Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The reason why you're probably never gonna ascend

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
You are genetically ungifted most likely because of cultural monogamy. In pre-historic times, you would've died and parished along with your genes. You were never supposed to reproduce, nature wouldn't allow it.

Society is reverting back to its natural, competitive state where only genetically gifted men reproduced.

Ive already accepted that I will never have kids so they don't have to suffer like me

Ive already accepted that I will never have kids so they don't have to suffer like me
If anything, efilism should be enforced on all living organisms to end this damn gene game once in for all

Ascension isn't real imo, for the most part.

imo everything is decided around age of 12-18, there is guys who smash and will smash for most of their life while ones who didn't have success with women due to their bad looks, great majority of them will stay incels or go for betabuxing at best.

imo everything is decided around age of 12-18, there is guys who smash and will smash for most of their life while ones who didn't have success with women due to their bad looks, great majority of them will stay incels or go for betabuxing at best.
Yeah, teens are when your genes begin to express themselves