Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The sad part about me saying I’m all I got is that

• Thread starter Rabbi Schneerson
  • Start date
Rabbi Schneerson

Rabbi Schneerson

#Stophavingblackbabies
★★★★★
Title : I don’t even respect or care about myself , I let me disrespect me , I get bullied I go a week without showering and some other stuff

take a shower , stop proving the nigger stereotype right at least you are not violent.

That’s so stupid, you’ve got nothing to lose since your incel life is worthless.

Start respecting yourself and use violence when needed, it’s a decent dopamine boost too, feels great.

That’s so stupid, you’ve got nothing to lose since your incel life is worthless.

Start respecting yourself and use violence when needed, it’s a decent dopamine boost too, feels great.
Lol retard then get your head stomped by normies niggers until you are a vegetable good job

Lol retard then get your head stomped by normies niggers until you are a vegetable good job

Being ugly has nothing to do with your ability to defend yourself retard

Nah bro I'd still insist on maintaining basic hygiene to avoid standing out to norm tards

Being ugly has nothing to do with your ability to defend yourself retard
Dumb nigger being autistic mong with low brain and low self esteem and no movement in life does.u dumb retard fuck

I hope some one smashes Ur head in and u become like Stephen hawking at least then you would be smart

Nah bro I'd still insist on maintaining basic hygiene to avoid standing out to norm tards
It's better to smell like shit then the dirty normies niggers will stay away from you and think you are mental and dangerous. Then they won't try bully or mess with you

Dumb nigger being autistic mong with low brain and low self esteem and no movement in life does.u dumb retard fuck

I hope some one smashes Ur head in and u become like Stephen hawking at least then you would be smart

Low self-esteem has nothing to do with autism and a mild high-functioning autism has light effect on your inhibition levels.

The low self-esteem comes from being ugly and it should numb you to the world and make you low inhib, if it affects you in any other way you may just be a pussy, or have low testosterone levels which is fixable but you may have to visit a doctor.

Don’t get me wrong as a men you can mourn on your existence, but when the bully comes to you and your instincts tell you to just accept humiliation….
Sorry to say, but Jews won.
There’s something wrong with you bhai.

you should respect urself u r rabbi