Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The state of this shitty world the subhumans of this shitty gay earth reproduce at record numbers meanwhile good looking populations don't

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
This is the average curry birth rate every single fucking year 26,932,586 that's right nearly 27000000 subhumans reproduce every year nearly 27 million let that sink in every year 27 million pajeets are reproducing their god awful gene line.

This is the average curry pheno.

Lets move onto the chinks,15.23 million in 2018 reproduced their subhuman gene line imagine that 15 million subhumans reproduced their gene lines.

This is the typical chink look.

Flatter facial structure eyes narrower chinky nose yuck.

I can't get the exact figures on african niggers but it's a massive amount.

And with africans it's harder to get a facial average as they are the most diverse group in the entire human species so you will get nearly 17 to 18 different looks.

Never the less most look sub human And your left reminding yourself the good looking european populations they will die out but shit skins like curries they will continue on reproducing their shitty genes and continue on creating tons of suffering metric shit tonnes for their kids meanwhile good parents western ones they will die out.

So i ask where is the white genocide here i as a ethnic am pleading for you guys to reproduce i want another billion whites but your own race isn't reproducing also their should be genetic missions to breed out bengalis and curries ideally chinks i don't think it's possible perhaps but i highly doubt.

That average curry mogs me

Yes man
It's always the untermenschen that are reproducing at astronomical rates
And most of them live in squalor in as well

Yes man
It's always the untermenschen that are reproducing at astronomical rates
And most of them live in squalor in as well

Fuck i can't why us why not the germans or the nords or the brits no it's the sand niggers of the world it's the chinks of the world it's the onge niggers of the world the curries it's the niggers of this gay earth that reproduce honestly unfair

You just have to accept this. Only way more whites enter world is gene editing. once gene editing is allowed, many ethnics will voluntarily modify their offsprings DNA.
to be white and better

You just have to accept this. Only way more whites enter world is gene editing. once gene editing is allowed, many ethnics will voluntarily modify their offsprings DNA.
to be white and better

I still can't accept this brutal fact

Western eurpoean femoids ugly, better to reporduce more mongoloids

I completely agree. I would reproduce if only a woman would want that too.

Demiurge works in mysterious ways to maximize the amount of suffering in this shithole we call Earth

I completely agree. I would reproduce if only a woman would want that too.
I love your username and the minimalistic design that you're going for.