Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Russian communist revolution was actually about ethnic cleansing

i always read that the russian revolution was successful because of WW1 and because of the fact that the russian monarch's were backwards as fuck. the communist revolutionaries managed to convince the poor russian peasants to kill their own monarchs (and obviously a lot of non-russian ethnics played their roles)

whereas communism didn't succeed in western europe because they were more liberal and did a better job helping their poor people (because of capitalism and colonialism).

anyways we live in a liberal world order now were fiat isn't tied to gold any more so the governments can just print more money to solve their social problems. or at least it allows the liberal governments to continually kick the can down the road until something calamitous eventually happens...
In the West, there was just a large stratum of the middle class, which is not very rich, but has something in terms of ownership, so this very majority of the middle class will not support communism. In Germany, too, there was a Spartacus uprising, but most of the former soldiers, officers and just civilian volunteers organized themselves into freikors and were able to brutally destroy the Communist revolutionaries. Because there was a large middle class in Germany.

In the West, there was just a large stratum of the middle class, which is not very rich, but has something in terms of ownership, so this very majority of the middle class will not support communism. In Germany, too, there was a Spartacus uprising, but most of the former soldiers, officers and just civilian volunteers organized themselves into freikors and were able to brutally destroy the Communist revolutionaries. Because there was a large middle class in Germany.
So majority of Russians at the time were literal serfs?

They were simply illiterate and uneducated to believe the Jewish Bolshevik agitators.
I am now watching youtube videos about the Russian revolution . Thats where i saw that Russians were all uneducated peasants and Russia backwards compared to Europe

I am now watching youtube videos about the Russian revolution . Thats where i saw that Russians were all uneducated peasants and Russia backwards compared to Europe
Yes, that's right, but since 1905 it has been catching up with Europe, political life and political parties, parliamentary elections have manifested themselves. The active growth of industry began, and a class of farmers-owners began to be created under Stolypin. Not that I would justify the Russian empire, but it had potential. If she had been given 30 years of peace, the country would have been unrecognizable.