Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The scariest part of being incel is being alone in old age.

river_flow

river_flow

Officer
★★★★

It scares the hell out of me . I have no idea , what I will do after my parents die. As long as my parents are alive , it is not that tough . I will still have someone who can give me company . But I don't know what I will be doing after them.

It scares the hell out of me . I have no idea , what I will do after my parents die. As long as my parents are alive , it is not that tough . I will still have someone who can give me company . But I don't know what I will be doing after them.
Great, so what are you waiting for? If it's so scary you should start checking your available options and getting your work done.

Are you extremely ugly? Can you improve a little?

Are you extremely short? Can you move to a region where people are smaller?

Are you neurodivergent? Can you manage to interact with neurotypicals just fine?

If you don't want to die alone, you should start getting your shit together right now. Making some money and travelling. Buying products to fix your skin, hair, and beard. Losing some weight in case your face is kind of fat. Just don't wait for death.

For sure, knowing that you will be alone for at least 40 years and won't be able to make a family is one of most brutal things about inceldom, I don't know why it isn't talked often here (familypill)
I think it's talked about but it's called the agepill instead as far as I know

i often think about that too. it is always looming over me that Ill be alone for good

Yeah that is pretty scary tbh. My parents may be gone in the next 10-15 years. Then I will be truly alone

I doubt I'll make it into old age anyways :feelsrope:

Even if you marry and had kids you wouldn't have a guarantee of not living alone, bet solution is to get a pet :foidSoy:

destroy the world by going into the higher up. all of it for making me alone and enduring hell, im coming after them

If I don't ascend I will suicide when my parents inevitably die

Thoughts on being a single parent by adoption?

Find some brocels and everyone pitches in to buy some land

I don't want to think about it, it's best to live in the moment.

This may not be the answer for you, I often think of this as well, however if I were to reach say into my 50s, I'm going to put myself into a residential care home, at least you can have nurses to care for and check up on you, it's better than living in a home without anyone coming to see you every now and then

being in a relationshit is literally a must for long term survival, like you can't do all the shit by yourself when you are 60, 70 years old etc. despite this fact you got soycucks telling you ''you shouldn't pursue relationships bro just focus on other things'' :soy: :soy: :soy:

the worst thing is that inceldom is not socially acceptable unlike in Japan and where you can still make friends and where there is a whole industry for male virgins and where they are not alone and can hang out with other incels

Who cares I was always alone ,fuck everyone , you don’t actually need anyone

It’s gonna suck no doubt about it. But there might be some light at the end of the tunnel, think about the advancements technology is gonna make in the next 40 years or so. Things like vr and the metaverse

that's why Im definitely gonna shoot myself in the head in the next 5 years, hopefully I will livestream it too. This is the plan when fapping looses its novelty :feelsrope: