Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based The sexual revolution and it's consequences have been a disaster for the human race

seikko

seikko

Officer
★★★★
The world needs another Theodore John Kaczynski, but to write a book about the sexual revolution and its future, ,and to also commit some "trolling" on feminist groups and individuals :society::society:

We don't need the CIA doing more shit.

That said, I'd be more interested in the NT revolution if (in video game) I did anything. I don't see much of a way back from where I'm at.

Last edited:
Nah it isn't if you look at human as animals, women mating with top 10% of men is probably good, it's just really bad for everyone else

Nah it isn't if you look at human as animals, women mating with top 10% of men is probably good, it's just really bad for everyone else
No, it's not good. its the reason we, as incels, are here today , plus countless other consequences. Also, if you're going to look at humans as animals, we shouldn't be mad that foids go for top-tier men, looks-wise or money-wise, but we are.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back