Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News The recent Austin bomber might have been an incel.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-austin-bombings-suspect-20180321-story.html?outputType=amp
Screenshot 20180321 221426

Screenshot 20180321 221442

Here is a photo of him
Mark-Anthony-Conditt-800x430.jpg

They said he was a computer geek with no job and lived with two roomates.

Looks like a normie to me.

180321-mark-anthony-conditt-se-312p_a67b6d9b880f1f8384f871f861738077.nbcnews-ux-1024-900.jpg

here is a better pic, the one in MSM is too bleached

I was going to post this too first thing I thought when I read the news was he was an incel

He was a Major inCel

JUST BE WHITE AMIRITE?

I suspect so as well, can't wait for the manifesto to leak.

What a dumb faggot though, he had a good thing going and then ruined it by going to the FedEx store with his dumbass disguise and a powered cellphone. Guess he wanted to get caught.

This is what happens tho when you criminalize normal male behavior and turn white men into fucking pariahs. It is a perversion of natural order and I am not at all surprised it happened in Austin. If Texas had any balls, they would move the state capital elsewhere and wall off that cuck cesspool. Austin is the reason I didn't move to Texas; any 'conservative' state that lets a cuck zoo like that be it's capital is a shithole.

Unabomber incel.

Until we findout his motive i dont care about speculation.

Alex jones said he was using mouse trap shit trigger mechanisms.

I'm ageist ering myself but if you're going to go that extreme of going to a school or doing unibomber stuff, know what your doing so people can put the incel stuff aside. look at ER or the DC snipers. they have girls tossing their panties at em now.

He was a devout Christian and was against abortion and gay marriage

this guy wasn't incel, i can feel it