Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious the reason why mixed-race couples are increasingly promoted

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

Luminary
★★★★★
i often saw mixed-race couples being promoted everywhere, brown people being glorified despite statistically being far less attractive, and the obvious media censorship of pointing out any brutal stats about race mixing

but i just chalked it up to be "wokies like brown people thats why its happening"

but i recently heard something that made way way more sense and explained why corporations pushed it

turning whites into slaves is difficult, they are high IQ, motivated, powerful, very high in-group preference

but what if you muddied the genetics, had them breed with brown people who genetically are lower IQ, have lower impulse control, lower in-group preference, and turned them into the human version of a mutt?

as a rich, powerful, elite, would this benefit you? hell yes. instead of having to brute force whites into your coprorate slaves, you do an underhanded tactic of muddying the genetics and label anyone who tries to point it out as racist.

so yes the only reason mixed-race couples are being promoted now adays is to prep a low IQ low impulse control slave class. the more you know.

The Jews know how to ruin nations

I feel like a lot of .is users would ascend with a niggress if that was all they could get, I could name a few who would

> not incel related
> posts in inceldom discussion

I feel like a lot of .is users would ascend with a niggress if that was all they could get, I could name a few who would
I wouldn't have kids with one but I would fuck one if she was actually attractive

Ethnics today have significantly higher in-group preferences among themselves than whites do. I assume you meant to say social trust. But other than that, yeah, this is the truth

That's fair, but (((they))) use it to their advantage
oh for sure. its very evident that most western countries have a pro-immigration pro-race mixing narrative and demonize racism yet israel is extremely anti-immigration and extremely racist (which imo most countries should be)

foids go brainless when i DEBOONK their bbc fetish to globalist brainwashing
Nature wont be deboonked tho
Foids being evil would love to fuck scary monsters like niggers
Its like a higher being brings itself down to nigger level
Maybe they hate themselves n want to show it by degrading themselves like that or just fall for the halo

because the kikes want to destroy the white race