Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The reason inceldom is so brutal is because LIFE is meaningless

D

Destroyed lonely

★★★★
Incel life is one if the purest forms of just "being alive" and not doing anything specific or having any goals, if the default state of life has any meaning incel life should be meaningful too, but no, just being alive is meaningless, empty, often painful, boring, depressing and nothing good

People cope with sex, relationships and beauty to avoid looking reality in the face, beauty is a safe haven from the meaninglessness, it's the strongest drug, more powerful than any SSRI or opioid, beauty protects your ego from the truth (nihilism), therefore beautyless blackpilled incels are the closest to base reality and we can agree that there doesn't seem to be any meaning behind it at all

Incel life is one if the purest forms of just "being alive" and not doing anything specific or having any goals, if the default state of life has any meaning incel life should be meaningful too, but no, just being alive is meaningless, empty, often painful, boring, depressing and nothing good

People cope with sex, relationships and beauty to avoid looking reality in the face, beauty is a safe haven from the meaninglessness, it's the strongest drug, more powerful than any SSRI or opioid, beauty protects your ego from the truth (nihilism), therefore beautyless blackpilled incels are the closest to base reality and we can agree that there doesn't seem to be any meaning behind it at all
high IQ take.

You've really hit the Nail on the Head with that.

High IQ. Other than hedonistic pleasures and the idea of "love" everything else is pretty much a meme. Life is mostly pain and suffering.

Heard a philosophers take awhile back along the lines of "art transcends humanity" or something. You can lose yourself in a beautiful song, a painting, a face....

beautiful natalie wood GIF

Brootal post.

High iq one too

High IQ. Other than hedonistic pleasures and the idea of "love" everything else is pretty much a meme. Life is mostly pain and suffering.

brutally over for us. I have genuinely been losing the will to go on. But im also too fucking high inhib and scared to rope even tho i know life is just meaningless. Sigh. I feel like my soul is just trapped inside my inkwell body looking for a way out.

I wish i was tall and handsome boyos.....i wish we all were......but genetics fucked us and now we r here....stuck forever...
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelscry::cryfeels::cryfeels:

This a very high IQ post. Truly BRUTAL blackpill. I've been struggling to find the energy to keep going.

Beauty + lust is the strongest most effective cope ever to exist.
Imagine if you're desired by women?
Would you sit and read .is all day?
Of course, not. You would be going outside, looking for sex and adventures.

This a very high IQ post. Truly BRUTAL blackpill. I've been struggling to find the energy to keep going.
Beauty + lust is the strongest most effective cope ever to exist.
Imagine if you're desired by women?
Would you sit and read .is all day?
Of course, not. You would be going outside, looking for sex and adventures.

Reason why men Turn into Mao Monks, after reaching the breaking point...

High IQ post.
This puts a new perspective on what is a pretty depressing life. I can make myself feel better by thinking “I am living a purer, truer life than them.” Somehow it helps.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: