Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Newcels should be aware of the fishpill

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
As if the dogpill wasn't bad enough, now knowing that females are fucking fish instead of us... I can't cope anymore.

Damn, brutal shit man. No click though.

Your obsession with pickled fish has gone to unimaginable levels.

So that's why their pussy smells like tuna huh.

Wasn't this posted before?

eels are fish right?
there's no recovery from the eelpill

Ew. Holes are the most degenerate beings on Earth

Pretty hot ngl. Wish the fish was alive.

It never ends. Over for paleodietcels.

Please god no

Images   2020 07 08T095311894

Good morning I hate woman.

Holy shit the fishpill is real

I'm pretty confident that every female has a genital disease now. This is pukefuel

Women were a mistake.

Let me guess her race, Native American?

Jk, it's always white and noodle foids (in that order) that are this degenerate. They should all be slaved and forced to serve their Momineen masters.

it's always white and noodle foids (in that order) that are this degenerate.
King cope, noodles are way worse, show me one white foid swallowing a bowl full of fecal matter then throwing it up again to repeat with a side dish of maggots. Then later they'll throw frogs and octopi in a blender and use it for an enema, in a studio setting. While at it, whole eels will be put everywere and excreted several times. You can't link me to anything close to this with white foids, you won't and you can't, keep coping. I won't try and say they're not degenerated, but try to be objective here, there's no competing with noodlewhores.

:feelspuke:

Nuke the orientals again for the betterment of mankind theory.

King cope, noodles are way worse, show me one white foid swallowing a bowl full of fecal matter then throwing it up again to repeat with a side dish of maggots. Then later they'll throw frogs and octopi in a blender and use it for an enema, in a studio setting. While at it, whole eels will be put everywere and excreted several times. You can't link me to anything close to this with white foids, you won't and you can't, keep coping. I won't try and say they're not degenerated, but try to be objective here, there's no competing with noodlewhores.
I might be wrong. But what's up with whites and chings? Too high IQ? Detached family? Tbh, the world would be better off if we could say 'drop dead!' to chings and they would comply. Filthy chings are all lynchmaterial.

Let me guess her race, Native American?

Jk, it's always white and noodle foids (in that order) that are this degenerate. They should all be slaved and forced to serve their Momineen masters.
your avi sucks tbh

I might be wrong. But what's up with whites and chings? Too high IQ? Detached family? Tbh, the world would be better off if we could say 'drop dead!' to chings and they would comply. Filthy chings are all lynchmaterial.
Agree, even though I am white. Nuke the entire thing, to hell with all of it. Too high IQ? I doubt it, might be some correlation but it's not as simple as that.

Agree, even though I am white. Nuke the entire thing, to hell with all of it. Too high IQ? I doubt it, might be some correlation but it's not as simple as that.
I classify the Earth into two racial clusters with sub-races:

Whites and East Asians: evolved in colder climes, high IQ, low religiosity, sexually liberal, and with more equality, more prosperous, tend to be xenophobic as fuck, low birth rates.

Blacks and Browns (curries, Arabs): evolved in hotter climes, poor and low IQ, take religion mostly literally, females have lower status and sex is regulated (arranged marriage is preferred), hospitable to foreigners (thus easy to invade them), high birth rates.

(There are other races like Latinos, Native Americans, SEA but I don't know enough to make a judgment.)

:feelspuke:

Nuke the orientals again for the betterment of mankind theory.
I am not even gonna question where you saw that. Its really the end times.

That's animal abuse n sexual abuse.
Fish couldn't hv consented

Not clicking but ok

Absolutely disgusting. Nothing surprises me anymore

Tfw a fish has gotten laid but you havent.

Over for lungcels.