Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The soul falls evermore into the depths of black despair

• Thread starter God'sGreatestRegret
  • Start date
God'sGreatestRegret

God'sGreatestRegret

Cursed from Birth
★★★★
My strength and will continue to erode under the elements of life, and hope withers to nought as I lay in bed, contemplating this fruitless existence. I hate what I see in the mirror; a big nosed, frog-looking face marred with acne scars and black skin. This blackness is a curse, and worthy of rejection. I wouldn’t wish this on my worst enemy.

I am an offence to the eyes, and people shouldn’t have to see me. I wish I were invisible. My horrifying form belongs in darkness, unseen and forgotten. It probably would have been better for the world if I had died in my mother’s womb. Curse the day I was born for I am a curse on this world and a burden to my family. A failure on every conceivable level. I apologise for being me.

A few weeks ago, I brought two bottles, each containing 500 caplets of Ibuprofen. My preferred method would be to hang myself but there is no place in my house to do so.
But on lighter note, I might have Chinese for dinner which will be the highpoint of the day. Hopefully, I can drag my sorry ass out the house.

Attachments

• IMG_20030101_0001047_rewind[1].jpg
    IMG_20030101_0001047_rewind[1].jpg
    378.7 KB · Views: 49
Enjoy your dinner and RIP