Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The status pill raped me!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Ik looks are the most important and shit.
But ngl the older I get the more I realize how painful it is to be a low status male.
Like holy fuck I have nothing, like literally.
Like godfucking damn I am the biggest losercel on here.
Only homelessmaxxing could make my situation worse.

Indeed it feels like shit to have negative status

Ik looks are the most important and shit.
But ngl the older I get the more I realize how painful it is to be a low status male.
Like holy fuck I have nothing, like literally.
Like godfucking damn I am the biggest losercel on here.
Only homelessmaxxing could make my situation worse.

Find a passion/hobby/long-term project and dedicate yourself to it (no not vidya.) If realistic and serious, there's a chance it could payoff, but also more importantly you'll lose yourself in the journey and will have something meaningful to distract you. Also listen to the below book, it addresses the subject head-on. It's legit therapeutic. The author says towards the end that Bohemianism is a way to escape the status game. Not sure how much I agree with that but dedicating yourself to some art or some serious pursuit is a legit good cope IMO. :feelsYall:

I also wonder how much is complaining about inceldom related to status concerns?

View: https://youtu.be/n7xqmkOx-W4

Last edited:
Compare yourself to a woman like Shannon Rose B. You'll realize that being "low status" is why you have many times the amount of self-awareness held by S.