Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This is why I’ll never respect women or take them seriously (video)

I can't believe I used to respect them like they were human beings. How retarded of me
They're not, brocel, they're inferior to us both physically and intellectualy in every possible way, as you do realize now. That's why the propaganda of "respecting" them is so aggressive - because respecting an inferior degenerate is unnatural and won't happen naturally, needs to be forced though propaganda and delusion.

They're not, brocel, they're inferior to us both physically and intellectualy in every possible way, as you do realize now. That's why the propaganda of "respecting" them is so aggressive - because respecting an inferior degenerate is unnatural and won't happen naturally, needs to be forced though propaganda and delusion.
totally. Society has drilled it into everyone that women are men's "equals" that most men don't even question it anymore. It's pure unfettered propaganda and manipulation

They forcefully insert themselves into male activities and then make them objectively worse. Every single time
Exactly. Name me a single hobby or activity or social venue that used to be predominantly male, became inclusive and got better because of it. "Women's vison" tastes like shit 99% of the time.