Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Shay Files: "Mental Illness"

},
{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "You do realize that insurrection is also banned in the US constitution, right?",
"headline": "Maduro vows to punish protesters in Venezuela, rejects Pompeo's claim he nearly fled to Cuba",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/gma/maduro-vo...eos-claim-084440156--abc-news-topstories.html",
"timestamp": "Wed May 01 10:23:40 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "Philip Emagwali, inventor of the quantum supercomputer and parallel networking system used by Yahoo and Google.\n\nhttp://emeagwali.com/lectures/transcripts/1809x1_Philip-Emeagwali.pdf",
"headline": "Fraternities suspended after document referencing 'rape attic' sparks protests at Swarthmore",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/fraternities-suspended-document-referencing-apos-011058958.html",
"timestamp": "Wed May 01 09:28:19 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "Exactly, meanwhile, poor Africans like Philip Emeagwali are smarter than Einstein!\n\nhttp://emeagwali.com/ http://emeagwali.com/",
"headline": "Fraternities suspended after document referencing 'rape attic' sparks protests at Swarthmore",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/newsroom/vibe...639c21_a-f193d9b5-31a0-33f3-9e58-edca40639c21",
"timestamp": "Wed May 01 09:25:53 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "Whites do not use college for good purposes.",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/fraternities-suspended-document-referencing-apos-011058958.html",
"timestamp": "Wed May 01 09:24:46 UTC 2019"
},
{

{
"user_text": "Cliche.",
"headline": "U.S. youth suicides rise 29 percent after Netflix debut of '13 Reasons Why'",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/u-youth-suicides-rise-29-percent-netflix-debut-211822145--finance.html",
"timestamp": "Tue Apr 30 08:11:17 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "Strange to see them lusting after so many caucasians. dont they know that blacks are the smartest?\n\n\"At the Army High Performance Computing Research Center at the University of Minnesota, Phil Emeagwali conducts research on next-generation supercomputers that will enable scientists and engineers to solve important problems in diverse fields: meteorology, energy, the environment, health, etc. He has also worked with the Maryland State Highway Administration, U.S. National Weather Service, U.S. Bureau of Reclamation, and the University of Michigan, where he conducted his award-winning research.\"",
"headline": "Company slammed for 'preferably Caucasian' job posting",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/gma/company-s...b-posting-033126917--abc-news-topstories.html",
"timestamp": "Tue Apr 30 07:46:58 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "\"Philip Emeagwali designed the program and formula for the fastest computer on earth, the Connection Machine. He designed the system of parallel computers that are used by all search engines, for example Yahoo or Search.com. The parallel computer idea was also worked on by individuals such as Burton Smith and Daniel Hillis.\"\n\nYou were saying?",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/gma/company-s...b-posting-033126917--abc-news-topstories.html",
"timestamp": "Tue Apr 30 07:43:51 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "\"I work for myself because they try to use my intelligence for their business advancement\"\n\nWhites have always done that. See Philip Emeagwali, inventor of the Internet and modern supercomputers:\n\nhttp://www.math.buffalo.edu/mad/computer-science/emeagwali_philip.html http://www.math.buffalo.edu/mad/computer-science/emeagwali_philip.html",
"timestamp": "Tue Apr 30 07:32:54 UTC 2019"

Re: Boys are like glass.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#147326521Saturday, October 04, 2014 5:02 PM CDT
"The autism is true. The autism is real." That's entirely irrelevant to the discussion, It's unnecessary to start an argument.
Re: i hate it when people make fun of autism
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#147956995Tuesday, October 14, 2014 5:12 PM CDT
"most people who make fun of autism probably don't even know what it really is" A very large majority of the people utilizing it as an aggressive insult are actually significantly inexperienced with the condition itself and easily confuse it with other neurological conditions.
Re: [ Content Deleted ]
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#152217810Monday, December 22, 2014 8:24 PM CST
Each individual afflicted with "Autism" is effective differently and function at varying levels. Although it's a cognitive disorder, Autism doesn't necessarily make the sufferer oblivious to the negativity of civilization.

AnonyAnonymous
Png

#152217919Monday, December 22, 2014 8:25 PM CST
*"Each individual afflicted with "Autism" is affected differently and function at varying levels." It's plausible that you don't want to suffer from a disorder such as "Autism", you simply desire to have a positive perception civilization in itself.

Re: what is your disability and or mental illness
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#183057909Friday, February 05, 2016 5:06 PM CST
Well, it would seem that my simple vocabulary words, which were structured in a basic manner to convey an understandable statement, have managed to accidentally strike a sensitive area of your emotions. Although I am not certain as to why, oh well. Now then, let us focus on the truly relevant aspects of your argument. "look br0, you can complain about how im asking for people to cry over me by posting a thread asking people what their disabilities, but it's pretty obvious im not. all im doing is simply asking people what they have. telling people to suffer over a post on a forum for kid's game is pretty pathetic." It is very simple. You are asking users about their psychological-illnesses so that you can adequately utilize later opportunities to receive sympathy from said individuals for your "condition." Pitiful, narcissistic parasites such as yourself who feign legitimate illnesses such as "OCD" or "Autism" over the Internet deserve to be penalized severely. Evidently, you are merely concerned with social-status on an Internet forum rather than attempting to "improve" your neuro-typical lifestyle. Quite pitiful.

Re: I'm at a point in time no one should really be at
Moronism
Png

#181219234Thursday, January 07, 2016 12:28 AM CST
Ah, the process becomes much simpler when you recognize that the vast majority of individuals utilizing autism as an insult are simply narcissistic schoolchildren that lack the capability to understand proper knowledge of the subject.
Re: OT is my autistic family
Moronism
Png

#181229226Thursday, January 07, 2016 10:41 AM CST
Given that you presumably suffer from autism, it is rather questionable that you deliberately choose to misuse the term "autistic" to receive social acceptance.
Re: What if the USSR won the cold war?
Moronism
Png

#181293693Friday, January 08, 2016 4:28 PM CST
"Yeah nah this isn't a debate that was just him telling you to stop being such an autist" It would seem that you misread the replies. He was clearly referring to another individual. Also, I believe that you are mistaken on what "autism" truly is.
Re: Someone called me a kid,autist,and threatened to ddos me
Moronism
Png

#181379418Saturday, January 09, 2016 6:12 PM CST
Typically, individuals that attempt to utilize autism as an insult are imbeciles.

Re: People say Autism isn't curable.
King_Queen
Png

#190471904Saturday, June 04, 2016 8:49 PM CDT
"Severity and ramifications of the disorder are varied. "high therapy" may not be necessary, though I suspect that you are referring to the classic presentation of ASD." Yes, I agree entirely, despite our equivalence. Irrespective to your ideologies, liberalism encourages discrimination against "ASD" sufferers, such as the female user quoted above. It is simply a matter of neuro-typical variation.
Re: pokemon is for idiots.
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#185068312Wednesday, March 09, 2016 8:40 PM CST
"only autistic people play pokemon" Your attempt at satire is quite idiotic, as determined by how you desperately fabricated a correlative link between ASD and Pokemon.
Re: why is autism an insult
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#185074149Wednesday, March 09, 2016 10:08 PM CST
Simple. Neuro-typical individuals are generally narcissistic imbeciles. The vast majority of the individuals perceived as "normal" are concerned only with elevating their social-status within society by patronizing and victimizing persons with ASD. Plenty of autistic individuals suffer from significant cognitive disabilities. It is unreasonable and purely idiotic to respond with aggression simply because of their significant difficulty with adapting to environmental alterations. Truly, it is quite angering. Society is nothing more than a cesspool of parasitic scum.
Why Am I Rejected By Beautiful Caucasian Women?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#185023614Tuesday, March 08, 2016 10:35 PM CST
Well, Off-Topic? Why am I being rejected by truly beautiful and intelligent Caucasian women? I am a twenty-two male individual with ASD. Despite this, I have performed significant social analysis to improve my conversational capabilities. Nonetheless, I am continuously being patronized by my rather beautiful brown-haired, blue-eyed, pale-skinned colleague. That should not occur. I am much more intelligent and reasonable than the narcissistic imbeciles we are required to regularly collaborate with. I have not exhibited any aggression towards either the woman or the males involved. As evidenced by my status on this website, I am socially-adept enough to easily integrate into social cliques with other individuals. Therefore, I cannot understand why this is occurring. When will the naive female individual involved recognize my objectively-superior suitability? It is quite obvious that women are inherently-narcissistic.
Re: Why do people think vaccines are bad
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#183788793Tuesday, February 16, 2016 6:34 PM CST
Simple. Vaccines are deceptively engineered with chemicals that deliberately suppress immune-function within the CNS. This allows a custom pathogen to alter neuron-signalling in such a way that ASD occurs.

Re: People say Autism isn't curable.
Pump_Kin
Png

#190457239Saturday, June 04, 2016 5:12 PM CDT
"cure," hmm? Neuro-atypicality is not necessary an illness. Severity and ramifications of the disorder are varied. "high therapy" may not be necessary, though I suspect that you are referring to the classic presentation of ASD.

Re: Why Is Chimmihc the Only Qualified Scripter Here?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#182182968Friday, January 22, 2016 4:04 PM CST
"if u are gonna worship one man in this fourm gtfo" I am not "worshiping" Chimmihc. My word use is simply too vaguely inferior to describe him. He often programs 3D physics simulations in C++ and optimizes his programs using ASM. He is directly improving our community by releasing mere segments of his knowledge. Only those who he claims behave in a "logical" manner will unify the segments accordingly.

Re: Why Is Chimmihc the Only Qualified Scripter Here?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#182185263Friday, January 22, 2016 4:37 PM CST
"You called him a deity then said you aren't worshiping him." Yes I did. Recognizing the divine characteristics of a given individual does not equate to "worship" of the individual. Assuming otherwise is logically-flawed. There are plenty of deities within Roman mythology. Surely you worship them also, given that you recognize them?

Re: Why Is Chimmihc A Scripting Deity?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#182218069Saturday, January 23, 2016 2:01 AM CST
"Can't tell if you're being serious OP but maybe I should keep this pinned for Ashley" Who is "Ashley"? I hope you are not referring to the skid of the Scripters sub-section by the username of NotAshley. I am being entirely serious at the moment. That user is regularly corrected for her inability to script effectively by other inferior users such as cntkillme. Coincidentally, "she" actually has a sort of romantic bond with cntkillme on the RbxDev private forum. In fact, she lacks the ability to perform welding, a simple task in Rbx.Lua. You should not communicate with such naive individuals.

Re: Why Is Chimmihc A Scripting Deity?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#182218145Saturday, January 23, 2016 2:04 AM CST
"Are you using a thesaurus to help you come up with big words to make you sound smart?" No. Unfortunately, I am afflicted with the abysmal ability of only being capable of structuring basic vocabulary words to form a sentence.

Re: AP or IB classes
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#182966550Wednesday, February 03, 2016 8:42 PM CST
Neither. Autodidacticism is the only efficient ideological-system for acquiring knowledge. Adolescent schoolchildren merely take "AP" courses for the purpose of using rote memorization and standardized testing.
Re: why is everyone so much smarter and better than me
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#182972016Wednesday, February 03, 2016 10:21 PM CST
"I have absolute no motivation, objectives, goals, or (what I regard) talent but everyone keeps saying" This is a standard case of the Dunning-Kruger effect. The individuals "complimenting" you do not actually understand what they are discussing, they are merely trying to conform to standard throughout society. Essentially, they are pseudo-intellectual imbeciles. Although, to a lesser extent than I am.

Re: AMC =?? URGENT
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#182980736Thursday, February 04, 2016 4:55 AM CST
Please specify your question. What do you want the variable "AMC" to refer to?
Re: Happy Black History Month
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#183003877Thursday, February 04, 2016 4:44 PM CST
Yes, I agree. An entire month dedicated towards the magnification of an excessively-privileged group designated solely for the purpose of fabricating supposed "oppression" from hard-working Caucasian individuals.

Re: why is that only women talk about their 'haters'
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#183005358Thursday, February 04, 2016 5:08 PM CST
"Enjoy your ban! :D" Indeed I will "enjoy" my penalties. Leftist propaganda about "female oppression" only validate my claim further.
Re: It is very hard not to get a bad rep in OT
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#183006019Thursday, February 04, 2016 5:17 PM CST
You would enjoy the "Scripters" sub-section much better. The intellectually-superior individuals who reside there regularly welcome and instruct Lua novices such as yourself.

Re: conspiracy theories are always started by sociopaths
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#183006600Thursday, February 04, 2016 5:25 PM CST
Well. It would seem that you are yet another adolescent schoolchild imbecile incapable of understanding basic concepts within psychology. The inherit malicious effects of "Sociopathy" are much different than you claim.
Re: I need html wizards
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#183007023Thursday, February 04, 2016 5:31 PM CST
Alright then. Regarding general web-development/markup language usage, this is an excellent website to use: http://www.tutorialspoint.com/web_development_tutorials.htm
Re: definition of minimod
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#183183583Sunday, February 07, 2016 5:51 PM CST
Pseudo-moderation is very good. I receive great pleasure from causing impulsive adolescent schoolchildren over the Internet to get banned from their social cliques.

Re: I wish I wasn't so idiotic.
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#183259607Monday, February 08, 2016 11:36 PM CST
You are only reminded of your constant idiocy due to the fact that society as a whole is inherently-narcissistic. Parasitic scum concerned solely with patronizing those with irreversible and chronic disabilities. You can relieve your psychological pain by punishing yourself for your inadequacies, as I regularly do. It compensates quite well for me, after I degrade the value of virtual creations constructed by narcissists.
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#183260064Monday, February 08, 2016 11:52 PM CST
"you have low self esteem" "self esteem" is merely a mechanism to induce social narcissism. Individuals with "high" self-esteem are narrow-minded imbeciles that rely on the presence of a social clique to remind them of their "self-worth."

UnsourcedAnon
Png

#183260369Tuesday, February 09, 2016 12:04 AM CST
"what's so wrong about being happy w/ the way you are?" Those individuals are not truly satisfied with the traits they have. They are consistently attempting to convey their "proficiency" in a single area to indicate that they are worthy of recognition. It is a matter of magnifying a single positive characteristic to "mask" dozens of negative characteristics.

UnsourcedAnon
Png

#183260473Tuesday, February 09, 2016 12:09 AM CST
"Incorrect. I have some friends who have high level self esteem, and they are much more intelligent than me." Your "friends" have "high" self-esteem only because they are perceived by those within their social clique as "intelligent." They use this to mask the simple fact that they are essentially worthless to strangers. They are very narcissistic and naive if they cannot recognize such a simple realization.

Re: if your good at scripting plz help; scripters forum = dead
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#183262201Tuesday, February 09, 2016 3:10 AM CST
"how do i fix that?" I would suggest either substituting your elseif statement for a logical AND/OR keyword inside the original check statement, or adding an additional elseif to determine whether both are present. In custom notation, I would do something such as this: "if(Obj_One and Obj_Two){ Obj_One:Delete(); Obj_Two:Delete(); }"

Re: Expert Javascript Scripters
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#183363576Wednesday, February 10, 2016 10:20 PM CST
"Being good at Javascript is like being good at making children cry" Why would you make such a claim? Self-perceived proficiency is truly blissful when used to effectively create a problem-solving algorithm. If this individual chooses to use a language primarily purposed for web-development, so be it then. The obvious concerns regarding this individual's actual knowledge of Javascript and/or Java can be safely disregarded as it does not appear that anyone replying is genuinely interested in using his/her "services."

Re: how to make a fireball
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#183365702Wednesday, February 10, 2016 11:09 PM CST
Well, I suppose that you could use an event-based algorithm to construct the Fireball object. Afterwards, it would be a simple matter of mathematical equations to manipulate the positioning of the object. Alternatively, a BodyMover could work for this purpose. In custom-notation, I presume that this is what you desire: FireBall = Obj.Create("Sphere"); Mouse = Obj.Create("MouseObject",FireBall); Sub Fire(){ //Further expressions here } Mouse.ButtonClicked:Execute(Fire); The vast majority of the "issue" lies within mathematical manipulation, which I assume that you are capable of devising yourself via the trial-error method.

Re: Does OT see me as a good, or bad person?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#183651028Sunday, February 14, 2016 11:47 PM CST
"it's hidden very well" No, if this individual's "insecurities" were "well hidden", he/she would not have created a thread to inquire about the public's opinion of his/her behavior. The overall opinion of the users on this website is quite worthless and idiotic. They are nothing more than narcissistic adolescent schoolchildren.

Re: Keep that code stylin' fam
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#183743757Tuesday, February 16, 2016 1:08 AM CST
"I'm interested to see what you guys think looks good while retaining maintainability" Well, despite the obvious subjectivity, I can provide you with biased "advice." Firstly, regarding the creation of identifiers, have you considered using a capitalization/underscore combination? A convention that I enjoy using is to separate each shortened word within a variable's name with an underscore character. Afterwards, the first letter of each word is capitalized accordingly. Single word identifiers can also be capitalized in this manner. Regarding "whitespace", a simple "blank" line between the Lua expressions should suffice. Conditional statements, however, should have operations enclosed within a pair of valid brackets. The purpose of this is to provide focus to the actual data being compared, and it helps mitigate coding clutter. Personally, I would prefer "if(#New_Tab == n)then" as opposed to "if #newTab == n then" Hopefully this advice is of assistance to you.

Re: Why Humanity could be wiped out by diseases.
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184078127Sunday, February 21, 2016 10:21 AM CST
The range and capabilities of EBOV are easily restrained by its own genetic components. Virology in itself is greatly inferior to bacteriology in terms of development. Nonetheless, we have plenty of "viable" mechanisms to reduce the propagation of lethal pathogens. It is merely a matter of revising them accordingly.

Re: Ordering Numbers
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184084017Sunday, February 21, 2016 11:49 AM CST
There are two default functions in Lua that can be utilized to accomplish this task. Firstly, if you intend to utilize Lua tables to store the score data, we can use "sort" function to sort our table accordingly. Secondly, we can use the "concat" function to convert our table directly into a string. Here is an example: Scores = {5,10,7,3,8,6}; table.sort(Scores, function(x,y) return x > y end); Score_Menu.Text = table.concat(Scores, " "); Within the above example, I have a table known as "scores." The scores are numerically unsorted. The "sort" function accepts a table as its first input argument, and a subroutine/function as its second input argument. "x" and "y" represent two adjacent numbers within our table. The sort function will compare the quantities to determine which is greater/lesser via true/false data, and sort them accordingly. "concat" will convert a given table directly into a string. The second input argument, " ", merely specifies that we would like a space character to be inserted between each "child" or "member" of the table. Hopefully this will help you with your task.

UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184102096Sunday, February 21, 2016 4:08 PM CST
Ah, the "kings" of abstraction are quite active within this thread.

UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184103497Sunday, February 21, 2016 4:29 PM CST
"I'm shaming you on Twitter k" Why do you want to "shame" me, Vircivitali? I am not patronizing your beliefs. I am merely trying to convince the community to become more understanding of your disorder(s).

UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184612991Tuesday, March 01, 2016 6:26 PM CST
Ah, Slayer, you are quite pathetic. A male individual unable to control his s-exual lust is a male individual psychologically-enslaved by female individuals. Although, this story was likely fabricated.

Most normies are like that.

Re: Check-up Forum.
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#185288423Sunday, March 13, 2016 6:28 PM CDT
"1.What is the name of your patient?" Jim D. Coleno "2.How did the patient feel?" The patient seemed to experience many convulsions and seizures during the diagnostic process. GCS ratings became progressively lower as the patient's illness progressed. "3.What did he have?" It was a classical case of CNS Toxoplasmosis. "4.What did you do about it?" The illness was diagnosed post-mortem. 5.Did the patient survive? If the patient did, was there any permanent affects?" The patient is deceased, as the illness progressed much too quickly for sufficient diagnosis/therapy.

UnsourcedAnon
Png

#194100204Wednesday, July 20, 2016 1:29 AM CDT
Such a repulsive individual. Megan is truly the epitome of Western women everywhere. This unintelligent whoring user is incapable of contributing beneficially to Caucasian society.

DanielBounty
Png

#200559316Wednesday, October 26, 2016 2:53 AM CDT
Roblox is actually an awesome/cool game - so I don't really think that's true...
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#200559330Wednesday, October 26, 2016 2:54 AM CDT
This is because you lack self-control.
DanielBounty
Png

#200559332Wednesday, October 26, 2016 2:54 AM CDT
So why did you join in 2014?
more_horiz
DanielBounty
Png

#200559342Wednesday, October 26, 2016 2:55 AM CDT
Anon I'm smarter than you.

UnsourcedAnon
Png

#200559362Wednesday, October 26, 2016 2:58 AM CDT
"Anon I'm smarter than you" Good for you...?

Re: rate my look
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#200559518Wednesday, October 26, 2016 3:13 AM CDT
"I can't really rate what doesn't exist." "His" appearance is perfectly existent in digital space. I would rate you 9.3/10.

Re: im losing interest in roblox fast
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#200649401Friday, October 28, 2016 8:11 PM CDT
"oh no you caught me what your gonna do now expose me?" No, you've exposed yourself with those pitiful attempts at mimicking and salivating over superior human girls. Don't worry; you'll be in the zoo soon when you lose control and attack actual people like the rest of your kind.

Re: who here is a trump supporter
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#181702479Friday, January 15, 2016 2:08 AM CST
Yes, I certainly will provide a valid reason for this. Although, I will first inquire the reason as to why you support economic-leeching and totalitarianism under the guise of "leftism."