Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Inceltears is genuinely making me want to kms

Stupid normie question. Ban this infiltrator please @LeFrenchCel . This is exactly the retarded bull excrement advice I get by normies when I am bullied at college.
I get what you are saying they are the normies and they are a depiction on how society views us but regularly scrolling cuckit is a waste of time

I got bullied through out my childhood. I’m autistic and I care about peoples opinions ALOT (as you can see in my post history).

This community is all I have. Not just .is but on discord and TikTok. The inceldom is all I have.

My family hates me (my mother mostly), I don’t have any irl friends and (obviously) no love interest. You guys are the only thing that makes me happy now a days . When I see someone call me “brocel” or give me a piece of whitepill knowledge it makes me not wanna kill myself . It gives me hope that maybe I can have friends here.

And when I see a post on IT where they are bullying us . It reminds me of the girls who used to pick on me for being autistic. And it ruins my day.

I’m definitely a pussy for this but when you’re autistic it’s hard not to be.
I have a lot in common that I never had an actual circle jfl two real friends ever don't talk to the other one since we are no longer friends never had any girls interested either, I commented earlier but I feel my commented was in bad taste someone saying just get over it is mostly bull it really only matters what other think of you especially in school and sexual relationships.

Stupid normie question. Ban this infiltrator please @LeFrenchCel . This is exactly the retarded bull excrement advice I get by normies when I am bullied at college.
No its not. We shouldn't care about what some trannies on IT have to say about us. Imagine having your self esteem hurt by what some retards on reddit say about you

No its not. We shouldn't care about what some trannies on IT have to say about us. Imagine having your self esteem hurt by what some retards on reddit say about you
It is not that it is IT specifically, but the rest of society treating us like trash, and then seeing someone here spout stupid normie advice we receive everyday in different situations.

It is not that it is IT specifically, but the rest of society treating us like trash, and then seeing someone here spout stupid normie advice we receive everyday in different situations.
Is what I meant by that comment but I can see how it would be interpreted that way not like you can ignore and write off normie ridicule in a work space or rl situation but I try to avoid visiting reddit when I can.

And when I see a post on IT where they are bullying us . It reminds me of the girls who used to pick on me for being autistic. And it ruins my day.
Just remember, the people on there are just as subhuman as we are.