Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The show “dexter” was full of blackpills

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
Dexter is a serial killer that women obviously like for his great personality right?:feelshaha:

it gets even worse in season 2 where he gets to fuck a hot bitch named Lila and she’s even obsessed with him. Hmm, i wonder why she likes him so much? Yup, because he’s a chad.

that show was full of blackpills everyone likes him even though he’s a creepy psychopath killer if it was an incel he would never get away with it because people would suspect him from the start

I loved watching that show as a teen. I followed it since season 5. You should check out the reboot, Dexter: New Blood

I loved watching that show as a teen. I followed it since season 5. You should check out the reboot, Dexter: New Blood
I’ve already watched the first 8 episodes. Gonna watch the next one today:feelsokman:

I’ve already watched the first 8 episodes. Gonna watch the next one today:feelsokman:
So far it is pretty good imo. And the guy that plays harrison kinda carries it I think. I hope they do a second season.

So far it is pretty good imo. And the guy that plays harrison kinda carries it I think. I hope they do a second season.
I kinda like New Blood better because it is not as suifuel as the original dexter. His gf is past her prime. In the original he kept fucking hot stacies every episode :feels::feels:

the new series is good ngl, looking forward to the series finale, it's one of my main copes rn tbhl fr fr

Chad + psychopathic killer is the ultimate foid dream.

But in the show, his victims were portayed as evil and deserving of it, like people who watched pixels representing naked underage females on the internet. Being tortured and killed seems like a very fitting punishment to such a heinous crime, huh? :feelsclown:

he's just misunderstood :foidSoy::foidSoy:

I thought you were talking about dexter’s laboratory:feelskek:
:feelskek:
Chad + psychopathic killer is the ultimate foid dream.

But in the show, his victims were portayed as evil and deserving of it, like people who watched pixels representing naked underage females on the internet. Being tortured and killed seems like a very fitting punishment to such a heinous crime, huh? :feelsclown:
And the punishment for foids who reward and encourage chads to be psychopathic killers is.... Well, nothing, because we live in the honk honk world.

I always liked dexter's inner dialogues. I could sort of identify with him when I was young. I also liked characters like Hannibal Lecter played by Mads Mikkelsen. Now I feel a bit repulsed by their acts of killing, but as a teen I thought it was fascinating

I dunno why but it hit me harder gotham, you got this detective James Gordon who fucks every hot girl in tow. Really makes you envy him.

Just watched the new episode. Looks like it is beyond over for dark passengercels

I liked that show when I was 14. Dexter has to be the most cringe protagonist of any popular TV show. Also that show went to shit after the 4th season and I stopped watching it because it turned into just another normie endevour where they tried to make the cold blooded killer have feelings.

Just watched the new episode. Looks like it is beyond over for dark passengercels
lmfao
I like the show a lot I've been watching New Blood and I am aware of the Black pills in it especially how the cop is Dexter girlfriend in it.

Dexter's laboratory was full of blackpills.

Note how the single mother in series got knocked up twice by the abusive boyfriend, only to then get knocked up again by the psychopath (although she initially thought it was betabuxxing).