Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Russian communist revolution was actually about ethnic cleansing

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Before the revolution the ethnic Russian was at the bottom of the heirachy.

According to Wikipedia the class heirachy was multi ethnic

Russia's Pre-Revolution Aristocracy​

Before the Russian Revolution, the Russian nobility, also known as dvoryanstvo, was a multi-ethnic group. Native non-Russians, such as:
  • Poles
  • Georgians
  • Lithuanians
  • Tatars
  • Germans (Baltic Germans, in particular)
formed an important segment of the noble estate. The Baltic Germans, for instance, were a “mobilized diaspora” who acted as the Russian Empire’s cultural and diplomatic envoys.

Basically the Russians were unsucessful and the other ethnicities would outperform. Even German peasant farmers were more successful than the Russian paeant. The killings and purges were an ethnic cleansing of the foreign managerial and intelelctual classes and replaced with Russians.

After the revolution all ethnicities in the higher classes were killed off except a few Jews and some influencial figures like Stalin. But eventually even the Jews were ethnic cleansed from the power structures and Russians took full control.

It is said Putin is of peasant lineage something that would never have happened before in pre revolution Russia.

I guess you could say the Ukriane/Russian war is the Russian ethnicity trying to hold onto power. Its either dominate others by force or be out competed . If the ethnic Russians dont win this war outright they will be out competed by the other ethnicities in the EU for example and eventually even in Russia itself.

politics copers on suicide watch

muh ideology goes beyond ethnicity bro

Attachments

• 460187336_499402216317699_6545532951186252866_n.jpg
    460187336_499402216317699_6545532951186252866_n.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 7

Attachments

• 452754284_2156227741426168_3694793937210831015_n.jpg
    452754284_2156227741426168_3694793937210831015_n.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 4
@Anarcho Nihilist @NorthernWind

@WorthlessSlavicShit

explain. How does your ideology go beyond ethnicity? Are you internationalist?

Before the Russian Revolution, the Russian nobility, also known as dvoryanstvo, was a multi-ethnic group. Native non-Russians, such as:
  • Poles
  • Georgians
  • Lithuanians
  • Tatars
formed an important segment of the noble estate. The Baltic Germans, for instance, were a “mobilized diaspora” who acted as the Russian Empire’s cultural and diplomatic envoys.

Basically the Russians were unsucessful and the other ethnicities would outperform. Even German peasant farmers were more successful than the Russian paeant. The killings and purges were an ethnic cleansing of the foreign managerial and intelelctual classes and replaced with Russians.

After the revolution all ethnicities in the higher classes were killed off except a few Jews and some influencial figures like Stalin. But eventually even the Jews were ethnic cleansed from the power structures and Russians took full control.

It is said Putin is of peasant lineage something that would never have happened before in pre revolution Russia.

I guess you could say the Ukriane/Russian war is the Russian ethnicity trying to hold onto power. Its either dominate others by force or be out competed . If the ethnic Russians dont win this war outright they will be out competed by the other ethnicities in the EU for example and eventually even in Russia itself.
No, the Russians were just a resource, the struggle was between whether they would be ruled by the Germans (Romanovs or as they should be called Holstein-Hawthorps) and the Jews, the real rulers of Russia to this day. And I remind Putin is a Jew (his mother is Jewish, whose last name is Shalomova.)

No, the Russians were just a resource, the struggle was between whether they would be ruled by the Germans (Romanovs or as they should be called Holstein-Hawthorps) and the Jews, the real rulers of Russia to this day. And I remind Putin is a Jew (his mother is Jewish, whose last name is Shalomova.)
Yeah I know but from the Russian persepctive its the best thing that ever happened for the social mobility of their race. So obviously they were more than happy to be the tools of jews. As history shows, if they have to compete on an equal footing they will loose

• Poles
  • Georgians
  • Lithuanians
  • Tatars

even today, it is advantageous to be non-Russian, if you are Chechen, you can get off with a fine and probation for hitting a policeman, and a Russian will go to prison for this.

even today, it is advantageous to be non-Russian, if you are Chechen, you can get off with a fine and probation for hitting a policeman, and a Russian will go to prison for this.
Thats just politics and for show to keep the Chechens happy (vassals) sucking the Kremlins cock. Just a few decades ago Chechens were masacred by the thousands and their cities bombed to the stone age

Hey, give me your opinion. @supersoldier

@WorthlessSlavicShit

explain. How does your ideology go beyond ethnicity? Are you internationalist?
Nah, I was quoting @opioidcel making fun of that exact belief:feelshaha:.

Hey, give me your opinion. @supersoldier
don't know what he is talking about, in Soviet Union nazmens were more favoured in comparison to the Russians, just like ethnics/immigrants in modern russia.

Thats just politics and for show to keep the Chechens happy (vassals) sucking the Kremlins cock. Just a few decades ago Chechens were masacred by the thousands and their cities bombed to the stone age
This is a fact, Russia pays tribute to Chechnya, the conquerors do not do this after they defeat the enemy, they squeeze all the resources out of him into the metropolia, and Russia literally pays hundreds of millions of dollars to Chechnya for loyalty.

This is a fact, Russia pays tribute to Chechnya, the conquerors do not do this after they defeat the enemy, they squeeze all the resources out of him into the metropolia, and Russia literally pays hundreds of millions of dollars to Chechnya for loyalty.
And? So what? Empire is not cheap. Even Britain had to pay to keep the empire, the local kings also want to eat some $, the occupying soldiers need uniform and food etc etc

Being a national minority has always been more profitable in Russian history, with the possible exception of the Stalinist period, when Stalin could afford to deport someone.

don't know what he is talking about, in Soviet Union nazmens were more favoured in comparison to the Russians, just like ethnics/immigrants in modern russia.
Dude who are the managerial class now? Who were members of the KGB having nice apartments in town? Who were in comfy offices, post offices etc etc just sitting on their asses in office jobs?

And? So what? Empire is not cheap. Even Britain had to pay to keep the empire, the local kings also want to eat some $, the occupying soldiers need uniform and food etc etc
I cannot imagine that in the British Empire some colonial Indian could come to London to kill a British man and not be punished in any way. And in Russia, any Chechen can fucking stab a Russian guy with a knife in broad daylight and not be punished for it. Britain received money from India, and Russia is giving money to Chechnya.

Being a national minority has always been more profitable in Russian history, with the possible exception of the Stalinist period, when Stalin could afford to deport someone.
Yeah Russia is huge, the Kremlin needs well behaved allies so national minority (well behaved) minorities are rewarded. Thats the basics of empire. Behaved miniroties mean the soldiers can be deployed else where

Dude who are the managerial class now? Who were members of the KGB having nice apartments in town? Who were in comfy offices, post offices etc etc just sitting on their asses in office jobs?
various nationalities, and even if there is russians they work against their own nation.

I cannot imagine that in the British Empire some colonial Indian could come to London to kill a British man and not be punished in any way. And in Russia, any Chechen can fucking stab a Russian guy with a knife in broad daylight and not be punished for it. Britain received money from India, and Russia is giving money to Chechnya.
Dude go read again the history. Empire is not cheap. It was just favourable for Britain because the empire was their export market for British goods but they had to pay bribes. How do you think they controllrd billions of currys with just 50.000 soldiers? Think man, think

I dont know about about Russians been second class citizens to Chechnyans maybe thats Russian culture but from i see Chechnyans are very loyal to the Kremlin, they even fighting for the Kremlin in Ukraine.

Yes, but the approach was different, before the tsars could expel some Circassians to the Ottoman Empire and give their lands to the Russians, or Stalin could deport some Crimean Tatars or Volga Germans to Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, today the Russians themselves live under occupation, like Hindus under British rule.
Dude go read again the history. Empire is not cheap. It was just favourable for Britain because the empire was their export market for British goods but they had to pay bribes. How do you think they controllrd billions of currys with just 50.000 soldiers? Think man, think

I dont know about about Russians been second class citizens to Chechnyans maybe thats Russian culture but from i see Chechnyans are very loyal to the Kremlin, they even fighting for the Kremlin in Ukraine.
Chechens are not fighting, they are standing among Russian soldiers and shooting those who flee from the battlefield, they are just guards.

they even fighting for the Kremlin in Ukraine.
behind the lines controlling Ivans so they don't retreat. Chechen republic is at the bottom when it comes to military casualties among all regions.

Yes, in fact, Chechens do not fight, but create the appearance of war by removing tiktoks, Ukrainians themselves literally call them tiktokers or tiktok troops.

@Anarcho Nihilist @supersoldier are you guys Russian or Polish?

@Anarcho Nihilist @supersoldier are you guys Russian or Polish?
My paternal great-grandfather was Polish, I bear his Polish surname, abroad I try to introduce myself as a Pole. I was born and have lived all my life in Russia.

Chechens do not fight, but create the appearance of war by removing tiktoks, Ukrainians themselves literally call them tiktokers or tiktok troops.
very few war reporters or soldiers who called them out for that got death threats by this scum so they had to record apology videos

My paternal great-grandfather was Polish, I bear his Polish surname, abroad I try to introduce myself as a Pole. I was born and have lived all my life in Russia.
Do you know what region of Poland he was from?

Do you know what region of Poland he was from?
Bialystok or something near it, or Eastern present-day Poland, then western Belarus and western Ukraine were Poland until 1939.

is the historical capital city of Poland now in Russian lands?

is the historical capital city of Poland now in Russian lands?
Poland has never been Russia, the Poles are not Russians, they literally raised two huge uprisings that made the whole empire shudder, I'm talking about the uprisings of 1831 and 1863. Warsaw is not a Russian city.

Bialystok or something near it, or Eastern present-day Poland, then western Belarus and western Ukraine were Poland until 1939.
Then he was probably very Baltic in looks simmilar to Belarussians, I'm from Southern/South Eastern Poland and we look more like Western Ukrainians.

so you like The Russiand who live in Lithuania today? They moved there during Soviet times and today are still there

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLr78zOubfI&t=1477s

I have never defended Russia here, on the contrary, I have always criticized it objectively where it took place. If the Russians do not want to assimilate and arrived at the time of the Soviet operation of 1940-1991, then let the Baltic countries send them back to Russia. I'm not Russian nationalist, I'm not a Russian patriot, I don't care.

I have never defended Russia here, on the contrary, I have always criticized it objectively where it took place. If the Russians do not want to assimilate and arrived at the time of the Soviet operation of 1940-1991, then let the Baltic countries send them back to Russia. I'm not Russian nationalist, I'm not a Russian patriot, I don't care.
No i dont mean that. I mean during Soviet times poles moved to Russia, Russians moved to Lithunia, now after the USSR they are still in those countries. Thats all I am saying. That video i posted is just showing Russiand in Lithuania thats all. Forget the military stuff

Then he was probably very Baltic in looks simmilar to Belarussians, I'm from Southern/South Eastern Poland and we look more like Western Ukrainians.
why do Polish hate Russians? Every Pole I speak to in person dont like Russia at all

behind the lines controlling Ivans so they don't retreat. Chechen republic is at the bottom when it comes to military casualties among all regions.
That is still doing work for the Kremlin

why do Polish hate Russians? Every Pole I speak to in person dont like Russia at all
This conflict began at the end of the 16th century during the time of Stefan Batory and Ivan the Terrible during the Livonian War.

Polish Russian wars, the attempt of the Poles to plant their pretender to the Russian throne, then the war called the Russian then, when the Russian tsar supported the Zaporozhian Cossacks of Bogdan Khmelnitsky and as a result, many lands of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth were literally burned to the ground. Then Russia influenced Polish politics by helping the Saxon kings Vetin to hold the throne and bribing the nobles in order to break Polish politics. Then there was the annexation of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth, clashes between Polish rebels and the imperial army, as a result of which Suvorov staged a massacre in the Warsaw suburb of Prague.
View: https://youtu.be/x-yVZwvfW-I?si=nYqlP-qZlS4YVVqk

This conflict began at the end of the 16th century during the time of Stefan Batory and Ivan the Terrible during the Livonian War.
so which ethnicity enjoy the easy government jobs in Russia ?

For the same reasons Ukrainians Don't like Russians basically.

I hate Putin but I don't hate regular Russian people but I don't like slavic culture at all.

so which ethnicity enjoy the easy government jobs in Russia ?
Jews, Germans, Chechens and other peoples of the North Caucasus, Tatars, and then Russians.

The conflict between Russia and Poland is as long and deep as the confrontation between England and France. At least one can recall the Katyn massacre, when about 20,000 captured Polish officers were executed in the USSR in 1939.

Jews, Germans, Chechens and other peoples of the North Caucasus, Tatars, and then Russians.
why you bullshitting me? Germans in Russia ? Didnt Staling chase the remaining Germans into Khazakstan ? And are you serious that the Russians are at the very bottom of the social heirachy?

why you bullshitting me? Germans in Russia ? Didnt Staling chase the remaining Germans into Khazakstan ? And are you serious that the Russians are at the very bottom of the social heirachy?
Russian bank is run by a German, as well as the state-owned Russian company oil for the extraction of all Russian oil is run by a German.

A Russian man finds himself at the bottom of the Russian social hierarchy.