Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The St. Valentine's we'll nevER have

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/Oaeg4TviGyE?feature=share

Just look at all the stuff she's doing to make her husband happy, how much she cares for him. She's pregnant and still takes the time to make sure that he feels loved and wanted and enjoys himself.

Toilets do this when they love someone, even if an incel ascends we won't be able to find a toilet that could actually love us, we wouldn't be her first choice, and she would nevER care about our happiness.

Imagine suffering life us and then are are men who get to experience love like this. The "love is not real" cope and the "toilets can't love men because they're all Narcissists" copes work... Until you actually see toilets in loving relationships and realise that you'll nevER have that.

MSTOW will deny that this exists, they will call this "fake for clout", PUA's will claim that toilets only want bad boys and emotionless sex (likely due to their own selection bias as they don't attract toilets capable of love), but as an Intel you look at relationships and you realise that most men live miserable lives, but the lucky few are truly lucky and we'll never be among them. The Redpillers have cope, the blackpillers have rope.

And another St. Valentine's Day without love for us passes... Fuck life, fuck toilets, fuck all Sex Havers.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/Oaeg4TviGyE?feature=share

Just look at all the stuff she's doing to make her husband happy, how much she cares for him. She's pregnant and still takes the time to make sure that he feels loved and wanted and enjoys himself.

Toilets do this when they love someone, even if an incel ascends we won't be able to find a toilet that could actually love us, we wouldn't be her first choice, and she would nevER care about our happiness.

Imagine suffering life us and then are are men who get to experience love like this. The "love is not real" cope and the "toilets can't love men because they're all Narcissists" copes work... Until you actually see toilets in loving relationships and realise that you'll nevER have that.

MSTOW will deny that this exists, they will call this "fake for clout", PUA's will claim that toilets only want bad boys and emotionless sex (likely due to their own selection bias as they don't attract toilets capable of love), but as an Intel you look at relationships and you realise that most men live miserable lives, but the lucky few are truly lucky and we'll never be among them. The Redpillers have cope, the blackpillers have rope.

And another St. Valentine's Day without love for us passes... Fuck life, fuck toilets, fuck all Sex Havers.

fucking truth just KILL THEM ALL MAKE THEM SUFFER I AM BEGGIN YOU ALL!!!!!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)

"my husband happen to be white btw"
that's what i thought at the first 10 seconds of the video .weird

I don't really treat it as a special day, the only way I get reminded that it's "Valentine's Day" is when another shitty online popup about it comes up. :feelshaha:

Its just another dayte with my cigarette

Become > have

I'll fart in the bitches face