Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News the SJW revolution devours its children

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
the leftist utopia of tolerating everyone is obviously contradictory
who will be the ultimate winner of the Oppression Olympics?
should we support da Joos or the largery anti-Semitic (or at least anti-Zionist which is considered anti-Semitic by them) Arabs?
should we help the globohomo or the Muslims?
well, we have a [relatively] new player in the town
some foids noticed that cutting your dick of is a relatively easy way to bypass the rules and lower your difficulty level in their little game and they don't like it
meet TERFs: radical feminists who hate the transsexuals because they can easily gain the female privilege and constantly ruin their patriarchy narrative
and guess what? our beloved J. K. "my mediocre children's books are actually about interracial gay sex" Rowling is one of them - and the trannies are angry

(url)

they're all faggots as far as I'm concerned

The left is eating their own and it's fucking hilarious.

Suifuel for @NEETAndTidy bf

Fuck that old roastie. She made a generation of retards with her shitty books.

She burned her whole canon down in the name of wokeness and it STILL wasn't enough? This is like people being mad at Cyberpunk 2077 because it doesn't have enough gender bending.

I hope left dies already.

Whoever wins, we lose
This is the problem. I love watching SJWism implode, but they're dragging the rest of us to hell with them as they do.

But, this troon shit is the best one yet. It's really bringing down the house, because it's the most in-your-face example of newthink yet. You're supposed to stare at a fucking linebacker in a dress and pretend that nothing is amiss. Even the most retarded SJWs can't really keep it up, and as the troons (who are almost always MtF, foids generally become "agender" or "spirit gender" or some other bullshit that just means "foid but even more boring and insufferable") gain more and more ground (is it just me, or is the troon thing the quickest SJW quantum leap you've seen? Gays took decades to be able to legally rape children, troons got it in like 5 years) it'll spread the cracks in the SJW foundation as foids see their star fading.

This is hilarious. What a fascinating article. I had no idea that shit was going on. Similarly reminds me of this recent thread:

Why is this happening?

Because it's all getting absurd.

Here are a few of the completely unsolvable problems the gays and trans people are asking us to work with:

- Infinite number of genders.
- Infinite number of pronouns.
- Fluidity of gender which can change day to day.
- Unclear bathroom gender designations.
- Unclear prison gender assignments.
- Unclear all boys or all girls dorm or school assignments.
- Unclear public shower/sauna gender assignments.
- Unclear public ID documentation.

The reason young people aren't tolerate of gays anymore is because gays are getting more and more crazy and impractical. It's no longer "I can fuck whoever I want behind closed doors." It's now "everything in society should be redesigned to accommodate me - I don't know how that will work but please just do it or you're a hate criminal."

Also I've met a few trans people in my life. Without fail they are depressed and unhappy. The trans surgeries from what I've read create terrible outcomes physically - no one can create a good penis or vagina surgically. A lot of people end up with regret after.

So wtf is this all for? At what point do we just say, "This is clearly a mental illness" since the problem originates in the brain and we don't have any physical treatment to properly resolve it? When do we start treating the mental illness instead of jumping through hoops to try to satisfy it in ways that aren't working?

Young people who are seeing the most of this are starting to get it I think. They're seeing how ridiculous it is to call someone ze or zer. Or to keep track of whether it's Christopher or Christina on Monday vs. Tuesday. They're stuck with trannies trying to use both bathrooms. They see these people are not normal or functional. And this shit is not making their lives better.

People need to get it together. A war between feminists and MtF trannies is probably the funniest and most appropriate way for that to happen.

Intersectionalbullshit

Feminists vs. trannies. I hope it escalates into a real war.

Thing is women can do no wrong, so all the TERF's will just be blamed on white men and the patriarch as having "programmed" them to think that way.