Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The sad state of members on the forum

Everyone's probably gonna die from health problems due to lack of intimate touch with people aka a basic human need and I'm not even joking about that.

Everyone's probably gonna die from health problems due to lack of intimate touch with people aka a basic human need and I'm not even joking about that.
the sex robot revolution will save us

the sex robot revolution will save us
No and I do hate to say this, but that's a cope. Unless you turn into a robot as well that will never solve your problems in the way you think it might.

No and I do hate to say this, but that's a cope. Unless you turn into a robot as well that will never solve your problems in the way you think it might.
the technology will at least catch up to be able to simulate the feeling of a real human body. We have the top incel scientists working on this as we speak.

the technology will at least catch up to be able to simulate the feeling of a real human body. We have the top incel scientists working on this as we speak.
ironic ape avatar for a sex robot coper. I can dig it.