Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The site isnt dead, its just that people are not responding to threads anymore since its risky to do so

• Thread starter Deleted member 29033
  • Start date
Deleted member 29033

Deleted member 29033

Self-banned
-
basically, its way easier and safer to post only in Sewers than in ID since ID posts can give you a low effort vio so people only post in the sewers and they dont respond to threads in ID

I think most incels don't even discuss it online. Probably just rot and vidya

Site is decaying because of graycels and postmaxxers. High energy, low common sense.

think about it man, every post in ID has to be ontopic, not low effort, thought out, whereas posts in the Sewers can be whatever you want

Also true tbh
Let me know when you get a warning for this thread then

most people don't even post in the high iq threads, just low effort shit in venting threads. Place is getting boring.

ONLY LOW INHIB HIGH T POST ON ID :chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

I just found out this place existed , before that I tried another incel site and they wouldn't accept my sign up for some reason.

I've been here a lot since I've been accepted, you can actually talk here. I tried writing about things on my fb and literally get no comments,or a guy saying I should quit writing these posts if I ever want a girl ,the same guy said I should just trick ,which means pay for it. So I had to keep it bottled up for awhile. Also reddit just banned my ip so I cant talk on there and there is no forums to talk, I would get get blocked from cucked forever alone. Mgtow is also a joke,the only thing they will say is work on yourself fuck women.

But I'd rather hear about real life stories and share my real life experiences then get a little laugh off a meme.

Bluepillers and if I were you I would be careful what I write on the internet in a few years' time they will catch you

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back