Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The remaining Armenian forces in Azerbaijan are starving and weeks away from surrender

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
The remnants of Armenian forces in Azerbaijan are now beginning to starve after being encircled in a massive assault by Azerbaijan's overwhelmingly powerful army. They are rapidly running out of food and ammunition and the final supply route that was stocking them has now been cut off. Azerbaijan only has to wait a few more weeks for their unconditional surrender
Armenia

GLORY TO BASED AZERBAIJAN. DEATH TO FEMINISM AND ARMENIA

In Azerbaijan, both marriage by capture (qız qaçırmaq) and elopement (qoşulub qaçmaq) are relatively common practices. In the Azeri kidnap custom, a young woman is taken to the home of the abductor's parents through either deceit or force. Regardless of whether rape occurs or not, the woman is generally regarded as impure by her relatives, and is therefore forced to marry her abductor. ... spousal abuse is rampant and recourse to law enforcement for domestic matters is impossible. In Azerbaijan, women abducted by bride kidnapping sometimes become slaves of the family who kidnap them.

In Azerbaijan, both marriage by capture (qız qaçırmaq) and elopement (qoşulub qaçmaq) are relatively common practices. In the Azeri kidnap custom, a young woman is taken to the home of the abductor's parents through either deceit or force. Regardless of whether rape occurs or not, the woman is generally regarded as impure by her relatives, and is therefore forced to marry her abductor. ... spousal abuse is rampant and recourse to law enforcement for domestic matters is impossible. In Azerbaijan, women abducted by bride kidnapping sometimes become slaves of the family who kidnap them.
Damn, Azeris are even more based than I've expected:worryfeels:.

It's entirely Armenians' fault for losing the military edge and not settling this manner down in a more equitable way when they had the chance to do so.
Even random diaspora Armenian normies suffer from insane ethnonarcissism, they never stop whining about muh milllennia of history (doubt that's even real) and muh genocide (also not convincing tbh).
With loses like this I doubt that they're making it to the 22nd century though.

It's entirely Armenians' fault for losing the military edge and not settling this manner down in a more equitable way when they had the chance to do so.
Even random diaspora Armenian normies suffer from insane ethnonarcissism, they never stop whining about muh milllennia of history (doubt that's even real) and muh genocide (also not convincing tbh).
With loses like this I doubt that they're making it to the 22nd century though.
accurate. muh genocide muh this muh that. Tons of shitskins and other trash were genocides a trillion times and don't bitch no where near as much

Those lands belong to Armenia historically and are populated by Armenian people. Its a shame that the so called West which claims to be a bastion of "free people" allows this occupation by turks. Just goes to show how fake their whole pro Ukraine propaganda is