Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The simple reason why the Virgin [subject] n Chad [subject] meme blew up

Iwanttolive

Iwanttolive

Mythic
★★★★★
was because it resonated with a lot of people including failed normies etc, whether they admit it or not. Something in the mind clicked when they saw the art and text , without much explanation they see it as metaphorical humor to situations they have experienced in real life. It may be a concept many did not have words or had much thought abt it but the Virgin and Chad meme brought the idea together n it amuses them.

That's all.

was because it resonated with a lot of people including failed normies etc, whether they admit it or not. Something in the mind clicked when they saw the art and text , without much explanation they see it as metaphorical humor to situations they have experienced in real life. It may be a concept many did not have words or had much thought abt it but the Virgin and Chad meme brought the idea together n it amuses them.

That's all.
ok

Normies saw another potential to make fun of ugly men they saw in their lives and found it funny.

Yep, more and more men are incel or close to it whether they admit it or not.

Indir   2020 12 13T205501637

I honestly hate that meme. It’s basically chad worship and it makes fun of virgins

I honestly hate that meme. It’s basically chad worship and it makes fun of virgins
I hate it too. It went from being known in obscure spaces only n now it's used everywhr

That's all.

I hate it too. It went from being known in obscure spaces only n now it's used everywhr

Look at some of the first listed awards

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/wallstreetbets/comments/l2x7he/gme_yolo_update_jan_22_2021/

That's all.
Bro there are so many more memes and images that resonate and are being overused by normies.

They're all in fucking denial.

The meme is actually a subtle blackpill, a lot of the times the virgin is doing the 'right' things while the joke is that the chad does retarded things, but we are still meant to see chad as the better one.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back