it is based on Roman culture, not Christianity.

Men like the above is why there are so many Currycels on this forum. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Matthew 19:4-5, Genesis 2:24 and 1 Conrinthians 7:1-7 state very clearly that marriage is for one man and one woman.

High IQ

Matthew 19:4-5, Genesis 2:24 and 1 Conrinthians 7:1-7 state very clearly that marriage is for one man and one woman.

Yet its contradicted by men in status. The ur example being King Solomon who had hundreds of wives and harem. And God was explicitly okay with this. God would have even granted him more if he had asked.

Islam is the truth . Anybody interested in following orthodox islam DM me

Yet its contradicted by men in status. The ur example being King Solomon who had hundreds of wives and harem. And God was explicitly okay with this. God would have even granted him more if he had asked.
1 Kings 11:11 shows that God did allow Solomon to be disobedient, but he brought the consequences of breaking his covenant.

The last part really made me Respect Muhammad, even though I come from Christian background and am atheist. He was hurt because the ugly man died, but then he smiled, since Allah has shown him that he is in heaven, and then he looked away, since he has no right to look at even the heel of his friend's divinely beautiful wife, newly received from Allah.

Last edited:
he did lil homie a solid :feelsaww:

Silence infidel!!!!

A question tho, Does he look good now that he's in heaven? I mean it's not all about virgin pussy, self image is important, I don't wanna be a midget subhuman fucking 72 hooris, I wanna be chad
Yes. In Heaven, you look how you want to look.

THAT is true heaven, fairness, something that never existed in this world
In Jannah everyone looks amazing. Everything in Jannah is beautiful, and you can change your looks to whatever you want them to be. There's no bitterness, no hierarchy, no evil talk and no enmity or discord between anyone because there's no competition for anything. Everyone gets everything.

Source:
View: https://youtu.be/nBCG_uDRtzw

Islamic sources: Sahih Muslim.

His name was julaybeeb. Julaybib means small grown, referring to Julaybib's unusually short stature. He is [UWSL]described as being “damim” which means ugly, deformed, or of repulsive appearance. Is[/UWSL][UWSL]lamic scholars describe him as so hideous that if a person looked at him he just wanted to look away. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]Even more disturbing was that for the society in which he lived, Julaybib’s lineage and tribe was not known. This was a grave disability for the culture and society of 7th century Arabia. He c[/UWSL][UWSL]ould not expect any compassion or help, any protection or support from a society that placed a great deal of importance on family and tribal connections. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]In fact he was prohibited by one person, a certain Abu Barzah of the Aslam tribe, from entering his home who once told his wife: “Do not let Julaybib enter among you. If he does, I shall certainly do (something terrible to him)"[/UWSL]

One day, Prophet Muhammad ran into julaybib, and greeted him saying "how are you, O julaybib". Julaybib said "Do you think the only girl I will ever get is in heaven?". The prophet understood what he means, that he will never be able to get a girl to marry owing to his face. "Is the only hope for me to get a girl is to die and go to heaven?"

Prophet Muhammad replied "you will a get a girl in both this world and in the heavens inshaallah "

He then instructed him to go to so and so house, they have a daughter, and ask their daughter's hand for marriage. The girl prophet was referring to was known to be one of the most beautiful girls in Medina. As expected, he got rejected. (Marrying this way might sound weird for modern Western standards but in 7th century Arabia marriages like this were common).

After this, prophet himself visited that house. He requested the family that he wants their daughter's hand for marriage, at which the father was extremely delighted. He was jumping in joy at the misunderstanding that the highest status man in all of Arabia wants to marry his daughter. But then the prophet said "No, not for me. For julaybib".

The man's smiles turned into a frown, but he didn't have the heart to reject him rudely, so he said "let me consult my wife".

The girl's mother at hearing the news got furious. She said that they have had far better looking men asking for marriage but we rejected him, we had greater families whom we turned away, and now the most hideous, the lowest of the low has the guts to ask our daughter's hand!!! (Woman moment :feelskek::feelskek:).

The girl heard all of this, and came out of her room. She asked about who is the person wanting to marry her, and her mother told the whole story. Sh[UWSL]e said how could they defy the prophet and because Prophet Muhammad requested this, Julaybeeb is the only man she will marry. [/UWSL]

Julaybeeb was delighted when the news reached him. Since he was very poor, Muhammad organized a donation drive to arrange for the marriage, and asked his companions to look after him.

Some time later, julaybeeb got to know about a military expedition by prophet Muhammad. ([UWSL]According to unconfirmed [/UWSL][UWSL]sources, when julaybib got to know about it, he was ready to fight too. His father in law said that Muhammad did not make the participation compulsory and maybe he would like to enjoy some time with his wife, which julaybib refused. He said that how can he enjoy the comfort of his home while the prophet was in the battlefield.)[/UWSL]

After the battle had ended with muslim victory, people were enquiring questions like "where is my uncle", "where is my brother". But prophet Muhammad was looking for julaybeeb. He went from person to person asking "where is julaybeeb". People said "I don't know" and some even said "nobody cares about julaybeeb".

He then went to the battlefield to inspect the dead bodies, and among one of them he found julaybeeb, surrounded by 7 dead enemy soldiers. He had killed 7 enemies single handedly.

When prophet saw this, he started crying. He held julaybeeb in his forearms, with tears were flowing from his eyes. But suddenly he started smiling, and then looked away.

One of his friends noticed him, and later on asked "why were you crying, and then smiling and looked away?". The prophet replied "I was crying for the loss of julaybeeb, noone cared about him but me. But then Allah showed me his place in heaven, at which i smiled. One of his hoor wives was running towards julaybeeb. Her heel got exposed so I looked away, I have no right to look at julaybeeb's wife".

(Hoors/houris in islamic scriptures refer to women of heaven. They are described as unimaginably beautiful girls un[UWSL]touched beforehand by man or jinn, as elegant as rubies and coral, having large, bright-eyed[/UWSL][UWSL] black eyes set against the whiteness of their irises. They will be eternally young and hairless e[/UWSL][UWSL]xcept the eyebrows and the head).[/UWSL]

As an ugly man, the only chance you have to get pussy is have a literal prophet of god ask someone to be your wife, or die. This is beyond all levels of brutal.

Yeah, it sounds sweet but is too good to be true and it mathematically doesn't make sense, if there's no challenge, no pain, no objective, what's the point in existing anymore? the definition of "life" is an entity that tries to continue to be, if you just exist with no needs to be fulfilled, Do you even exist anymore? if nothing different happens for eternity, time becomes meaningless, also things like "good" or "beautiful" exist in contrast to "bad" and "ugly" one without the other cannot exist, the word Chad exists because ugly mfs like me exist

Have you seen the show "the good place" in the end they get bored of spending millennia in heaven so they step into a door and return to the state of nothingness, maybe that is true fairness, the great equalizer
See, the issue with that argument is that you're viewing it strictly from the lens of our current situation: as creatures who've been living on Earth for thousands of hears and have evolved to survive and dominate other species and one another. In the afterlife, things will be so radically different that it can't really even be compared to this life. It's on another plane of existence altogether and our evolutionary programming that entails our desire to be better than others and compare ourselves may not even exist.

You see, the reason we have these desires is because life is a test. In the afterlife, there is no test; only reward or punishment from our Lord (or Al Araf, but that's a bit more nuanced). So the programming that makes this life a test is also no longer there.

this has made my day thank you OP for sharing god bless.

:reeeeee: beyond brutal, and the only reason she didn't reject him was the fear of spending eternity in hell, I'm guessing he didn't even fuck her in the end

[UWSL]I wonder why I've never heard this story despite living in a religious country[/UWSL]
Cause most religious people in modern times teach that looks don’t matter, it’s all in your head.

[UWSL]Yeah it's so radically different and in ultra human planes of existence but you're still horny enough to fuck 72 soulless sexdolls every night [/UWSL]:bigbrain:
Sure. I don't see how the two can't be compatible

I'm not like one of those hippies who say ooo it's gonna be all mental and stuff and you're gonna be on another frequency. That's not what I mean when I say another plane of existence. When I say that, I mean the laws of that life in every way will be fundamentally different to the laws of this life.

Cause most religious people in modern times teach that looks don’t matter, it’s all in your head.
From an Islamic perspective, looks don't matter to Allah. Your piety and works do.

From peoples perspective, looks do matter. And Islam acknowledges this.

As an ugly man, the only chance you have to get pussy is have a literal prophet of god ask someone to be your wife, or die. This is beyond all levels of brutal.
Just know the prophet of Islam theory :feelskek:

From an Islamic perspective, looks don't matter to Allah. Your piety and works do.

From peoples perspective, looks do matter. And Islam acknowledges this.
Islam acknowledges it, but that doesn’t mean modern religious Muslims do.

Just know the prophet of Islam theory :feelskek:
:feelsrope:
It’s over

Salallahu alayhi wasallam peace be upon him :heart: