Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The reason normal faggots and soys support sexual degeneracy is because they unironically think they are chad

Sonozaki

Sonozaki

Officer
★★
first of all you have truecels like @zmandude24 who think they are 6/10, the way they post and what they're talking about makes them less NT than the most autistic person on this forum but they think spending time laughing at the way le evil incels act will help them understand social cues + what not to do and they also believe interacting with IT landwhales like cow80 makes them "what we would call a chad" lmao

then you have normal faggots who watched an episode of 2 and a half men and think charlie harper was a character made after them, they think foids having 100+ body count is good because she will easily agree to sleep with them once they its finally their turn (which doesnt happen before marriage) and once it does they get to have sex with her no more than once every 4 months

They need to bare in mind that even even if a woman is a huge slut, she will have exceptions.

You know what? When I was a child, I thought I was handsome, lol. And now when I remember it, I cringe at myself. Just remembered it.

they think foids having 100+ body count is good because she will easily agree to sleep with them once they its finally their turn (which doesnt happen before marriage) and once it does they get to have sex with her no more than once every 4 months
Foids having x10 body count only means she fucks 10x as many chads and chad ends up with x10 body count, that's all

Like you said before, they think it'll increase their chances if they go along with their bullshit.

terrific post. someone had to say it. its like why you see spics, hapas, and italians shilling for wignat/natsoc groups, or why mudsharks and soyboys shill for BLM. they think they're equal, but they're really not.

almost everyone thinks theyre chad in their own little world
its insane tbh

first of all you have truecels like @zmandude24 who think they are 6/10, the way they post and what they're talking about makes them less NT than the most autistic person on this forum but they think spending time laughing at the way le evil incels act will help them understand social cues + what not to do and they also believe interacting with IT landwhales like cow80 makes them "what we would call a chad" lmao

then you have normal faggots who watched an episode of 2 and a half men and think charlie harper was a character made after them, they think foids having 100+ body count is good because she will easily agree to sleep with them once they its finally their turn (which doesnt happen before marriage) and once it does they get to have sex with her no more than once every 4 months
IQ mogs me

Normies always think they are almost Chad, that is why they shit on incels; they want to keep their illusion going. If stupid normies ever figured out how left behind they really were they would mass rope.

They've probably been lied to. All this delusion has to have a source somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back