Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The refusal of Asians to grow beards is a major reason for the ricecel phenomenon

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
People don't respect men who can't grow beards. Shaving may be thought of as civilized but if you can't grow a beard at all you're just seen as a low T fag.

Historically Asians always had beards because confucianism holds that shaving and cutting your hair short is unnatural. It's only the Manchu conquest of China (who forced chinks to shave) and cucked westernization that changed that. Now ricemen are a bunch of sissies with bowl cuts.

Liu-bang.jpg

090920-namjoon-suits-birthday-style-01-e23be028142d4201913b72a927fe56dc.jpg

@AsiaCel

They can't tho:fuk::feelsbadman:

mogged by qin shi huang

Qin shihuangdi c01s06i06

Most of them cant even a grow beard due to genetics

Most of them cant even a grow beard due to genetics
They can, it's just slow. Ancient Asians almost all had beards.

Tell that to all the korean pretty boys noodlewhores obsess over

This too
Only works for the top 5%, average ricemen look completely subhuman. At least a beard makes you look more mature and hides a babyface, something most Asians desperately need.

Ancient Asians almost all had beards.
Then evolutiom choose to eliminiate beards from Asians. When you are shaven you can most times see a 5o clock shadow, which most Asians dont have

Then evolutiom choose to eliminiate beards from Asians. When you are shaven you can most times see a 5o clock shadow, which most Asians dont have
That's because hair growth is slow for Asians.

Low iq take alot of beardless men are slayers

Beard is curse, if don't shave like 2 days I grow a fucking full beard like arabs and when I try to I always cut my face because of thick hair follicles

Low iq take alot of beardless men are slayers
Yeah if they're tall and good-looking. Asians lack masculine characteristics, so they benefit the most from having a beard.

No its not if you need 5 years to grow a scruff it means u cant grow one
Cope.

Doesn't matter in the end

Those aren't the beards foids like. Chinks can't grow full beards like other races.

Beards are cope

They can, it's just slow. Ancient Asians almost all had beards.
“Ancient Asians” are what Native Americans are. And they can’t grow any beards at all. I’m Latino—white and indigenous, and only have a small goatee, nothing more.

Lol refusal isn't quite the right word considering asians simply can not grow proper beards. Them growing out 12 pubes on their upper and chin isn't gonna make them look any more masculine.

The problem is most ricecels(including myself of course) look way worse and weird with beards.

People don't respect men who can't grow beards. Shaving may be thought of as civilized but if you can't grow a beard at all you're just seen as a low T fag.

Historically Asians always had beards because confucianism holds that shaving and cutting your hair short is unnatural. It's only the Manchu conquest of China (who forced chinks to shave) and cucked westernization that changed that. Now ricemen are a bunch of sissies with bowl cuts.

Liu-bang.jpg

@AsiaCel
have no beard

Tell that to all the korean pretty boys noodlewhores obsess over
I feel like I should've captured them and implanted the to like short guys app in their ovaries.

Liu-bang.jpg

@AsiaCel
strong Jawline >>>> Beard
And I saw this as a guy who grew a beard and mustache at 16.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back