Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The reason there is such a wide variety of female sex toys is because the average man isn't good enough for the average foid

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Females would rather fuck a plastic object over you. Look at how large most dildos are and notice that some are shaped like animal dicks (dogpill).

But there's more females are willing to improvise and stick anything up their cunts (except ethnic dick), I once saw a video of a foid getting off by fucking a dead fish. Just take that in for a moment, an actual fesikh is more sexually attractive than you.
Fesikh_of_Desouk.JPG

@RREEEEEEEEE @gymletethnicel @Irredeemable

imagine being the fish and getting netted and killed just so a woman can stick your decomposing corpse up their vagina

Last edited:
imagine being the fish and getting netted and killed just so a woman can stick your decomposing corpse up her vagina
Would explain the smell.

The fact that most women would rather use toys than spend time with an average men really tells you just how undesireable average men are too women.
I cant even imagine a chad using a fleshlight over an average girls hole

Women are greedy, shallow and perverted. They get horny by perverted acts such as fucking a dragon dildos. They also do it to taunt ugly men.

Women are greedy, shallow and perverted. They get horny by perverted acts such as fucking a dragon dildos. They also do it to taunt ugly men.
What makes them fuck fish?

the real feshikhpill

What makes them fuck fish?
I’m not sure, but they get really horny by doing taboo acts. Maybe because morality and traditional values are championed by ethnic men. They even fuck pigs sometimes.
Pigpill is legit.

It's more brutal because pigs have very thin penises, but holes will still try to ride them. I don't know why, just does not make any sense.

preview.jpg
preview.jpg

I’m not sure, but they get really horny by doing taboo acts. Maybe because morality and traditional values are championed by ethnic men. They even fuck pigs sometimes.
I've learned never to click on @chudur-budur spoilers.

If they love sex toys so much they shouldn’t complain when we replace them with AI

Females would rather fuck a plastic object over you. Look at how large most dildos are and notice that some are shaped like animal dicks (dogpill).

But there's more females are willing to improvise and stick anything up their cunts (except ethnic dick), I once saw a video of a foid getting off by fucking a dead fish. Just take that in for a moment, an actual fesikh is more sexually attractive than you.
Fesikh_of_Desouk.JPG

First the dogpill, then the horsepill, but now also the fishpill? I can't cope anymore

If they love sex toys so much they shouldn’t complain when we replace them with AI

They dont care about AI because chad isn’t getting one. In fact AI is a benefit for them because it would filter out anyone who isnt 6+

Meanwhile Jeffrey Epstein had a billion dollars and an egg-shaped penis and got to fuck more JBs than any man could desire.

The world sucks.

Women love fucking 12 inch dildos to make fun of dicklets

First the dogpill, then the horsepill, but now also the fishpill? I can't cope anymore
You shall know the fishpill, and the fishpill shall set you free.

The fact that most women would rather use toys than spend time with an average men really tells you just how undesireable average men are too women.
I cant even imagine a chad using a fleshlight over an average girls hole

Fesikh_of_Desouk.JPG

I long for the smell of fesikh so I can know what pussy smells like and forever be put off by its stench.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back