Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "The sadness of living without Sex"... Hey Mother Fuckers at CuckTears!!! Blue Pill this!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
Those stories are heart wrenching, a brutal glimpse into my future. Incel Tears justifies their virulent hatred for us by taking mostly exaggerated troll posts at face value. This is what happens when women are allowed in internet communities. The genuine misogynists (Peace Be Upon Them) are that way because of the experiences in that article, and rightfully so.

3D kel tec ksg shotgun model D
KSGcel

Joy: Reading this story, I felt many emotions. I recognised myself, as it is the story of my life in many ways. Only, I am female and 35. I have never even kissed a guy, never been on a date. What I would like to say is that people like me are not as rare as one might think. Popular culture will have you believe that everyone has a love life, and that is simply not true. Another thing to note is that no-one goes around telling people, "Hey I'm in my 30s and still wonder what kissing feels like." On the other hand, people who do have a boyfriend/girlfriend, or are actively dating, are usually quite vocal about it. This adds to the impression that everyone dates. A part of the story I can strongly identify with is the strong sense of shame. I used to live in constant fear that people would find out that I have no dating experience. I felt I was living with a deep, dark secret. But as I got older I stopped caring about what people think.

Of course women barge in for attention. Hahaha oh lawd a kissless virgin female, does she not know 80% of men would instantly date her? Imagine failing at life on tutorial mode. How fucking pathetic do you have to be to not lower your standards after 35 years? And she thinks having no experience as woman is shameful.. men WANT virgins you fucking stupid cunt. My mind can't process how one can fail at life this hard holy fucking shit.
K: Reading this story really hit me hard. I am a 32-year-old woman, and I am still a virgin. So much of this man's story sounds so similar to my own. But then, most the time, I feel just fine with my single life. I mostly think I would like to have had sex just to be "normal". To get it over and done with. So it's not such a Big Deal any more; because the longer I wait, the more of a Big Deal it becomes. I honestly don't know if I will ever lose my virginity. Which, I have to admit, is pretty depressing if I stop to think about it... which is why I usually try not to.
Utterly pathetic. Why would you voluntarily stay single for your entire life? I know, she can't get Chad so she throws a fit and swears of dating. No, your story is not similar to that of an INvoluntarity celibate man, you solipsistic insensitive cunt. Men think about sex and intimacy every waking second, clearly you don't give a fuck if you purposely don't date. Why is this bitch capitalising 'Big Deal' every time? Is she seriously 32 years old and not know basic English. Women are legitimately subhuman.
Alex: I lost my "virginity" - (a woman loses her virginity, I suggest - a man just has penetrative sex for the first time, but that's another story) with a prostitute at the age of 47. I can relate to Joseph's account of first-time sex - far from being fumbling and unsatisfactory it was actually really good.

I have suffered, and am suffering, all my life from debilitating love shyness, which has completely ruined any chances I may have had of having a satisfying and intimate family life and fathering any children. I've no doubt that love shyness is a real condition and is not simply a part of social anxiety disorder. I can be quite brave in many social situations but if there is someone I fancy I am completely clueless as to what to do to take it to the next level. It is as if some power has hijacked your brain and your desires and just wants you to stay where you are - single and lonely.

I am pleased for Joseph that he overcame his shyness and at least enjoyed a relationship for part of his life. Many do not achieve this.
Love shyness... more like a subconscious awareness of being ugly genetic trash. He knows deep down he is too ugly for women. Give him a good face and his imaginary condition will vanish. Hard to be sympathetic to people who won't call a spade a spade.
Ikram: I can relate to this story. I am 35 years old and still struggle to talk to girls. I am still a virgin but the difference is lately I have tried to break this barrier and approached a few girls but I always get brutal rejection. I don't know why. And that sends me into another cycle of "No-one wants me," and then I am like, "I am OK... I don't need to have anyone." I blame my ethnicity, my religion and, when all else fails, my weight and my face. It's not easy to be not wanted by anyone
A round of applause to this guy who knows the truth. The rest are coping about shyness causing their inceldom.

Last edited:
Of course women barge in for attention. Hahaha oh lawd a kissless virgin female, does she not know 80% of men would instantly date her? Imagine failing at life on tutorial mode. How fucking pathetic do you have to be to not lower your standards after 35 years? And she thinks having no experience as woman is shameful.. men WANT virgins you fucking stupid cunt. My mind can't process how one can fail at life this hard holy fucking shit.

Utterly pathetic. Why would you voluntarily stay single for your entire life? I know, she can't get Chad so she throws a fit and swears of dating. No, your story is not similar to that of an INvoluntarity celibate man, you solipsistic insensitive cunt. Men think about sex and intimacy every waking second, clearly you don't give a fuck if you purposely don't date. Why is this bitch capitalising 'Big Deal' every time? Is she seriously 32 years old and not know basic English. Women are legitimately subhuman.

Love shyness... more like a subconscious awareness of being ugly genetic trash. He knows deep down he is too ugly for women. Give him a good face and his imaginary condition will vanish. Hard to be sympathetic to people who won't call a spade a spade.

A round of applause to this guy who knows the truth. The rest are coping about shyness causing their inceldom.

Good analysis. BBC is a cucked website (FFS they're called Big Black COCK in a white country) so they had to get some female """""incel"""" perspectives just to balance it out.

Good on that guy at the end for taking the racepill. With a name like Ikram you can just guess he's an ethnicel which in the UK is basically a death sentence. Sometimes I hear about Paki child sex rings and feel disgusted but at the same time these are guy who are probably so sex-starved that the only people they can find to engage in sexual relations with them are naive children. :feelsbadman:

all those foids waiting for chad, not getting laid.

I blame my ethnicity, my religion and, when all else fails, my weight and my face

The racepill and the lookspill in one sentence. I'd bet money that Ikram lurks here, or on braincels or lookism.

Eric: Almost 40 and just found my first girlfriend six months ago. I find it very disturbing the way men who have had to no success with women get treated on the internet. There's so much mocking and scorn, and the general consensus is that any failure in that area must be due to the guy being extremely awful in some way or another. Why people would take such pleasure in kicking people who are already miserable and living without any kind of sex, affection, or intimacy is beyond me.

There's no way that Eric hasn't visited this website.

jesus that was worse than seeing a kitten thrown inside a washing machine

You already know how they'll respond to this.

You already know how they'll respond to this.

Yeah with silence, 1 excuse, 1 ad homineum, 1 straw man, 1 deflection, 1 downplaying & then finally 1 "it's your own fault now shut up!!!"

Step 1. Just be confident bro and respect wyrmon
Tried and failed?
Step 2. Just focus on other things and live a happy life bro
Tried and failed?
Step 3. Back to Step 1

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6