Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The story of prophet muhammad's incel friend

Loved this read, thanks OP

ronald mcdonald nyc GIF by ADWEEK

Jfl at abrahamists

I never really got the thing about the hooris, they are basically glorified sex dolls with no volition of their own, how are you supposed to be happy with that? Now imagine seeing your oneitis there with her chad husband while all you got is your walking fleshlights:lul:
Do you see foids as anything more than sex objects?

Alhamdulillah, this story warms my heart.
You can see that the blackpill was present even back then. Brutal lookism-pill
Blackpill is just water is wet common sense, always been true.

I never really got the thing about the hooris, they are basically glorified sex dolls with no volition of their own, how are you supposed to be happy with that? Now imagine seeing your oneitis there with her chad husband while all you got is your walking fleshlights:lul:
You’d rather fixate on the gratification of an earthly woman than the countless bounties of Jannah? :feelshehe: In Jannah you turn into a prime gigachad with endless sexual stamina and multiple wives with 100000/10 looks like who cares about your oneitis? Even then jealousy doesn’t exist in Jannah so you wouldn’t care even if you tried

I take that post back tbh, but I do wish that it was actually real.
You should read up more on Islam, the miracle of the Quran and the signs in the hadith confirm it’s the one true religion

God knows that people are lookist, that’s why he made his prophets handsome. There is not a single ugly prophet, in no religion
:feelshehe: Idk if that’s true but yeah people are defo lookist. People tend to hate on ‘online shiekhs’ who’re unattractive, like Dawahman. If Dawahman was chad then he wouldn’t have been nearly as lolcowed

:feelshehe: Idk if that’s true but yeah people are defo lookist. People tend to hate on ‘online shiekhs’ who’re unattractive, like Dawahman. If Dawahman was chad then he wouldn’t have been nearly as lolcowed
In the scriptures of the Jews, Christian’s and Muslims, all prophets are described as good looking, especially prophet Muhammad was said to be so handsome that his companions were too shy to look at his face while he was holding a speech because they felt so intimidated by his beauty

In the scriptures of the Jews, Christian’s and Muslims, all prophets are described as good looking, especially prophet Muhammad was said to be so handsome that his companions were too shy to look at his face while he was holding a speech because they felt so intimidated by his beauty
Yes nabi muhammad salallahu alayhi wa salaam was very beautiful. As was prophet yusuf salallahu alayhi wa salaam but those two prophets are the only two with focus on their beauty in Islam afaik. We don’t know what all the prophets looked like

So he died to get a stink of pussy
Brutal