Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The rise of Onlyfans paypigging reminds me of the rise of trannies

• Thread starter Atavistic Autist
  • Start date
Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
In the early 10s, trannies were a mere novelty on Tumblr and /b/ fap threads. When I entered high school, they were a complete joke, but when I exited high school (by mid-decade), they were a serious thing.

And something similar has happened since with regard to paypigging culture. It used to be considered a joke that there are men who would pay women just to be their orbiters, but now it's becoming commonplace.

What will be the next innovation/corruption in sexual decadence?

Last edited:
the dogpill
ppl see it as joke but soon enough it will be normalized

It will be considered a ordinary job in the next years. Today we laugh, but be aware....

the dogpill
ppl see it as joke but soon enough it will be normalized

Dogs combine soy personaliteehees (they literally make the:soy: face constantly and are super nice and never bite), with Chad-tier sexual prowess, and are thus the ideal romantic partners for foids.

Last edited:
Wouldn't surprise me if they start having "intro to camwhoring" classes available as electives in high school.

Eventually foids won't even need jobs and money will just be funneled directly from our checks (in addition to WIC and welfare). Like when a foid turns 18 she signs up for her own version of "selective service" and it calls for giving the state your bank info so you know where to send it to.

Wouldn't surprise me if they start having "intro to camwhoring" classes available as electives in high school.

Eventually foids won't even need jobs and money will just be funneled directly from our checks (in addition to WIC and welfare). Like when a foid turns 18 she signs up for her own version of "selective service" and it calls for giving the state your bank info so you know where to send it to.

Indeed. Roasties look down on the virtues of labor and the proletariat:

Some time ago I payed a months fee for an Onlyfans thinking it might have some good content. That money might as well have gone down the drain, you're paying to be an orbiter for some female with the personality of a brick.

Open relationships

paypigging culture
men who would pay women just to be their orbiters,
The first I am hearing of this, WTF

*googles*

It's existed for 13 years?

I did hear of sugar daddies, I guess this is another term for it

The first I am hearing of this, WTF

*googles*

It's existed for 13 years?

I did hear of sugar daddies, I guess this is another term for it
No a lot of sugar daddies get laid and other stuff. This is just people literally getting off on throwing their money away to women for nothing in return or getting humiliated.

Literally one of the most cucked acts in existence.

Trannies don’t rise, they just fall from high altitudes

Some time ago I payed a months fee for an Onlyfans thinking it might have some good content. That money might as well have gone down the drain, you're paying to be an orbiter for some female with the personality of a brick.
What did you get? Shitty pics?

Premium instagram/snapchat, "findom", live streaming, and other platforms for simps to give their money have existed forever.
OnlyFans is just a centralising of platforms, making it easy for women to find an audience.

why tf is every degenerate act coming to fruition except lolis (which isnt even degenerate anyways)

(((wonder why)))

What did you get? Shitty pics?
They were nude pics, but the quality was awful. Didn't even fap. Those girls think that a glimpse of nipple should be enough to keep everyone entertained for months.

Online, maybe. I’m yet to meet someone in real life who doesn’t think onlyfans is totally pathetic.

Probably dogpill tbh

Imagine paying in the first place.
why tf is every degenerate act coming to fruition except lolis (which isnt even degenerate anyways)

(((wonder why)))

Depopulation my friend, depopulation. Even a decent looking yet mentally ill neurodivergent incel may have a chance with a younger woman even if she's NT. Women who are considered to be adults and NT are the worst. Their minds and personalities are already molded into whoredom. Not cute or sweet anymore.

Last edited:
I totally fell for the pussy bait, thinking it would feel nice to pretend to be close to a foid. I was very wrong.

Well at least you learned your lesson.

Indeed. Roasties look down on the virtues of labor and the proletariat:
View attachment 230442

Such greed from metropolis.

That'll be the next thing. Polygamy.
No a lot of sugar daddies get laid and other stuff. This is just people literally getting off on throwing their money away to women for nothing in return or getting humiliated.

Literally one of the most cucked acts in existence.

Same. :feels:

Dedsrs. Nowadays they're discussing basic income for everyone but since foids are sooooooo opressed and earn 23% less then men do(fuck foids lies) of course they need financial support so every foid gets basic income and wageslaves are working for it.

That’s interesting