Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope The SSRI + booze cope

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
Anyone tried it? I'm 5 weeks in on Prozac. Now plus booze = life is wonderful.

How does it make you feel?

No, though Fluoxetine makes Ritalin more tolerable during my dire situation.

How’s it any good I might try it

i took ssris for 4 months once and it took over a year and a half off of them for me to feel like myself again. i would highly recommend anyone to stay far far away from kike drugs.

i took ssris for 4 months once and it took over a year and a half off of them for me to feel like myself again. i would highly recommend anyone to stay far far away from kike drugs.
What if you don't want to feel like yourself again???

What if you don't want to feel like yourself again???
they literally change your thought patterns. they take you away from you. do not use these drugs for long periods of time as you will permantely give yourself brain damage that will linger with you for the rest of your life. do not become some fucking pill bag for kikes, coming to your appointments and being poked with an ever increasing amount of pills. get the fuck off that shit after no more then 3 months. dont take that shit more than 3 months dude

Yes this is the dream.
youll think so years later when your brain is completely fucked and youre a fucking npc drone and cant think anymore. you sound like a youngcel. im telling you dont fucking do brain damage dude

youll think so years later when your brain is completely fucked and youre a fucking npc drone and cant think anymore. you sound like a youngcel. im telling you dont fucking do brain damage dude
Nah nigga it's been years on various drugs. Just a gap then started again 5 weeks ago. Anything but my base self. He wants to rope, you see. He really wants to fucking rope.

Nah nigga it's been years on various drugs. Just a gap then started again 5 weeks ago. Anything but my base self. He wants to rope, you see. He really wants to fucking rope.
i was a heavy weed user for years dude always high 24/7 i get it. but im saying man pharmacutical drugs are really bad dude especially fucking shit like ssris man dont do it for longer than like 6 months max dude or youre guna fucking regret it big time years down the road

i was a heavy weed user for years dude always high 24/7 i get it. but im saying man pharmacutical drugs are really bad dude especially fucking shit like ssris man dont do it for longer than like 6 months max dude or youre guna fucking regret it big time years down the road
Born to lose and nothing to lose.

Born to lose and nothing to lose.
until years down the road you figure out something that you can do that works that you cant think of at this moment. literally happens to me all the time. years later will figure out something that i couldnt understand as a younger myself. just stay away from permant consiquences if you can

until years down the road you figure out something that you can do that works that you cant think of at this moment. literally happens to me all the time. years later will figure out something that i couldnt understand as a younger myself. just stay away from permant consiquences if you can
Nigga you copin'.

Nah, I'll just smoke weed everyday instead.

This. Meds don't do anything by themselves but alcohol mixed in makes it heaven. When I want to check out I take mirtazapine and it knocks me out In 20 mins and I sleep like a baby