Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The reason why people with autism doesnt get laid is because they are ugly as FUCK

I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
Its not because they are austistic or weird, its because they look like shit. its not secret that people with autism are ugly

Just walk by your special education class in school and you will see for yourself that they are all ugly as fuck

Meanwhile the rare chad with autism still gets pussy BECAUSE HE IS GOOD LOOKING

You can google image search "autism man" and see for yourself. They would not get laid even if they were muh NT

Look how subhuman they are

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoWSuxBy6oo

Autism has tolerance until chadlite level.

foids always gets laid

Autism doesn’t make a difference when you’re ugly

The point is that guys on the autism spectrum are ugly and socially awkward. That's why we are truecels.

The point is that guys on the autism spectrum are ugly and socially awkward. That's why we are truecels.
They would be trucels even if they were "normal"

Genetics usually come in a package

Yes, I believe so.

Rabies

Pali

As a young child, I actually had OCD traits from ASD, though I never realized it until I was an adult. Whenever I had negative sexual thoughts, I was fearful of divine punishment and would repeatedly say "No, no, no" three or four times after each occurrence while rubbing my ears. The sexual thoughts sometimes occurred while I was fidgeting with knives.

Screenshot from 2022 01 12 20 31 08

I have ASD-related health anxiety and experience paranoia regarding Lyssavirus(Rabies), where I have sensations of bat saliva dripping on my skin. This is why I stopped reading rabies case studies, as they would give me paresthesia.

Screenshot from 2022 01 12 20 15 18

Screenshot from 2022 01 12 20 15 26

Screenshot from 2022 01 12 20 15 53

Screenshot from 2022 01 12 20 16 03

Screenshot from 2022 01 12 20 16 28

Screenshot from 2022 01 12 20 16 50

Screenshot from 2022 01 12 20 18 01

Screenshot from 2022 01 12 20 18 15

Rabies

Coping hard.
2% of 30-something NT males are virgins.

Most autistic men die without ever holding the hand of a foid.

Coping hard.
2% of 30-something NT males are virgins.

Most autistic men die without ever holding the hand of a foid.
But autism is a superpower… @Copexodius Maximus :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:

But but my mom said I was handsome :cryfeels: