JFL the stop asian hate campaign

Idotms

Idotms

U wouldn't get it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
★★★★★
65d 4h 24m
some campaign on social media to raise awareness on attacks against asians
Yet, no one mentions the people behind these attacks most of the time
They want to blame white people for it, but black people attack asians way more often

squirrelsonfire2

squirrelsonfire2

Based!
★★★★★
77d 4h 55m
Just like they want to take away gun rights from whites because blacks shoot each other

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

Emperor of the youngcels and chicken nuggets
★★★★★
56d 12h 12m
no I will not stop hating people

GripMaxxing

GripMaxxing

Banned
-
22d 3h 33m
how about stop the hate against ugly people did we ever have that?

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT •́ε•̀٥
★★★★★
229d 15h 42m
Blacks fight all the other minorities because they’ve been told by the system since day 1 they are the strongest, most superior, have been put down the most etc etc. and Asians are proof minorities in this country don’t have it bad because on average they make more than whites so subconsciously blacks hate Asians.

andinocel

andinocel

Commander
★★
18d 4h 43m
Because mainstream media is in the process of rewriting history and restructuring human behavior, and part of that is to convince the normies that Blacks are this "peaceable, defenseless, oppressed group that never bothers anyone and only wants to be left alone", when in fact, Blacks are the polar opposite of what mainstream media tries to sell.

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

★★★★★
229d 15h 42m
Just like they want to take away gun rights from whites because blacks shoot each other
Tbh. They tried saying it was because of all the “mass shootings” but when you count them blacks do the most mass shootings in gang activity with illegal firearms

Beta_Le_Pew

Beta_Le_Pew

TrashMancel
★★★★★
12d 15h 20m
it's the Chinese Coronavirus.

Idotms

Idotms

★★★★★
65d 4h 24m
:feelsthink:
no I will not stop hating people
:blackpill:
Blacks fight all the other minorities because they’ve been told by the system since day 1 they are the strongest, most superior, have been put down the most etc etc. and Asians are proof minorities in this country don’t have it bad because on average they make more than whites so subconsciously blacks hate Asians.
Asians are hardworking that's why they do better than blacks
it's the Chinese Coronavirus.
cope

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

★★★★★
229d 15h 42m
Asians are hardworking that's why they do better than blacks
"all minorities in America are oppressed by the white man. Don't work, just fight white people."
*Asians exist and make more than whites proving this wrong*

Ontop of the already hefty black victimization courses, the difference between black on hispanic violence is that hispanics still earn less than US whites which still fits into the "troubled minority" larp. Also ofc asians are smaller and even MORE physically weak and shorter so there's that too.

Idotms

Idotms

★★★★★
65d 4h 24m
"all minorities in America are oppressed by the white man. Don't work, just fight white people."
*Asians exist and make more than whites proving this wrong*

Ontop of the already hefty black victimization courses, the difference between black on hispanic violence is that hispanics still earn less than US whites which still fits into the "troubled minority" larp. Also ofc asians are smaller and even MORE physically weak and shorter so there's that too.
Black people like blaming and fighting others and themselves
They want to be the only "minority" and the only "victim" of "white supremacy"
They are insecure and know damn well the mexicans will replace them

Last edited:
InMyCellInHell

InMyCellInHell

Waffles! Where's my waffles?
★★★★★
27d 19h 48m
Blacks attack Asians, Whitey to blame.
In a bittersweet way, I look forward to a post-White world where everyone is a victim and concepts like peace or human rights become a thing of the past. The Arabs and Chinese won't give two shits about some uppity nig and will whip/shoot the nog on sight. It's the uncivilized world that these hate-filled, genocidal pigs deserve.

your personality

your personality

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
★★★★★
117d 17h 26m
Blacks attack Asians, Whitey to blame.
In a bittersweet way, I look forward to a post-White world where everyone is a victim and concepts like peace or human rights become a thing of the past. The Arabs and Chinese won't give two shits about some uppity nig and will whip/shoot the nog on sight. It's the uncivilized world that these hate-filled, genocidal pigs deserve.
Can you feel the multiculturalism working?

MisterMeme

MisterMeme

Outlastcel
★★
11d 11h 25m
I srsly feel bad for asians everybody shits on them and mocks them

Idotms

Idotms

★★★★★
65d 4h 24m
I srsly feel bad for asians everybody shits on them and mocks them
Same shit is happening to white people now
When will people learn to defend themselves?

Gone Coping

Gone Coping

Commander
★★★★
25d 11h 52m
The Arabs and Chinese won't give two shits about some uppity nig and will whip/shoot the nog on sight. It's the uncivilized world that these hate-filled, genocidal pigs deserve.
China becoming the dominant superpower would be lifefuel, just to see all these leftist SJW human rights botherers lose any ability to project power around the world

Idotms

Idotms

★★★★★
65d 4h 24m
China becoming the dominant superpower would be lifefuel, just to see all these leftist SJW human rights botherers lose any ability to project power around the world
tbh ngl

notafed

notafed

( o__o)‼
★★★★★
2d 5h 33m
Over for America, this country is legit south africa and brazil tier now

Emba

Emba

I'm so untouchable, I'm frictionless!
★★★★★
99d 15m
I sure could use a massage about now! My back hurts...

so does my penis!

keksofthebest

keksofthebest

piece of shit incel, racist, homophobic, abusive,
★★
19d 21h 12m
They wont stop hating currycels, ricecels or any ethnic cel so whats the point?

caniwin

caniwin

Veteran
10d 18h 18m
To be honest, I don't think attacks on Asians have increased as of late, I just think the media is reporting on it more. Like, there was that dude in New York who shoved an old Asian woman a month ago, which sparked a feedback loop, and now the media is just reporting on this issue because it was already being reported on.

your personality

your personality

★★★★★
117d 17h 26m
That would be bad for a lot of people that don't live in China or aren't Chinese imo.
Also transition periods are historically marked by strife and wars.

Gone Coping

Gone Coping

Commander
★★★★
25d 11h 52m
That would be bad for a lot of people that don't live in China or aren't Chinese imo.
Also transition periods are historically marked by strife and wars.
things are already bad for me so what do i care

your personality

your personality

★★★★★
117d 17h 26m
crestfallencel

crestfallencel

Overlord
★★★★★
105d 14h 48m
(((they))) have squeezed too much blood from the black hate stone, it becomes necessary to switch to a new narrative

waste matter

waste matter

The CHOsen KHHV
★★★★★
41d 16h 8m
I'm a ricecel myself and I don't like chinks tbh because I hate crackers and niggers too.

HotPotCel

HotPotCel

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ ☄☄☄☄☄
★★
18d 9h 18m
All this increased (or perceived) anti-asian activity will radicalise westernised ricemen in the anglosphere. Making the work of the CCP and other East Asian countries a lot easier in terms of their current economic dominance, shortly to be followed by cultural and military dominance in the next decades.

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
117d 17h 26m
The Arabs and Chinese won't give two shits about some uppity nig and will whip/shoot the nog on sight. It's the uncivilized world that these hate-filled, genocidal pigs deserve.
This is true. If a nigger chimps out in Arabia or China, they'll get fucked harder than they fuck whites in the West.

solblue

solblue

Overlord
★★★★★
112d 20h 57m
When the race war comes, I'm joining whichever side the Jews are on

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
67d 18h 51m
What about all the Asian incels that suffer? They endure far more pain than someone who gets a weak ass sucker punch.