Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The young are regarded as the most tolerant generation. That's why results of this LGBTQ survey are 'alarming'

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★

The number of Americans 18 to 34 who are comfortable interacting with LGBTQ people slipped from 53% in 2017 to 45% in 2018 – the only age group to show a decline, according to the annual Accelerating Acceptance report. And that is down from 63% in 2016.

Driving the dilution of acceptance are young women whose overall comfort levels plunged from 64% in 2017 to 52% in 2018, says the survey conducted by The Harris Poll on behalf of LGBTQ advocacy group GLAAD.

I was floored when I read this, because young women are the most socially conformist demographic. They are all about "fashion," which they understand as wearing all the same things as their peers and believing in all the same things too.

The LGBTQ movement is definitely fashionable, so how could female opinions be "driving" opposition to it? Are foids driving so poorly on the highway to hell that they've crashed their car? JFL.

I just couldn't believe it, so I looked into the study itself and this turned out to be a misleading statement.

As you can see, support for the LGBTQ movement has declined MORESO among males than among females between 2016 and 2018. A majority of females still support it, in fact, while a majority of males do not.

Why female support declined by 12% between 2017 and 2018 is an interesting question, and I surmise that it has to do with the increased representation of male-to-female "transfolk" in the LGBTQ movement (as opposed to simple gay guys, whom all degenerate foids can relate to).

This has rustled feminists, who want to have their cake and eat it too (a particularly apt analogy given how fat feminists are).

Of course, feminism pretty much encourages all women to become female-to-male transgenders -- to mimic men by having careers and crossdressing as them too by wearing pants and suits. Feminists basically want all women to transition into men but hate it when men do the opposite and embarrass them, as in sporting events, showing them to be essentially inferior to males.

Last edited:
I'm a 19 year old zoomer, and i'm tolerant to most things as long as it is not degenerate.
I usually say do whatever the fuck you want to do in the privacy of your own home, but in public you should act like a normal, respectable individual of (((society)))

I usually say do whatever the fuck you want to do in the privacy of your own home, but in public you should act like a normal, respectable individual of (((society)))
The private bedroom/public space is a false dichotomy.

It's like Stacy saying "do whatever you want in the privacy of your own basement, inkels, but don't creep me out in public." Of course this is impossible to request; you either want ugly/autistic men to die or you don't. Likewise, you either want to repress homosexuality or you don't.

Last edited:
Its because my generation are forced to take bluepills up the ass.

> % of Non-LGBTQ 18-34 year olds who are allies

Imagine responding to that question. "Are you an ally to LGBTQsilentP?" The word ally has become inextricably gayed.

Good hoepfully people wake up the degeneracy that is the lgbtrhdoslanwnrjdkd++++++

It's like Stacy saying "do whatever you want in the privacy of your own basement, inkels, but don't creep me out in public." Of course this is impossible to request: you either want ugly/autistic men to die or you don't. Likewise, you either want to repress homosexuality or you don't.
And since i typically believe more in "if it doesn't bother me then i'm fine" i guess i would say don't repress the fags and trannies???
I'm very mixed on the subject. On one hand they have mental illnesses and shouldn't be paraded around like it's OK to have a mental illness and to surgically turn your penis into a "vagina". But on the other hand, i believe in freedom of speech, and rights to do whatever you want to your own body.

This is why being a centralist sucks. You can never make up decisions

These dumbass words like "ally" and "uncomfortable" ruin the survey (surveys being suspect from the jump). I'm not an ally nor am I uncomfortable. I don't really care about gays or even troons, I just don't need it to be shoved down my throat. The whole internet is rainbow washed (Wikipedia is asking for gay photos to celebrate pride), everybody's workplace has de facto mandatory pride events, kids are being openly indoctrinated to believe that troons are normal people who were born in the wrong body for whichever of the 72 genders they actually are. That's what makes me "uncomfortable" and prevents me from being an "ally", the coordinated political, social, and financial enforcement of celebrating and encouraging troonies.

And since i typically believe more in "if it doesn't bother me then i'm fine" i guess i would say don't repress the fags and trannies???
No social trend will remain neatly sequestered in a private bedroom. There will always be deeper, societal implications for social problems. Duh.

Consider the fact that "muh bedroom" is an argument that pro-gays invented! They did this as a way to stretch the Overton Goatse. Their deceitful message was that "gay rights will just mean private orgies in a private bedroom, so why do you care?"

Of course it was never going to be that simple. And even it was, you'd still hear multiple guys grunting if you're the neighbor of a gay man. JFL.

I'm very mixed on the subject. On one hand they have mental illnesses and shouldn't be paraded around like it's OK to have a mental illness and to surgically turn your penis into a "vagina". But on the other hand, i believe in freedom of speech, and rights to do whatever you want to your own body.

This is why being a centralist sucks. You can never make up decisions.

Ditch the universal principles surrounding individual autonomy. You've been inoculated into them specifically because they render you impotent.

You gain nothing from them, given that the full of extent of your individual rights will never be recognized, only the individual rights of your enemies.

Politics is a zero-sum game. It is war by other means. And all is fair in love and war (specifically rape, lel).

Last edited:
I’ll help them with their gender dysphoria if they help me with my Chad dysphoria.

Last edited:
The young are regarded as the most tolerant indoctrinated generation.

These dumbass words like "ally" and "uncomfortable" ruin the survey

Imagine responding to that question. "Are you an ally to LGBTQsilentP?" The word ally has become inextricably gayed.

We need to revamp the word "Axis" as a reaction to this.

I will take the lead by changing my title from "Neurodivergent intersectional ally" to "Neurodivergent intersectional axis."

We must also reclaim the word "folk" from the LGBTQs/liberals, which is more of an Axis-type term after all.

Begin speaking about "incel folk" and "the struggles of sub8 folk." The point of using "folk(s)" to help normalize a demographic and make it seem less threatening.

Last edited:
JFL at watching Sargon of Akkad. He’s a stupid fucking boomer-lite with boomer tier advice, like “go outside after showering” he literally said something like that in his video about incels.

If you watch Carl of Applebee’s, you’re a pathetic fucking faggot.

Hate to faggots

We need more young people to think like knajjd tbh

I have never met any hetereosexual males of my generation who were openly pro-gay. They are either neutral, hate it but keep it to themselves or in very rare instances, they are open about their hatred for it (often ethnics who don't give a fuck about what westerners think). I think men tend to dislike faggotry partly out of a natural fear of being raped or getting infected by them with whatever they carry. Foids don't have to worry about that kind of stuff so of course, they will be more open to it because they only care about how things affect them as an individual, not how it affects society.
I'm a 19 year old zoomer, and i'm tolerant to most things as long as it is not degenerate.
Faggotry is degenerate you idiot.

We must also reclaim the word "folk" from the LGBTQs/liberals, which is more of an Axis-type term after all.
"Non-binary" troon in my feed (I know, I shouldn't look at social media) is always using "folks" or "folx".

Face it SJWcels - no matter how many hoops you jump through, they will never be satisfied.

most degenerate generation blet

If a narrative is being heavily pushed by the (((media))) it’s best that you do your own research into that matter

It's like Stacy saying "do whatever you want in the privacy of your own basement, inkels, but don't creep me out in public." Of course this is impossible to request; you either want ugly/autistic men to die or you don't. Likewise, you either want to repress homosexuality or you don't.
Very very right. Applause
most degenerate generation blet
Yeas my friend of culture, it is

if you push it down their throat 24/7 they will rebel against it someday. also the lgbtq scene nowadays is degenerate af

if you push it down their throat 24/7 they will rebel against it someday. also the lgbtq scene nowadays is degenerate af
Blacktarpill likes to celebrate pride parade in turkey

Faggots on suicide watch

Is this a joke? Now it's listed as:

LGBTQIA+

?

The reason the youth are rejecting this shit is it's getting more and more absurd every year. I have no idea what that even means.

From urban dictionary:

LGBTQIA
A bunch of letter stuck together to support the mentally unstable
Fucked up human: I want specialness now i am LGBTQIA.
Normal Human: nah bro ur just a retard
Fucked up human: How dare u, u just raped me.
Normal Human: da fuk. u Queer.
Fucked up human: RRRRAAAAPPPPEEEE