Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The story is that I was depressed, I was living in a hotel and tried to jump from the bridge

L

Linesnap99

Visionary
★★★★★
Late at night I was depressed, I told my parents that its the FACE that matters and how growing up I had no positive influence. Everywhere i go i was rejected.
I asked my mom why she goes out wearing makeup if looking good is not important. I told them nobody likes a deformed guy.
They understood a little, they still tells me to work, I even found a job and was wageslaving for a month, but the co worker was a bitch cconstantly talking to her boyfriend over phone and telling me to do the job quick, i left the Job afterwards. Wageslaving is beyond stressful. and on top of that no motivation , no life, no wife no girlfriend.

I met my old buddy today after many years, he showed me my oneitis with her live in boyfriend. It was devastating.
After working hard, never having bad intention towards others, respecting people, I get nothing. throughout school, high school, college its just negative reinforcements, bullying, constant stress.
not one day goes by without feeling that I am missing out on something.

After working hard, never having bad intention towards others, respecting people, I get nothing. throughout school, high school, college its just negative reinforcements, bullying, constant stress.
not one day goes by without feeling that I am missing out on something.
It is suifuel not ascending in college when surrounded by countless foids, I am in that phase rn