Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The situation in South Africa right now

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
★★★★★
I'll keep this short and sweet because I CBA to write an essay.

The cumskins have had it coming. Yes, Jacob Zuma sucks and is corrupt as all hell, but it's still funny to see white Africans freak out when they are getting killed even though that's what they've been doing in Africa for centuries. What's even funnier is seeing white supremacist cucks in burgerland talking about the civil unrest in South Africa and simping over "muh safety" of white African Stacies of Dutch/Britbong descent as if they have any intention of ever stepping foot out of their fucking trailer parks in middle America. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The only thing that isn't based is that Indian South Africans are getting caught in the crossfire; partly because curries were "zoned" between white and black neighbourhoods during Apartheid, and partly because some black South Africans resent the economic success that the curries have had. I feel bad for the curries. :feelsbadman: And here, again, is another blackpill: those with the lowest SMV always get fucked over.

seems like the indians and whites are allied
Why are Indian nationalists so cringe, someone tell the curries that they won't be viewed in a better light for sucking white cock. An Indian newspaper in India is concerned about anti-white bigotry? Holy Jesus.

Obviously, they shouldn't be allied with anyone at all. The very idea of being "allied" with cumskins as a currycel is hilarious beyond belief, though.

The cumskins have had it coming. Yes, Jacob Zuma sucks and is corrupt as all hell, but it's still funny to see white Africans freak out when they are getting killed even though that's what they've been doing in Africa for centuries.
@PPEcel back from a small break to lay down some brutality :feelskek:

There is something glowing in the last days of this forum

I don't know, so many posts anti white-nationalism in a white majority forum extremely angry with society and cuckism, PPEcel was banned for a while and when it comes back it's the first thing they post

Why are Indian nationalists so cringe, someone tell the curries that they won't be viewed in a better light for sucking white cock. An Indian newspaper in India is concerned about anti-white bigotry? Holy Jesus.

Obviously, they shouldn't be allied with anyone at all. The very idea of being "allied" with cumskins as a currycel is hilarious beyond belief, though.
It's the logical article to write -

1. The media company is Indian and pro indian.
2. The indians in south africa has chosen to ally with whites - and the media company has no influence on this.

Given 1 and 2, the most obvious thing to do is to write an article about how Anti-White and anti-Indian bigotry is the problem etc.

Don't really see anything "sucking white cock" or "cringe" here...

I don't know, so many posts anti white-nationalism in a white majority forum extremely angry with society and cuckism, PPEcel was banned for a while and when it comes back it's the first thing they post
Oh you mean't growing not glowing, the question marks were because I didn't understand what you were saying.

It was a requested ban.

Cumskins account for just a little over half the userbase, it's nowhere near an overwhelming majority.

What would the feds even be doing here?

Typical 2021cel bullshit.

Kinda makes perfect sense for them to team up actually, since they are both being targeted by the same group

No, it's glowing
Ok so what the fuck do you mean by glowing? lol

Glow niggers?

You think FBI are watching more

I doubt it, nothing significant is taking place, they are monitoring things as usual

Also JFL at using code as if they don't already have it all catalogued

It was a requested ban.

Cumskins account for just a little over half the userbase, it's nowhere near an overwhelming majority.

What would the feds even be doing here?

Typical 2021cel bullshit.
No, most are really white and glowniggers are everywhere on the internet

South Africa was built by the white people there, they came there when congoids weren't there. Congoids later moved in en masse to benefit from the white man's civilization.

Ok so what the fuck do you mean by glowing? lol

Glow niggers?

You think FBI are watching more

I doubt it, nothing significant is taking place, they are monitoring things as usual

Also JFL at using code as if they don't already have it all catalogued
It's just a slang

All white people need to leave Africa.

All black people need to return to Africa.

If everyone can agree on these 2 things it's gonna be a lot nicer and cleaner for everyone.

All white people need to leave Africa.

All black people need to return to Africa.

If everyone can agree on these 2 things it's gonna be a lot nicer and cleaner for everyone.
All cumskins back to Europe, go go go

Nicer and cleaner compared to what? :feelskek:

All cumskins back to Europe, go go go

Nicer and cleaner compared to what? :feelskek:
It'll be cleaner than race wars in South Africa and America.

Imagine how great America would be if every nigger in the country suddenly vanished and was put on a boat heading back to where they came from.

Meh, hopefully this will wake more of them up so they will just leave south Africa and once all of the whites are gone then the real funnies will begin. Mass starvation of niggers and even more violence until south Africa is nothing more then a British version of haiti or Liberia.

It'll be cleaner than race wars in South Africa and America.

Imagine how great America would be if every nigger in the country suddenly vanished and was put on a boat heading back to where they came from.
There isn't going to be any race war :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

It is about as realistic as an incel rebellion

Seriously how out of touch can you guys be

The only people dying in South Africa are the niggers that are trying to steal from everyone else. The Whites and Pajeets are allied because they pretty much are the economy. The Whites farm all the land and the Pajeets do all the trading. The niggers are worthless bums that beg for handouts like everywhere else in the world.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lhnh8VBcyIA

This is what happens to niggers when there is no government or police to stop white men from fighting back.

Fiddle-dee-dee!
Go and start a race war :feelshaha:

Tbh I'm hoping for a capitol 2.0, except the feds come with automatic grenade launchers this time. Might as well water the lawn with the blood of trump chimps

Good luck trying to do that in the US though.

We have done it before in the USA just 60 years ago. The only thing that prevents us from doing it again is the government and police. Just like in the past, white men weren't cruising around looking for niggers to terrorize. The niggers came into their communities and terrorized them and that's how they responded because the only thing that niggers understand is violence. They are too stupid to be reasoned with.

We have done it before in the USA just 60 years ago. The only thing that prevents us from doing it again is the government and police. Just like in the past, white men weren't cruising around looking for niggers to terrorize. The niggers came into their communities and terrorized them and that's how they responded because the only thing that niggers understand is violence. They are too stupid to be reasoned with.

it's not 60 years ago is it?

OP is a ccp shill, so what’s objectively good for the world is not objectively got for chink dominations, so take everything he says and reverse it
:feelsjuice:
also I think this is bait.
@PPEcel back from a small break to lay down some brutality :feelskek:
Same person that says “why are you racist as a incel bro?” Do you have any sense of self awareness? What autism do you need to have to post “why are you raycis as a incel” and in the same day agree with a racial genocide? If you’re gonna be subversively anti white please do it cleverly.

Same person that says “why are you racist as a incel bro?” Do you have any sense of self awareness? What autism do you need to have to post “why are you raycis as a incel” and in the same day agree with a racial genocide? If you’re gonna be subversively anti white please do it cleverly.
Dude, I know you are probably legit retarded or a 15 year old so you can't read properly yet, but my argument has always been that it makes no sense for ANY incel to have allegiance to a race that they won't be "a part of" in the future

Your race is not going to breed with you so your genes are not going to make it to the future, so you are essentially NOT A PART OF YOUR RACE

You can cope like some cuck and fight for a world where white Chads get to fuck all the white women they want, and you STILL won't be a part of your race despite your "contribution" to "preserve the white race"

You are operating on emotion not logic

If you had some arranged marriage waiting for you I would actually agree with you "defending your race", but your race wants nothing to do with you in the aspect of life that actually matters (genetic lineage)

A race that you can't procreate with (are you really a part of your race?), is like a wife who won't fuck you or have children with you (are you really her husband?)

You aren't a part of your race, just like such a man would not be her husband, you are both just cucks lol

Dude, I know you are probably legit retarded or a 15 year old so you can't read properly yet, but my argument has always been that it makes no sense for ANY incel to have allegiance to a race that they won't be "a part of" in the future
Your race is not going to breed with you so your genes are not going to make it to the future, so you are essentially NOT A PART OF YOUR RACE

You can cope like some cuck and fight for a world where white Chads get to fuck all the white women they want, and you STILL won't be a part of your race despite your "contribution" to "preserve the white race"

You are operating on emotion not logic

If you had some arranged marriage waiting for you I would actually agree with you "defending your race", but your race wants nothing to do with you in the aspect of life that actually matters (genetic lineage)

A race that you can't procreate with (are you really a part of your race?), is like a wife who won't fuck you or have children with you (are you really her husband?)

You aren't a part of your race, just like such a man would not be her husband, you are both just cucks lol
You just subscribed to supporting a racial genocide. i have a question: when BLM is outside my house, torches in hand, machetes out, threatening to cut my head off, my ancestors statues already destroyed, what do I say to them? “Guys it’s ok. Blackpillpres told me I’m not white.” Do you think that’s gonna go well?

You don’t understand the survivability aspect. I’m not ok with having my country that my ancestors built and that I live in being destroyed, their legacy being spit on, and then me myself getting killed by nonwhites. What am I suppose to say when Jews finally tell niggers and spics and all the others to go AWOL on whites? I’m gonna tell them you said I’m not white? Lol.

Also in a white conservative monogamous nation I would ascend, as would anyone because our parents ascended and they have our same genes. I can’t breed now because of society and the Jewish nigger new world order. If we were a white good country again inceldom literally wouldn’t exist except for the leper.

Last edited:
Just fucking lol at these ''anti racist'' incels advocating the death of cumskins while playing the victim.

so you are essentially NOT A PART OF YOUR RACE
Yea man go to a shia muslim country, the hood, or a South American cartel's territory and say "hey bros I'm a virgin so I'm not white at all" and see how fast they behead you with a dull knife for me bro.

Like it or not your race is a crucial part of your identity. Wanting to be with and seeing your race succeed is completely natural.

Lol, laugh now but cry later self hating white marxists and niggers but once whites are completely genocided over there all those grinning killing nigger murder monkeys? They gone up an dies too baby boi!:feelskek:

Now hows dat gon be maybbe y’all wonder?

Sheeeeit!:feelshaha:

Without us craKKKers around to properly farm, Dyeshitrius, Coondabbi and Jababooli? Dey’s gon starve fam!:soy:

Along wit dey rest of da blac peepel.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
You just subscribed to supporting a racial genocide. i have a question: when BLM is outside my house, torches in hand, machetes out, threatening to cut my head off, my ancestors statues already destroyed, what do I say to them? “Guys it’s ok. Blackpillpres told me I’m not white.” Do you think that’s gonna go well?

You don’t understand the survivability aspect. I’m not ok with having my country that my ancestors built and that I live in being destroyed, their legacy being spit on, and then me myself getting killed by nonwhites. What am I suppose to say when Jews finally tell niggers and spics and all the others to go AWOL on whites? I’m gonna tell them you said I’m not white? Lol.
None of that shit is going to happen, you are exaggerating lol. The only group who would even think of starting a "race war" is ironically your race, all the other races are just desperately trying to gain financial success

There's no reason for the other races to wage war when they are out breeding you, and breeding you out of existence :feelskek:

Also in a white conservative monogamous nation I would ascend
I was waiting for this :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: (the ultimate cope that all of you retard fucking white incels are telling yourself)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1UtRnGn5hc

None of that shit is going to happen, you are exaggerating lol. The only group who would even think of starting a "race war" is ironically your race, all the other races are just desperately trying to gain financial success

There's no reason for the other races to wage war when they are out breeding you, and breeding you out of existence :feelskek:
Are you aware you are posting this on a post about South African white genocide? Where you reaffirm said white South Africans genocide is happening because you agree with the OP?

>guys there won’t be any white attacks guys it doesn’t happen
>literally posting this after reaffirming white genocide is happening to South African farmers
What the fuck is this self awareness? No wonder you need a few hours of writing to make yourself seem intelligent. You’re as dumb as a doorknob

I was waiting for this :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: (the ultimate cope that all of you retard fucking white incels are telling yourself)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1UtRnGn5hc

It’d be possible if retarded liberals and nonwhites weren’t here.

Yea man go to a shia muslim country, the hood, or a South American cartel's territory and say "hey bros I'm a virgin so I'm not white at all" and see how fast they behead you with a dull knife for me bro.

Like it or not your race is a crucial part of your identity. Wanting to be with and seeing your race succeed is completely natural.
Cartel run places in Mexico can be majority white (Northern Mexico) tho.

I think the main question here is not that you´re not part of the white rice but that inceldom has really nothing to do with "jewish plots", "multiculturalism", and so on.

Just fucking lol at these ''anti racist'' incels advocating the death of cumskins while playing the victim.
Yup, you got me. I want every single blonde gigastacy in Johannesburg or whatever to be raped to death by a pack of deformed manlet niggers and curries who smell like they just went on a camping trip in a Mumbai landfill.

I don't know why you give a fuck about them, it's not like they even care about your existence.

Wanting to be with and seeing your race succeed is completely natural.
1. Wanting to be with your race based on how the world is today is definitely natural (it won't be 100000 years from now, there won't be races, everyone will be mixed by then)

2. Wanting a group that has rejected you to succeed isn't natural, you guys are coping and pretending like you are still "a part of your race", you aren't, they don't want you, and rather than accept that and act like a lone wolf you want to cope and hope that they will one day accept you, which is why you all believe bullshit like this:
in a white conservative monogamous nation I would ascend

The point is, you guys are fighting the inevitable, you race is going to cease to exist

You being mad about that, is like me being mad that slavery happened, what the fuck do I care about some shit that doesn't concern me as an individual?

You idiots get too caught up in mindless tribalism, like retarded fucking animals

I don't know why you give a fuck about them
We all know why, and if you talk with any of these guys long enough they end up admitting it, they are copers
Also in a white conservative monogamous nation I would ascend

Yup, you got me. I want every single blonde gigastacy in Johannesburg or whatever to be raped to death by a pack of deformed manlet niggers and curries who smell like they just went on a camping trip in a Mumbai landfill.

I don't know why you give a fuck about them, it's not like they even care about your existence.
I don't care either. It's just funny to see your double standard.

>guys there won’t be any white attacks guys it doesn’t happen
>literally posting this after reaffirming white genocide is happening to South African farmers
What the fuck is this self awareness? No wonder you need a few hours of writing to make yourself seem intelligent. You’re as dumb as a doorknob
I thought white people were supposed to be smart, but all of your responses are stupid as if you are ignorant and don't understand things like context

If you don't understand that South Africa and America are two different countries, with different histories, political climates, and laws, I don't know what to tell you

I'm not surprised that whites are being attacked en masse in South Africa, its a poor and basically lawless place with a history of shit like apartheid and blacks there have hated the idea of being ruled by "another people" in "their country" for years. I'd be very surprised if that happened in America

SEEEEEE, CONTEXT

In fact the whites being attacked in South Africa might actually make the blacks in America feel so good that they aren't even angry enough to attack American whites (that's a more likely outcome than the crazy bullshit scenario you gave with BLM)

So just think of the South African whites as "taking one for the team" :feelskek: (cheer up buddy)

Last edited:
I thought white people were supposed to be smart, but all of your responses are stupid as if you are ignorant and don't understand things like context

If you don't understand that South Africa and America are two different countries, with different histories, political climates, and laws, I don't know what to tell you

I'm not surprised that whites are being attacked en masse in South Africa, its a poor and basically lawless place with a history of shit like apartheid and blacks there have hated the idea of being ruled by "another people" in "their country" for years. I'd be very surprised if that happened in America

SEEEEEE, CONTEXT

In fact the whites being attacked in South Africa might actually make the blacks in America feel so good that they aren't even angry enough to attack American whites (that's a more likely outcome than the crazy bullshit scenario you gave with BLM)

So just think of the South African whites as "taking one for the team" :feelskek: (cheer up buddy)
>South African and the US are totally different, bro.
I don’t see how. Anglo countries becoming nonwhite, the whites voluntarily give up power, and the nonwhites use that to attack the whites. That’s literally what’s happening in the US. You think there are 0 similarities? Nuts
1. Wanting to be with your race based on how the world is today is definitely natural (it won't be 100000 years from now, there won't be races, everyone will be mixed by then)
2. Wanting a group that has rejected you to succeed isn't natural, you guys are coping and pretending like you are still "a part of your race", you aren't, they don't want you, and rather than accept that and act like a lone wolf you want to cope and hope that they will one day accept you, which is why you all believe bullshit like this:

The point is, you guys are fighting the inevitable, you race is going to cease to exist
Jewish dogma. Go tranny then. Jews won right? So by your logic go tranny. Jews won, race is gone, George Floyd is now the founding father of the US. Time to go tranny and work at Amazon. Jews won.

oh you don’t wanna do that though, because that would affect you negatively. Double standard.

You being mad about that, is like me being mad that slavery happened, what the fuck do I care about some shit that doesn't concern me as an individual?
You are that’s why you hate white people

No, you want every single white farmer killed. Don’t twist it. You want every white farmer beheaded.
I don't care either. It's just funny to see your double standard.
this whole thread is double standard. Ethnics are double standard. Like in that thread where Muslim ethnicels called whites trannies then in the same thread supported trannies and said we should have more trannies in the west :feelskek:

>South African and the US are totally different, bro.
I don’t see how. Anglo countries becoming nonwhite, the whites voluntarily give up power, and the nonwhites use that to attack the whites. That’s literally what’s happening in the US. You think there are 0 similarities? Nuts

Jewish dogma. Go tranny then. Jews won right? So by your logic go tranny. Jews won, race is gone, George Floyd is now the founding father of the US. Time to go tranny and work at Amazon. Jews won.

oh you don’t wanna do that though, because that would affect you negatively. Double standard.

No, you want every single white farmer killed. Don’t twist it. You want every white farmer beheaded.

this whole thread is double standard. Ethnics are double standard. Like in that thread where Muslim ethnicels called whites trannies then in the same thread supported trannies and said we should have more trannies in the west :feelskek:
You’re so fucking stupid my god:feelshaha:. Good post at @PPEcel. It’s always funny to see race copers trying to justify their negative IQ opinions.
Also in a white conservative monogamous nation I would ascend,
:feelskek:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelshaha:

Last edited:
You’re so fucking stupid my god:feelshaha:. Good post at @PPEcel. It’s always funny to see race copers trying to justify their negative IQ opinions.
In what way? I mean I know “anti racist” is anti white, but it’s disingenuous for liberal champagnes like OP or bbcpillpress to say they are “anti racist” and “hate stormfrontcels” when they just hate white peoples.
You are like this too so makes sense. Typical shitskin. “Guys I’m a victim I’m anti racist, but fuck whitey though”

JFL, keep projecting

I have real life actual problems to focus on like building wealth. I have literally never once woke up a day in my life and thought about whether or not I "hate white people". The truth is, if you are someone on this forum, your life is so shitty that its definitely in your best interest to focus on improving your actual life (solve personal problems), than to focus on all these "world encompassing" problems that you couldn't do anything about anyways (that's really just common sense actually)

The truth about guys like you is that you choose to focus on these problems BECAUSE you know for a fact you can't do anything about them, and they can function as the perfect coping mechanisms to distract you from your ACTUAL LIFE

There's so many things you could be doing:
Losing weight, getting fit, learning a high income skill, etc, but these things take time and effort so fuck that shit, much better to complain about "niggers killing my people in South Africa that I will never put any effort towards helping"

You are just all talk, and you like the fact that the problems you focus on are things that you can only talk about, so you have the convenient excuse to do nothing and complain, its a self fulfilling prophecy

I would say I can't wait to see your thread when you are 50 years old titled - "Where Has My Life Gone, Niggers Stole All Of My Time" :feelskek:, but I won't even be using this forum around then

In what way? I mean I know “anti racist” is anti white, but it’s disingenuous for liberal champagnes like OP or bbcpillpress to say they are “anti racist” and “hate stormfrontcels” when they just hate white peoples.

You are like this too so makes sense. Typical shitskin. “Guys I’m a victim I’m anti racist, but fuck whitey though”
JFL you guys are just hypocrites, you don't seem to get that for us ITS JUST MORE NORMIES SUFFERING

Its just more chaos in the world to laugh at

If you saw some thread about some roastie whore getting abused and killed by her Chad boyfriend you'd be laughing it up too, but all of a sudden since its blacks killing whites your morals come out?

At least try not to be a hypocritical piece of shit

Exhibit A of why to never do drugs :feelskek: (crazed incoherently rambling)

Last edited:
JFL, keep projecting
You don’t even know what that means.
I have real life actual problems to focus on like building wealth. I have literally never once woke up a day in my life and thought about whether or not I "hate white people". The truth is, if you are someone on this forum, your life is so shitty that its definitely in your best interest to focus on improving your actual life (solve personal problems), than to focus on all these "world encompassing" problems that you couldn't do anything about anyways (that's really just common sense actually)
Yeah you have real life problems like writing an essay about how whitey is bad on this forum. Lmfao.
The truth about guys like you is that you choose to focus on these problems BECAUSE you know for a fact you can't do anything about them, and they can function as the perfect coping mechanisms to distract you from your ACTUAL LIFE

There's so many things you could be doing:
Losing weight, getting fit, learning a high income skill, etc, but these things take time and effort so fuck that shit, much better to complain about "niggers killing my people in South Africa that I will never put any effort towards helping"
You can do these ontop of racial activism. If you think I stew around all day in a rocking chair you’re autistic :feelsjuice:
You are just all talk, and you like the fact that the problems you focus on are things that you can only talk about, so you have the convenient excuse to do nothing and complain, its a self fulfilling prophecy
You’re all talk. I’ve been to rally’s, demonstrations and counter protestings, activism’s and meetups. You sit around on your ass. You call it all talk but we’ll see when your ass is standing at a memorial being attacked by rabid antifa
If you saw some thread about some roastie whore getting abused and killed by her Chad boyfriend you'd be laughing it up too
Yeah that’s based
, but all of a sudden since its blacks killing whites your morals come out?
It’s funny if it’s a coal burner but if it’s just racial terror it’s barbaric. They have no right. Every race has their woman and every race’s woman should be dealt with by the races man.

Exhibit A of why to never do drugs :feelskek: (crazed incoherently rambling)
Your entire philosophy is “Jews won why fight anymore”. By that logic do what the Jews want you to do. That made perfect sense. You can’t fight it.

once whites are done, gooks will be next. Not that there is even a point when they are mogged into genocide already.

Your entire philosophy is “Jews won why fight anymore”
Isn't that your philosophy when it comes to other races though?

"Whites one, why are the savages still killing and fighting us"

If you can't accept Jews winning its ironic for you to want everybody else to accept whites winning

Nobody wins until were all on the same page, which is why none of this will matter when all races are bred out of existence and were all mixed

None of the things guys like you spend years obsessing about will matter

There won't be any niggers, or chinks, or kikes, or wetbacks, because we'll all be a mixture of all those things

Welcome to the family bro :feelsEhh:

@BummerDrummer is right in many regards: Just because whites are colour-blind (or often pretend to be so) it doesn't mean that the world is, no matter what "science" (trademark) says:

Even if race was just a non-existing/outdated concept there are still phenotypical differences between people that everyone can see and the first impression counts (especially in as visually dependent animals as humans) - this makes race (even if it didn't biologically exist) existent in the minds of people (which is everything that counts because this then influences their words/actions).

The same thing with playing fair or saying that you will refrain from doing a certain thing in the case of a conflict: Just because you do it (as a white liberal that is hated by non-whites and -justifiably- angry whites) it doesn't mean that the world stops caring about it, a single decision of a tiny minority of people doesn't mean anything. Race is and always will be existent because it is the first thing that people see and what's real in the minds of people will become real in the world - regardless of what a "scientist" says.

Furthermore, being as homogenous as possible is not a disadvantage, but an advantage because common goals exist to a far larger degree which makes setting up everything far easier then when you have to take multiple and often mutually exclusive particular interests into account (this is why many capitalists love diversity, because the workforce gets so completely broken down due to racial infights that a unification behind a common goal becomes impossible, if you look for example at the Coca Cola memo that says that employees should be less white you see that they mean with it better slaves and less eager to defend themselves against inhuman working conditions, this forum here could also be a case study for that).

Never a debate about race was necessary in Europe, but now here in Europe (particularly Germany/England/Sweden/etc.) every show goes only about race (funny thing: Anti-Racism made people more race-obsessed than ever before) - something that was redundant/obsolete beforehand and that never leads to anywhere because it's for the time being an unchangeable characteristic. Instead of focussing on more important stuff we now racialized every conflict.

Migration is a complete disadvantage to everyone that a) doesn't hate whites, b) has enormous amounts of flats (increase of rent due to more people existing in a country) or c) has a huge corporation.

And furthermore, being rejected by your race but being left otherwise in peace is far better than being necklaced or otherwise torched alive - I am rather an incel with my wallet and with physical integrity than an incel without it. Even as an outsider of so(y)ciety I am still dependent on social welfare as a whole due to needing food/water/shelter like any other human being. Last but not least: Treason is stupid, because people love treason, but hate traitors.

"And white women rejected you" is a shit argument, because it shows that you think that everything should involve female validition, I couldn't care less about what a physically (and often mentally) inferior individual that could be forced by almost any man into compliance with raw physical force or enough social pressure thinks about me, when retarded children in a school bus laugh about you the jokes goes on them because on the end of the day they are still retarded.
"Being a white nationalist has something to do with women" - no, if you want to maxx your chances of getting a woman you better be a globohomo/LGBTQ+/great-corporatist-loving/Netflix loving soy (because being globohomo is the most common opinion among females), being a nationalist (particularly an European nationalist) is a disadvantage when it comes to dating (it's even a dealbreaker for normalfags to be anything but Green/Red, only chad gets away with being Natsoc/Fascist/Monarchist/etc., but honestly who cares again about what women think).

Last edited:
South Africa is like watching a sneak preview of what will happen eventually to every White European nation once anti white ethnics take over in population majority, the irony however is that black South Africans don't differentiate between Afrikaaner or Jew in that from what I've heard South African Jews are being targeted as well.

Jews think they can implode White European nations and be unscathed in the whole process which is funny because most ethnics just see them as Jewish White people. [White looking people with Judaism as a religion.]

The stupidity of Jews has no bounds.

Last edited:
Way too many niggers in Africa. Let the place burn.

I'll keep this short and sweet because I CBA to write an essay.

The cumskins have had it coming. Yes, Jacob Zuma sucks and is corrupt as all hell, but it's still funny to see white Africans freak out when they are getting killed even though that's what they've been doing in Africa for centuries. What's even funnier is seeing white supremacist cucks in burgerland talking about the civil unrest in South Africa and simping over "muh safety" of white African Stacies of Dutch/Britbong descent as if they have any intention of ever stepping foot out of their fucking trailer parks in middle America. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The only thing that isn't based is that Indian South Africans are getting caught in the crossfire; partly because curries were "zoned" between white and black neighbourhoods during Apartheid, and partly because some black South Africans resent the economic success that the curries have had. I feel bad for the curries. :feelsbadman: And here, again, is another blackpill: those with the lowest SMV always get fucked over.
I hope they gencoide the entire white population and indian population....in a video game of course :feelsthink::feelshmm: