Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL the stop asian hate campaign

Idotms

Idotms

Virgin not incel
★★★★★
some campaign on social media to raise awareness on attacks against asians
Yet, no one mentions the people behind these attacks most of the time
They want to blame white people for it, but black people attack asians way more often

Just like they want to take away gun rights from whites because blacks shoot each other

no I will not stop hating people

how about stop the hate against ugly people did we ever have that?

Blacks fight all the other minorities because they’ve been told by the system since day 1 they are the strongest, most superior, have been put down the most etc etc. and Asians are proof minorities in this country don’t have it bad because on average they make more than whites so subconsciously blacks hate Asians.

Because mainstream media is in the process of rewriting history and restructuring human behavior, and part of that is to convince the normies that Blacks are this "peaceable, defenseless, oppressed group that never bothers anyone and only wants to be left alone", when in fact, Blacks are the polar opposite of what mainstream media tries to sell.

Just like they want to take away gun rights from whites because blacks shoot each other
Tbh. They tried saying it was because of all the “mass shootings” but when you count them blacks do the most mass shootings in gang activity with illegal firearms

it's the Chinese Coronavirus.

:feelsthink:
no I will not stop hating people
:blackpill:
Blacks fight all the other minorities because they’ve been told by the system since day 1 they are the strongest, most superior, have been put down the most etc etc. and Asians are proof minorities in this country don’t have it bad because on average they make more than whites so subconsciously blacks hate Asians.
Asians are hardworking that's why they do better than blacks
it's the Chinese Coronavirus.
cope

Asians are hardworking that's why they do better than blacks
"all minorities in America are oppressed by the white man. Don't work, just fight white people."
*Asians exist and make more than whites proving this wrong*

Ontop of the already hefty black victimization courses, the difference between black on hispanic violence is that hispanics still earn less than US whites which still fits into the "troubled minority" larp. Also ofc asians are smaller and even MORE physically weak and shorter so there's that too.

"all minorities in America are oppressed by the white man. Don't work, just fight white people."
*Asians exist and make more than whites proving this wrong*

Ontop of the already hefty black victimization courses, the difference between black on hispanic violence is that hispanics still earn less than US whites which still fits into the "troubled minority" larp. Also ofc asians are smaller and even MORE physically weak and shorter so there's that too.
Black people like blaming and fighting others and themselves
They want to be the only "minority" and the only "victim" of "white supremacy"
They are insecure and know damn well the mexicans will replace them

Last edited:
Blacks attack Asians, Whitey to blame.
In a bittersweet way, I look forward to a post-White world where everyone is a victim and concepts like peace or human rights become a thing of the past. The Arabs and Chinese won't give two shits about some uppity nig and will whip/shoot the nog on sight. It's the uncivilized world that these hate-filled, genocidal pigs deserve.

Blacks attack Asians, Whitey to blame.
In a bittersweet way, I look forward to a post-White world where everyone is a victim and concepts like peace or human rights become a thing of the past. The Arabs and Chinese won't give two shits about some uppity nig and will whip/shoot the nog on sight. It's the uncivilized world that these hate-filled, genocidal pigs deserve.
Can you feel the multiculturalism working?

I srsly feel bad for asians everybody shits on them and mocks them

I srsly feel bad for asians everybody shits on them and mocks them
Same shit is happening to white people now
When will people learn to defend themselves?

The Arabs and Chinese won't give two shits about some uppity nig and will whip/shoot the nog on sight. It's the uncivilized world that these hate-filled, genocidal pigs deserve.
China becoming the dominant superpower would be lifefuel, just to see all these leftist SJW human rights botherers lose any ability to project power around the world

China becoming the dominant superpower would be lifefuel, just to see all these leftist SJW human rights botherers lose any ability to project power around the world
tbh ngl

I sure could use a massage about now! My back hurts...

so does my penis!

To be honest, I don't think attacks on Asians have increased as of late, I just think the media is reporting on it more. Like, there was that dude in New York who shoved an old Asian woman a month ago, which sparked a feedback loop, and now the media is just reporting on this issue because it was already being reported on.

That would be bad for a lot of people that don't live in China or aren't Chinese imo.
Also transition periods are historically marked by strife and wars.

That would be bad for a lot of people that don't live in China or aren't Chinese imo.
Also transition periods are historically marked by strife and wars.
things are already bad for me so what do i care

(((they))) have squeezed too much blood from the black hate stone, it becomes necessary to switch to a new narrative

I'm a ricecel myself and I don't like chinks tbh because I hate crackers and niggers too.

All this increased (or perceived) anti-asian activity will radicalise westernised ricemen in the anglosphere. Making the work of the CCP and other East Asian countries a lot easier in terms of their current economic dominance, shortly to be followed by cultural and military dominance in the next decades.

The Arabs and Chinese won't give two shits about some uppity nig and will whip/shoot the nog on sight. It's the uncivilized world that these hate-filled, genocidal pigs deserve.
This is true. If a nigger chimps out in Arabia or China, they'll get fucked harder than they fuck whites in the West.

When the race war comes, I'm joining whichever side the Jews are on

What about all the Asian incels that suffer? They endure far more pain than someone who gets a weak ass sucker punch.