Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The reason I hate any hint of positivity is because this world is not polite/ considerate/ moderate with its BS

Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

Banned
-
Bhai

There is no limit on how disadvantaged you can be, there is no limit on mental & physical pain, the abyss is vast and infinite, you could have the worst possible life in the history of biological life and nothing will change as long as you're alive, there is no help, no regulator of suffering, and no good god to hear your cry

This is why I hate when normies write paragraphs with a "it's ok" tone, no the fuck it's not ok and it's not gonna be, you could be born defective, live a depressing unfulfilling life and die an empty shell, the baseline of reality is empty and soulless

A

Even if God exists he's an inherently and actively evil one, he is not considerate in making your life hell, it's never "enough" for him, if there's any window of opportunity for him to make my life hell, he will use it, even intellect is a surface area to boost suffering, this world is a glorified musical hell LARPing as a nihilistic "fair" game

@CopingForBrutality @Bianor

Happy endings are for Hollywood

Any hint of positivity also feeds into giving false hope and you'll usually just end up becoming more disappointed as a result.

Any hint of positivity also feeds into giving false hope and you'll usually just end up becoming more disappointed as a result.
I think it's natural that our brain wants to "test" reality as long as we're alive to see if it's really THAT bad and it's actually funny how it's really THAT bad every single time

True theres always someone out there who has it worse, even if you never see someone in your life that has it worse than you that person exists somewhere

View attachment 1088724

There is no limit on how disadvantaged you can be, there is no limit on mental & physical pain, the abyss is vast and infinite, you could have the worst possible life in the history of biological life and nothing will change as long as you're alive, there is no help, no regulator of suffering, and no good god to hear your cry

This is why I hate when normies write paragraphs with a "it's ok" tone, no the fuck it's not ok and it's not gonna be, you could be born defective, live a depressing unfulfilling life and die an empty shell, the baseline of reality is empty and soulless

View attachment 1088727

Even if God exists he's an inherently and actively evil one, he is not considerate in making your life hell, it's never "enough" for him, if there's any window of opportunity for him to make my life hell, he will use it, even intellect is a surface area to boost suffering, this world is a glorified musical hell LARPing as a nihilistic "fair" game
Being born is a gamble, the celebrities who are rich and loved by many have the best, the homeless whoare the most hated and no support suffer the least, life can be scary if you think about it