Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The reason why Despicablecel won't post his eye area. And why he is a mentally deranged poster.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Overlord
★★★★★
@Despicablecel
It's pretty obvious, to anyone who has seen his retarded posts that he is clearly, not white passing like he claims. The vast majority of Hapas look Asian and the rest look like Turks. That's why there are so many hapas on R/asianmasculinty, most are Ugly, short and are complete mentalcels. The reason is that white genes are recessive, while, asians genes are dominant and hence, the children don't recive any white features. Arab HAPAS on the other hand come out pretty good looking because, Arab genes are dominant and the children get the arab causcaian bone structure. That's why while, Elliot Rodger rotted at home, his Arab Hapa cousin was a model. Even @KillNiggers who is a Quapa admited that his slanted eyes has caused people to bully him.
and a lot of Quapas don't look white. This is a picture which @Made in Heaven posted when he wanted to prove to me that Noodlewhores are white worshiping scum
IMG 20240531 195835
You can see that this Quapa girl clearly looks like a chingchong. Her hair was dyed blonde by her self hating mom, and the mother wanted to know if she looked Asian. And of course, the slanted eye fox @Despicablecel
Edited her brother out and what her mom wrote and posted this girl asking if she looked white. And most people not knowing that her hair is dyed said yes. And when, I confronted him he says he Never edited it.

He also likes to change the topic whenever, I bring up his eyes it goes in this order first he talks about how Asians are better looking then Arabs, and then how Asian countries are successful and repeat. Almost like he knows his eye area is chinky, because, why would he not post his eyes if it was white passing? He says it's because, he doesn't want to get doxxed. But how do you dox someone based on their eye picture? White nationalists have thought, @Made in Heaven was white and even some white users have said he is white passing before. All Hapas like to post their pic with their eyes blurred out, the Stupid fucks think that will make them look white, when their skulls are so Alien that everybody can immediately, tell they are Asian.
IMG 20240531 200935
I'm making this thread because, he likes to derail. Let the chingchong post his eyes. Also ne and @Made in Heaven have posted hundreds of Arabs with no white DNA who have colored eyes and hair. And ones who pass as white. He hasn't posted one Hapa with Blue eyes nor, can he post one who passes as white. If he is exception, he should prove it, nobody will believe him because, Hapas like to delude themselves, into believing that they're white like Elliot Rodger.

Last edited:
@DarkStarDown
@anandkonda
@Confessor
@Biowaste Removal
@Cayden Zhang

Everything flows within the laws of causality

He claims he was joking there, but he only said that after everyone started mocking him for that. Not immediately.
Also, Idk how that high IQ retard doesn't realize that you can't read sarcasm through, text. He didn't even inherit Asian inteligence. What a dumbass.

As expected. Looks like he is not going to be posting his eye area. Coward

As expected. Looks like he is not going to be posting his eye area. Coward
He will go on long rants, just to derail the topic away from his eyes. The chink will do anything, so people don't see his eyes, because, once, that happens there's a high chance he will rope, because, that sort of of thing is very common in Chinks, it's genetic.
IMG 20240531 205440

It's been More then an hour and @Despicablecel still hasn't responded. I would hate it if I was an Asian who larped as white, and was asked to show evidence too, I don't blame him. Chink existence, Especially, a hapa one
is Brutal.

Everyone hates chink eyes, it's one thing that screams chingchong! Notice how these kids make fun of the chink, despite, the fact that they are niglets who have no access to media. Hating chink eyes is natural and innate human behaviour.
And Asians will still cope with "Muh Western media makes people think slanted eyes are ugly ching pong ling long:feels::feels::feels:"
IMG 20240531 190257
Even celebs can't help but make Fun ofbit even though, they know they will get caught.
IMG 20240531 213346

IMG 20240531 190228
This Asian whore, for example says she doesn't regret getting suregry to get causcaian eyes because, she was bullied for it.
IMG 20240531 213746IMG 20240531 190207
Here's a teacher making fun of a Ricecel student
IMG 20240531 165154
But muh media!
IMG 20240531 183616
@Despicablecel

Attachments

• IMG_20240531_190207.jpg
    IMG_20240531_190207.jpg
    268.3 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_20240531_190218.jpg
    IMG_20240531_190218.jpg
    193.3 KB · Views: 26
@Despicablecel

@Despicablecel
It's pretty obvious, to anyone who has seen his retarded posts that he is clearly, not white passing like he claims. The vast majority of Hapas look Asian and the rest look like Turks. That's why there are so many hapas on R/asianmasculinty, most are Ugly, short and are complete mentalcels. The reason is that white genes are recessive, while, asians genes are dominant and hence, the children don't recive any white features. Arab HAPAS on the other hand come out pretty good looking because, Arab genes are dominant and the children get the arab causcaian bone structure. That's why while, Elliot Rodger rotted at home, his Arab Hapa cousin was a model. Even @KillNiggers who is a Quapa admited that his slanted eyes has caused people to bully him.
and a lot of Quapas don't look white. This is a picture which @Made in Heaven posted when he wanted to prove to me that Noodlewhores are white worshiping scum
View attachment 1171964
You can see that this Quapa girl clearly looks like a chingchong. Her hair was dyed blonde by her self hating mom, and the mother wanted to know if she looked Asian. And of course, the slanted eye fox @Despicablecel
Edited her brother out and what her mom wrote and posted this girl asking if she looked white. And most people not knowing that her hair is dyed said yes. And when, I confronted him he says he Never edited it.

He also likes to change the topic whenever, I bring up his eyes it goes in this order first he talks about how Asians are better looking then Arabs, and then how Asian countries are successful and repeat. Almost like he knows his eye area is chinky, because, why would he not post his eyes if it was white passing? He says it's because, he doesn't want to get doxxed. But how do you dox someone based on their eye picture? White nationalists have thought, @Made in Heaven was white and even some white users have said he is white passing before. All Hapas like to post their pic with their eyes blurred out, the Stupid fucks think that will make them look white, when their skulls are so Alien that everybody can immediately, tell they are Asian.
View attachment 1171966
I'm making this thread because, he likes to derail. Let the chingchong post his eyes. Also ne and @Made in Heaven have posted hundreds of Arabs with no white DNA who have colored eyes and hair. And ones who pass as white. He hasn't posted one Hapa with Blue eyes nor, can he post one who passes as white. If he is exception, he should prove it, nobody will believe him because, Hapas like to delude themselves, into believing that they're white like Elliot Rodger.
Put him on ignore.

Also plenty, of Hapas like to claim white. I have already told @DarkStarDown and @Made in Heaven there was a hapa on discord who kept calling himself "white af" after sometime, he admitted he was white passing, but "white passing". Then, when ripe and started joining the server, he must have realized that him sharing his picture would make everyone laugh at home, because, he was the biggest white supremacist on the server (like calling gazans who are whiter then him shitskins)
And when he finally revealed his face, he blurred his eyes out, but he was recognised as Asian because, of shit Black hair texture and skull. And then, he admitted to having Asian eyes.

Why does every HAPA think that they are the exception and white passing? It's cringe af. Here's a HAPA with his eyes covered.
IMG 20240531 215730
You can still immediately, tell he is Asian based on his alien skull, but these retards think it's only their eyes.

Also it's weird that this coward @Despicablecel won't reply if it was @Made in Heaven, he would have a field day spamming insults. his chink battalion are cowards as well.

Put him on ignore.
He can write huge paragraphs, but he won't show his eyes. We are not even asking him for his face. White users and white nationalists said @Made in Heaven
Was white passing. Let's see if they say the same about his eye area.

Tagging you again to prove to everyone viewing this that you're a brown yellow coward . Because everyone, knows you're some yellow brown monkey NEET who lives with his self hating mom in Japan, after your sub5 white dad dumped you. You're clearly not busy.
@Despicablecel
This monkey knows that he can't derail this thread.

Last edited:
Brown rice kids in the Philippines. Admiring, Pakistani's nose because, it's causacaoid. Unlike, their nigger tier nose.

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@arbazadventures/video/7355867377550052651?_r

That's why Curries should Geomaxx to countries like Singapore, if they like noodles. Asians hate their features, Hazaras in Afghanistan and kazaks getting surgery should prove to anyone with a brain that chink self hatred is 100% genetic.

Brown rice kids in the Philippines. Admiring, Pakistani's nose because, it's causacaoid. Unlike, their nigger tier nose.

That's why Curries should Geomaxx to countries like Singapore, if they like noodles. Asians hate their features, Hazaras in Afghanistan and kazaks getting surgery should prove to anyone with a brain that chink self hatred is 100% genetic.

@Confessor
@anandkonda

More then two hours and no reply. I wonder why
@Despicablecel
Ching Chong ping long ling chong dong
IMG 20240531 183616

Ignore is a soyddit trait.
I don't want to ignore him. I really want to see his eyes. No wonder the chink was so mad at me, for saying HAPAS don't pass as white. He is clearly like the thousands of HAPAS who shamelessy claim white, despite looking like this
IMG 20240531 223902
It's on him to prove that he really is the exception. Arabs have given plenty, of examples.
@Despicablecel

I don't want to ignore him. I really want to see his eyes. No wonder the chink was so mad at me, for saying HAPAS don't pass as white. He is clearly like the thousands of HAPAS who shamelessy claim white, despite looking like this
View attachment 1172075
It's on him to prove that he really is the exception. Arabs have given plenty, of examples.
@Despicablecel
It's been almost 3 hours now. It should be clear to anyone, that this degenerate chinksect who spends all day on this forum is scared to show us his eyes, I'm not even asking him for his face, he claimed to have a white passing eye area and Hazel green eyes(after I said I have dark green)
And then, said Hazelish brown.

He Also said he has a "white passing eye area" I'm willing to let go of the colour, because, I understand that he is a HAPA and needs to cope. But it's most likely not true because, of his refusal and because, even Quapas have Asian eyes like @KillNiggers.
If he is the exception he would prove it, because, nobody can doxx you with your eye pic.

He knows he will rope instantly, if he shows us his eye area.

@Despicablecel

20% enough with the bullying
I will post chink suifuel tiktoks until the chink posts his eye area. Because, I want everyone to see how much HAPAS cope. I'll make an example out of him. It's obvious, that he not going to respond. Because, he can't derail a thread about his eyes.

Umm you do know Tiktok is banned in India ? We can't see shit

Umm you do know Tiktok is banned in India ? We can't see shit
Yeah, but unfortunately, there's no save option(the account owner disabled it)

The real question OP is could you beat an IDF soldier in a fight, 1 on 1, no weapons

No matter how much surgery or soft power these soyrientals have, they'll never measure up to other respect demographics.

The real question OP is could you beat an IDF soldier in a fight, 1 on 1, no weapons
There are plenty of videos on the internet. Jews in the west bank are allowed to carry weapons, but palestnians aren't. You can tell by their body language, that the Jews are extremely sacred even, while, having weapons. They are cowards.
That being said this is not the topic.
Where is @Despicablecel?
Looks like he knows he can't derail this lol

There are plenty of videos on the internet. Jews in the west bank are allowed to carry weapons, but palestnians aren't. You can tell by their body language, that the Jews are extremely sacred even, while, having weapons. They are cowards.
I once saw a video of a fake air raid on oct 10 even though the jewish side was already being defended and a group of IDF soldiers and foid soldiers were still crying begging and panicking jfl. And it was probably a prank, but these are trained soldiers. They are such pussies mang. Only act tough when they have massive technological advantage. Any would act tough when they have a gun and their enemy doesn't