Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel THE RESULTS ARE IN! (Voicecel.org)

LeaveinSilence

LeaveinSilence

Soul Prisoned
I scored 145 Hz (Voicecel), 155 Hz is where it's usually considered entirely over.

This is definitely another reason why normies think I'm still a minor. My squeaker voice combined with my tiny height & frame essentially makes me a kidcel.

(Despite the fact I'm 21 years old.)

voicecel-test.png

Last edited:
My squeaker voice combined with my tiny height & frame essentially makes me a kidcel.
Brutal. There are few things worse than being treated as a child when you are not.

Being a manlet + voicecel is a Hiroshima-level over, I hope that in time at least your voice will get better brocel

Kill

Killing floor 1-2 game zed zombie scream

I look like i want to kill someone and i talk like that, And im ugly like that, So naturally people are scared of me.

Sounding like a little girl is brutal

I scored 145 HZ (Voicecel), 155 HZ is where it's usually considered entirely over.

This is definitely another reason why normies think I'm still a minor. My squeaker voice combined with my tiny height & frame essentially makes me a kidcel.

(Despite the fact I'm 21 years old.)

voicecel-test.png
140hz while balding

Very brutal first post

I scored around the same and get mistaken as a teenager too at 24

Being a manlet + voicecel is a Hiroshima-level over, I hope that in time at least your voice will get better brocel
Sprawiedliwym jest to, że silni mnożą się i rosną, a słabi giną. Inaczej świat stałby się domem inwalidów, co dopiero byłoby niesprawiedliwością.

I got this first test

Then I got 107hz second test

:chad: