Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The right wagie job for a curry?

Melchizedek

Melchizedek

Greycel
I’m a 28 yo curry truecel who’s also below average height. I had graduated with an engineering degree and started working in 2017 as a jnr engineer. I realised then that it didn’t matter how smart you were, you also had to balance the studycelling habits with people skills, navigating office politics and ass lick the right higher ups to progress in your career. My chad manager who hired me realised within the span of a month that I was not only incompetent, I was unable to communicate with him to get the help I needed. Luckily, he got replaced by a boomer pommie (aussie slang for British) manager who was the national manager for the company’s engineering needs. Since the company was a French one and they were trying to cut costs wherever they could, I felt the boomer pommie liked me cos I was cheap and a pushover. I was never able to focus on work because I was always distracted with incel topics and I had a second job as a support worker on the weekends (job I did before I landed the engineering gig). Anyway, dealing with the many Chadstralian tradesmen who I was supposed to manage made me depressed - they were all 6ft and above, white, NT, Confrontational. I could barely cope with the workload let alone working weekends to make extra cash as a support worker. Eventually I burnt out from being bullied by all the chads and even foid customer service ladies and left within a year. The manlet pommie boomer manager was quite saddened by my departure and while he was a cunt to almost everyone - he was kind enough to let me stay in the company for so long - perhaps he understood how rough I had it being me?

I got a second job 5 months later (worked as a support worker during the interim) and i got hired after my chadpreetlite paki muslim friend said no to a contract role at a pesticide manufacturing process engineering firm. He referred me and Lo and behold the hiring manager - whom I reported to was a 5ft3 Bangladeshi curry in his mid 30s. The curry didn’t ask me many questions, other than my background. He gave me a pamphlet of what the company did and asked me when I could start. I started the very next week. The pay was insane at 50$ an hour. Anyway I realised the reason I got hired was because this 5ft3 Bengali curry was being bullied by all the tradesmen and health and safety representatives. He wanted me to be at the forefront of talking to the chadstralians but I was a lot more blackpilled than he was. I was so incompetent that he picked up on my slack and called me out on it. He was somewhat nicer tho, he always apologised after yelling at me. Interestingly, he was the lead for process safety and only hired currys. Every single engineer except for one contractor who was white were all currys - punjabis, Pakistanis, Sri Lankans, Indians etc. this made me realise that currys tend to hire their own in big companies because they hate getting mogged.

I have been unemployed for over 2 years now and I started learning how to code. It has been a miserable experience trying to build projects using JavaScript. I kept getting interviews and even landed a few jobs but I left after a few weeks making excuses when in reality it’s because I knew I wasn’t good enough. I just wish someone would take a chance at me but at 28 it’s too late for me to get an engineering job or start as a web developer.

I have been thinking about making money trading crypto but that’s too risky and I could lose all my savings. The only other option is to go back to being a support worker and wipe disabled people’s arses for money. It’s grim but I don’t mind the job. I need to act fast because my parents want me to get arranged to a pajeeta and pop out a currycel or two because they are staunchly religiously natalists. I gotta say my dad being a short bald curry did ascend with my somehwat light skin average height mum. I wonder if his prayers were answered or sumn. Well I guess religionmaxxxing is a good cope after all

Anyway, what should I do now? Should I keep trying to get a coding job? I don’t know if I’m cut out for it. It’s very hard and I can’t focus on anything. It’s so over boyo

go back to airport and gtfo of west would be the first step

go back to airport and gtfo of west would be the first step
I’m considering it. Might just move back to curryland and live off the savings and whatever agricultural land my parents have left for me. Yeah it’s over

I’m considering it. Might just move back to curryland and live off the savings and whatever agricultural land my parents have left for me. Yeah it’s over
Very good they will have the perfect goat for everyone to buy u a wife.
If that doesn't work out just use the goat for yourself :feelsokman:

Just become a call center worker or a scammer and rip off western boomers kek

non-software, real stuff engineering ... get out into the oil patch or shop floor

in applying just note that you are trying to get back on track after the pandemic craziness -- it's fair

software has less security than a normie marriage

Car mechanic

I’m a 28 yo curry truecel who’s also below average height. I had graduated with an engineering degree and started working in 2017 as a jnr engineer. I realised then that it didn’t matter how smart you were, you also had to balance the studycelling habits with people skills, navigating office politics and ass lick the right higher ups to progress in your career. My chad manager who hired me realised within the span of a month that I was not only incompetent, I was unable to communicate with him to get the help I needed. Luckily, he got replaced by a boomer pommie (aussie slang for British) manager who was the national manager for the company’s engineering needs. Since the company was a French one and they were trying to cut costs wherever they could, I felt the boomer pommie liked me cos I was cheap and a pushover. I was never able to focus on work because I was always distracted with incel topics and I had a second job as a support worker on the weekends (job I did before I landed the engineering gig). Anyway, dealing with the many Chadstralian tradesmen who I was supposed to manage made me depressed - they were all 6ft and above, white, NT, Confrontational. I could barely cope with the workload let alone working weekends to make extra cash as a support worker. Eventually I burnt out from being bullied by all the chads and even foid customer service ladies and left within a year. The manlet pommie boomer manager was quite saddened by my departure and while he was a cunt to almost everyone - he was kind enough to let me stay in the company for so long - perhaps he understood how rough I had it being me?

I got a second job 5 months later (worked as a support worker during the interim) and i got hired after my chadpreetlite paki muslim friend said no to a contract role at a pesticide manufacturing process engineering firm. He referred me and Lo and behold the hiring manager - whom I reported to was a 5ft3 Bangladeshi curry in his mid 30s. The curry didn’t ask me many questions, other than my background. He gave me a pamphlet of what the company did and asked me when I could start. I started the very next week. The pay was insane at 50$ an hour. Anyway I realised the reason I got hired was because this 5ft3 Bengali curry was being bullied by all the tradesmen and health and safety representatives. He wanted me to be at the forefront of talking to the chadstralians but I was a lot more blackpilled than he was. I was so incompetent that he picked up on my slack and called me out on it. He was somewhat nicer tho, he always apologised after yelling at me. Interestingly, he was the lead for process safety and only hired currys. Every single engineer except for one contractor who was white were all currys - punjabis, Pakistanis, Sri Lankans, Indians etc. this made me realise that currys tend to hire their own in big companies because they hate getting mogged.

I have been unemployed for over 2 years now and I started learning how to code. It has been a miserable experience trying to build projects using JavaScript. I kept getting interviews and even landed a few jobs but I left after a few weeks making excuses when in reality it’s because I knew I wasn’t good enough. I just wish someone would take a chance at me but at 28 it’s too late for me to get an engineering job or start as a web developer.

I have been thinking about making money trading crypto but that’s too risky and I could lose all my savings. The only other option is to go back to being a support worker and wipe disabled people’s arses for money. It’s grim but I don’t mind the job. I need to act fast because my parents want me to get arranged to a pajeeta and pop out a currycel or two because they are staunchly religiously natalists. I gotta say my dad being a short bald curry did ascend with my somehwat light skin average height mum. I wonder if his prayers were answered or sumn. Well I guess religionmaxxxing is a good cope after all

Anyway, what should I do now? Should I keep trying to get a coding job? I don’t know if I’m cut out for it. It’s very hard and I can’t focus on anything. It’s so over boyo
https://ibb.co/SQR4crW
in all seriousness. You should do a remote tech job and rot Maxx. maybe data/business analysis

It looks like a professional job isn’t for you, maybe try Uber or 7/11

Please Saar I want money for betabux Bbw white landwhale Saar

being a wageslave is not an aspirational thing.