Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The reason i will never leave this site, or read about the blackpill.

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
I go on short periods where i try to abstain from this forum and all of this, but then i understand that if i do that i really risk to let my guard down.

Women's biological imperatives makes them act like the filthy opportunistic sluts they are, and an ugly guy CANNOT AFFORD TO FORGET THIS.

Sometimes, i wish i could command the entire ugly male population just to destroy society.

they are having sex without you. They took a train to sexville, and went "CHOO CHOO, toodaloo"

This is the only place where I can speak w good fellas. Everyone irl doesn't want anything to do with me cuz I'm ugly and I don't want anything to do with them cuz they all b normies

I can’t tear myself away from here tbh

The blackpill is a necessary deterant to the NPC bluepill mindset. If you dont take a daily dose of the blackpill every now and then. The bluepill thoughts and ideas start to invade ones mind and weakens it.

This is the only place where I can speak w good fellas. Everyone irl doesn't want anything to do with me cuz I'm ugly and I don't want anything to do with them cuz they all b normies
22572.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back