Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious the reason feminists/gays defend islam is simply that they find Arab men attractive

52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★
Joined
Jul 10, 2021
Posts
628
Online
10d 9h 52m
Look its this simple. Its not because of "liberalism" "jews" or "feminism" or that they secretly support the religion they SIMPLY consider Arab men hot. DESPITE Arabs being abusive/terrorists women find them so "sexy" that they are willing to TOLERATE (not necessarily enjoy) the abuse/terrorism just like they do with Chad. Just like with Jeremy Meeks foids don't like him because he is a criminal but DESPITE him being a criminal. They simply find him attractive.

Notice how Pajeet Muslims (A lot of currys practice Islam) are condemned by foids for being "backwards" "sexist". But they walk on eggs when it comes to Arab men or even say: "oh its because he didn't know better tee hee" An Arab can worship a curry 6 armed elephant and foids cunts would still get wet while Pajeet could be a devout Muslim. Women SIMPLY find the Arab guy more attractive. (we could NEVER understand it. When we see some smelly hairy arab with a big nose we feel disgusted/threatened by his presence if we are straight, however if we were a foid our cunts would get sopping wet!

This is NOT because women "lay with the conquerers" but rather find the men who may or may not be conquerers sexually appealing. Remember the FEMALE CHOOSES who she mates with/has a baby with. It can be for the STUPEDIST REASONS.

Look at what is happening in China. Ricecels are genociding the Uighurs (descendants of Arabs who lived in China) and foids are getting up in arms about it. The Arabs are getting conquered by the Changs, however foids are SIMPLY more attracted to Arabs that they feel sorry for them but do NOT feel attracted to Changs so they condemn the Changs.

This is not restricted to whites. Black women in some parts of the south are "swirlers" and like to have relationships/sex with white men. Historically, white guys don't have a good rap with black women. (slave trade/Sally Hemmings/sexual exploitation of female slaves etc.) however DESPITE this some black women find white (particularly men from Europe) cute; even though the Tyrones may be more "alpha" earn more and have historically protected black women etc. (blackcels back me up on this one)

THIS IS NOT LOGICAL! The black pill WAS NEVER SUPPOSED TO BE LOGICAL! Foid CHOICE (which is NATURAL weather we like it or not) is ARBITRARY. In fact Scandinavians used to have brown eyes but foids bred them out of the gene pool by CHOOSING to have children with blue eyed men. (in fact blue eyes are less resistant to sun and have NO genetic advantage compared to brown eyes but foids DETERMINE if the baby is BORN or NOT for the most ARBITRARY of reasons.

-in essence the black pill is NOT LOGICAL that is a MAJOR COPE!!
 
Last edited:
Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Chudur-Budur Jr
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 23, 2021
Posts
10,942
Online
92d 18h 14m
52baldcurryjanitor said:
Notice how Pajeet muslims (A lot of currys practice Islam) are condemned by foids for being "backwards" "sexist". But they walk on eggs when it comes to Arab men or even say: "oh its because he didn't know better tee hee" An Arab can worship a curry 6 armed elephant and foids cunts would still get wet while Pajeet could be a devout Muslim. Women SIMPLY find the Arab guy more attractive. (we could NEVER understand it. When we see some smelly hairy arab with a big nose we feel disgusted/threatened by his presence if we are straight, however if we were a foid our cunts would get sopping wet!
Transcended Trucel @Transcended Trucel :feelsrope:.
 
52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★
Joined
Jul 10, 2021
Posts
628
Online
10d 9h 52m
Zer0/∞ said:
Transcended Trucel @Transcended Trucel :feelsrope:.
yawn, some autistic Arabcels will bitch about this one, but come on, if you pulled refugee game and walked up to some becky saying: "i'm a Syrian refugee, and face Islamaphobia can you help me navigate this new country" YOU BET your camel-riding ass you will get sympathy! (sure you may not get a date but you WILL get positive attention/sympathy).

-worth a shot
 
Last edited:
Deleted member 32183

Deleted member 32183

Ich bin ein Terminator
-
Joined
Jan 8, 2021
Posts
2,642
Online
109d 21h 46m
they soak at the thought of being dominated and gang raped by sand people
 
Deleted member 15088

Deleted member 15088

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
Joined
Oct 11, 2018
Posts
22,116
Online
311d 21h 16m
Ok so why does the media portray Muslims good 24/7? That’s where it starts. Women treat Muslims good because the media (owned by Jewish individuals) treats Muslims good.
52baldcurryjanitor said:
. In fact Scandinavians used to have brown eyes but foids bred them out of the gene pool by CHOOSING to have children with blue eyed men. (in fact blue eyes are less resistant to sun and have NO genetic advantage compared to brown eyes but foids DETERMINE if the baby is BORN or NOT for the most ARBITRARY of reasons.
You are a retarded mutt. Didn’t read but if I did and it was anything like this sentence you really are LF as fuck. Blue eyes is more beneficial than any other color easily and it came naturally from hypoboreans.
 
Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Chudur-Budur Jr
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 23, 2021
Posts
10,942
Online
92d 18h 14m
52baldcurryjanitor said:
yawn, some autistic Arabcels will bitch about this one, but come on, if you pulled refugee game and walked up to some becky saying: "i'm a Syrian refugee, and face Islamaphobia can you help me" YOU BET your camel-riding ass you will get positive attention. (sure you may not get a date BUT you WILL be included in her social circles for her virtue signalings and may be able to make some friends at least.

-worth a shot
@gymletethnicel :chad::banhammer:
 
Rotter

Rotter

LDARcel
-
Joined
Sep 5, 2021
Posts
2,828
Online
15d 14h 48m
<human said:
they soak at the thought of being dominated and gang raped by sand people
 
52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★
Joined
Jul 10, 2021
Posts
628
Online
10d 9h 52m
<human said:
they soak at the thought of being dominated and gang raped by sand people
no you don't understand what I am saying it has NOTHING to do with being "dominated" here. The Changs are being more "dominant" than the Arabs by genociding them in western China. However foids are condemning them. They SIMPLY find Arab men more attractive for ARBITRARY reasons. DESPITE Arab men being prone to radical Islam foids like them NOT because of it. (same with Jeremy meeks. They like him NOT for being a criminal but because they find him attractive DESPITE him being a criminal). It could be because Arab men have big noses, are hairy, wear lots of cologne, ride camels or GOD KNOWS WHY! (we are not foids/faggots so we will NEVER know why they like Arabs).
The BOTTOM LINE is that foids CHOOSE who they want to mate with REGARDLESS of how dominant or not he is.

Some Arab could worship a Pajeet elephant with 6 Arms and be picked on by a chang and foid's cunts would STILL get sopping wet SIMPLY because they are attracted to THOSE particular men. (blackpill is NOT supposed to be logical that is a COPE!)
gymletethnicel said:
I like how he admits that we will not get pussy, but only so-called sympathy points. JFL.
hey better than nothing!
 
Deleted member 32183

Deleted member 32183

Ich bin ein Terminator
-
Joined
Jan 8, 2021
Posts
2,642
Online
109d 21h 46m
52baldcurryjanitor said:
no you don't understand what I am saying it has NOTHING to do with being "dominated" here. The Changs are being more "dominant" than the Arabs by genociding them in western China. However foids are condemning them. They SIMPLY find Arab men more attractive for ARBITRARY reasons. DESPITE Arab men being prone to radical Islam foids like them NOT because of it. (same with Jeremy meeks. They like him NOT for being a criminal but because they find him attractive DESPITE him being a criminal). It could be because Arab men have big noses, are hairy, wear lots of cologne, ride camels or GOD KNOWS WHY! (we are not foids/faggots so we will NEVER know why they like Arabs).
The BOTTOM LINE is that foids CHOOSE who they want to mate with REGARDLESS of how dominant or not he is.

Some Arab could worship a Pajeet elephant with 6 Arms and be picked on by a chang and foid's cunts would STILL get sopping wet SIMPLY because they are attracted to THOSE particular men. (blackpill is NOT supposed to be logical that is a COPE!)
every western foid is given a jewish brain implant after being born
the hospitals do it in secret
 
52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★
Joined
Jul 10, 2021
Posts
628
Online
10d 9h 52m
BummerDrummer said:
Ok so why does the media portray Muslims good 24/7? That’s where it starts. Women treat Muslims good because the media (owned by Jewish individuals) treats Muslims good.
No foids should be attracted to Jewish men in that scenario. (in fact Jewish men are MOCKED in the Jewish media as being neurotic/nerdy mama's boys. I'm not denying a lot of Jews are in the film industry and hold influence but regardless a LOT of Jewish men are stuck with Jewish women (who are not the most appealing to the eye to put it lightly).
BummerDrummer said:
You are a retarded mutt.
so? LETS BE REAL. REAL NAZIS (not twitter Nazis would utterly SPIT on stormfrontcels today. REAL NAZIS from the 1940s were high IQ LITERAL astrophysicists prized military tacticians. We on the other hand are on a godforsaken website with our dicks in our hands.

-don't act better (hey i'm white too and know they are racial differences but we are the DREGS of our respective races).
BummerDrummer said:
Didn’t read but if I did and it was anything like this sentence you really are LF as fuck. Blue eyes is more beneficial than any other color easily and it came naturally from hypoboreans.
ok so if that is true why do the majority of people (including white people) have brown eyes then?
<human said:
every western foid is given a jewish brain implant after being born
the hospitals do it in secret
Jewish women ain't attracted to Arab men trust me. Plus since Jews are influential wouldn't foids be attracted to Jewish men? (which they are not in fact Jewish men are mocked by the Jewish media as being neurotic/needy mama's boys). I'm telling you foids are not attracted by the most dominant but simply who they find attractive.
52baldcurryjanitor said:
Look its this simple. Its not because of "liberalism" "jews" or "feminism" or that they secretly support the religion they SIMPLY consider Arab men hot. DESPITE Arabs being abusive/terrorists women find them so "sexy" that they are willing to TOLERATE (not necessarily enjoy) the abuse/terrorism just like they do with Chad. Just like with Jeremy Meeks foids don't like him because he is a criminal but DESPITE him being a criminal. They simply find him attractive.

Notice how Pajeet Muslims (A lot of currys practice Islam) are condemned by foids for being "backwards" "sexist". But they walk on eggs when it comes to Arab men or even say: "oh its because he didn't know better tee hee" An Arab can worship a curry 6 armed elephant and foids cunts would still get wet while Pajeet could be a devout Muslim. Women SIMPLY find the Arab guy more attractive. (we could NEVER understand it. When we see some smelly hairy arab with a big nose we feel disgusted/threatened by his presence if we are straight, however if we were a foid our cunts would get sopping wet!

This is NOT because women "lay with the conquerers" but rather find the men who may or may not be conquerers sexually appealing. Remember the FEMALE CHOOSES who she mates with/has a baby with. It can be for the STUPEDIST REASONS.

Look at what is happening in China. Ricecels are genociding the Uighurs (descendants of Arabs who lived in China) and foids are getting up in arms about it. The Arabs are getting conquered by the Changs, however foids are SIMPLY more attracted to Arabs that they feel sorry for them but do NOT feel attracted to Changs so they condemn the Changs.

This is not restricted to whites. Black women in some parts of the south are "swirlers" and like to have relationships/sex with white men. Historically, white guys don't have a good rap with black women. (slave trade/Sally Hemmings/sexual exploitation of female slaves etc.) however DESPITE this some black women find white (particularly men from Europe) cute; even though the Tyrones may be more "alpha" earn more and have historically protected black women etc. (blackcels back me up on this one)

THIS IS NOT LOGICAL! The black pill WAS NEVER SUPPOSED TO BE LOGICAL! Foid CHOICE (which is NATURAL weather we like it or not) is ARBITRARY. In fact Scandinavians used to have brown eyes but foids bred them out of the gene pool by CHOOSING to have children with blue eyed men. (in fact blue eyes are less resistant to sun and have NO genetic advantage compared to brown eyes but foids DETERMINE if the baby is BORN or NOT for the most ARBITRARY of reasons.

-in essence the black pill is NOT LOGICAL that is a MAJOR COPE!!
EDIT I MEANT to say: "Remember the FEMALE CHOOSES who she mates with/has a baby with. It can be for the STUPIDEST REASONS"

-(I spelled the word: "stupidest" wrong originally" ITS OVER for can'tspellforshitcels:feelsbadman:
 
Last edited:
Deleted member 15088

Deleted member 15088

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
Joined
Oct 11, 2018
Posts
22,116
Online
311d 21h 16m
52baldcurryjanitor said:
No foids should be attracted to Jewish men in that scenario. (in fact Jewish men are MOCKED in the media as being neurotic/nerdy mama's boys. I'm not denying a lot of Jews are in the film industry and hold influence but regardless a LOT of Jewish men are stuck with Jewish women (who are not the most appealing to the eye to put it lightly).
Who cares what Jews are looked as. They control the whole joint. Their #1 goal is the destruction of the Aryan race through misgenation. They will kill their own so that niggers or Arabs prosper, like what they do to Israel (the liberal Jewish media shits on Israel while supporting the Palestinians). Jews don’t pump themselves up in the media because they own the whole place so there’s no need.
52baldcurryjanitor said:
so? LETS BE REAL. REAL NAZIS (not twitter Nazis would utterly SPIT on stormfrontcels today. REAL NAZIS from the 1940s were high IQ LITERAL astrophysicists prized military tacticians. We on the other hand are on a godforsaken website with our dicks in our hands.
I think they’d understand. We have no institutional power. The thing they’d want us to do is to either go ER in a racial holy war or drop out of society
52baldcurryjanitor said:
-don't act better (hey i'm white too and know they are racial differences but we are the DREGS of our respective races).
>we are the dregs of our races
>90% of the race is actively committing race treachery
I’m better than them that’s for sure. You’re using a societal lense as a measure of worth.
52baldcurryjanitor said:
ok so if that is true why do the majority of people (including white people) have brown eyes then?
Because they’re not aryan. There’s a difference between being white, Caucasian, and Aryan (in that order of racial superiority). If you have brown eyes you’re not Aryan and if you’re “white” with brown eyes you are usually mixed with something (Jewish, arab, African etc.) but not always. being “white” is not a monolith.
 
Last edited:
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
30,062
Online
291d 8h 20m
Zer0/∞ said:
Transcended Trucel @Transcended Trucel :feelsrope:.
 
52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★
Joined
Jul 10, 2021
Posts
628
Online
10d 9h 52m
Transcended Trucel said:
u arab?
BummerDrummer said:
Who cares what Jews are looked as. They control the whole joint. Their #1 goal is the destruction of the Aryan race through misgenation. They will kill their own so that niggers or Arabs prosper,
Mayo foids were getting with Arabs before Jews. (Look at Southern Italy/Portugal/Southern France/Spain.
But even before hand the Romans conquered MENA. (middle east/north africa) and mixed with the local women. Spanish/Portugese (who are descended from "Aryan" Visigoths) mixed with Indigenous women. I get it forced multiculturalism is crap however their will always be some miscegenation (though rare) here and there
BummerDrummer said:
I think they’d understand. We have no institutional power. The thing they’d want us to do is to either go ER in a racial holy war or drop out of society
are you slav? they would spit on you.
BummerDrummer said:
>we are the dregs of our races
>90% of the race is actively committing race treachery
I’m better than them that’s for sure. You’re using a societal lense as a measure of worth.
yeah but BOTH you and me are alone with our dicks in our hands:feelskek: if we had a woman none of us would care about jews. (does Chad care about Jews?)
BummerDrummer said:
Because they’re not aryan. There’s a difference between being white, Caucasian, and Aryan (in that order of racial superiority). If you have brown eyes you’re not Aryan and if you’re “white” with brown eyes you are usually mixed with something (Jewish, arab, African etc.) but not always. being “white” is not a monolith.
ok so how come some jews have blue eyes or even blonde hair? (last time I checked middle easterners don't have those traits but Vikings/Scandinavians did.
 
Last edited:
erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 18, 2021
Posts
8,778
Online
52d 8h 24m
BPJ

BPJ

Officer
★★★
Joined
Jan 30, 2021
Posts
744
Online
14d 9h 47m
lol. uighurs are not in any way related to arabs. they are more hapa, a mix of east asian and western eurasian tribes, similar to kazakhs or uzbeks.

A study of mitochondrial DNA (2004) (therefore the matrilineal genetic contribution) found the frequency of Western Eurasian-specific haplogroup in Uyghurs to be 42.6% and East Asian haplogroup to be 57.4%.[140][141] Uyghurs in Kazakhstan on the other hand were shown to have 55% European/Western Eurasian maternal mtDNA.[142]

they are hapas.
 
Last edited:
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top