Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The social change that will eradicate involuntary celibacy

I

incel4life

Veteran
★★★★★
the-social-change-that-will-eradicate-involuntary-celibacy-sluthate-com-puahate-png.29259

"female looks inflation", he is right I tend to do this a lot, all I want is a real 5-4/10 girl that for me would be a 8/10

big ben IQ. this is what i keep saying. reverse the sexual revolution and everything will work its way out perfectly in a natural manner.

Cucks and betas got tricked into thinking the sexual revolution will trickle down. I guess a lot of it is wishful thinking as well though.

big ben IQ. this is what i keep saying. reverse the sexual revolution and everything will work its way out perfectly in a natural manner.

You can't change female nature. She will still be eyeballing that 7/10 gas station attendant hoping he fills her up instead.

only one thing can eradicate it :

no sex before marriage
no divorce allowed

Is there any precedent in history where the female restraint was reintroduced, without civilization first collapsing?

I'd be without sex in a monogamous society, because (more than just being ugly) I'm an unfit-human-specimen.

I love hedonism and degeneracy. Morality is for the birds!

Is there any precedent in history where the female restraint was reintroduced, without civilization first collapsing?
We have internet and technology now, so we might not even need a collapse to make a change. All we have to do is be able to get mainstream without being shut down, then normies will swallow the blackpill and won't accept whoredom or cuckdom.