Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The reason faggots are faggots?

The reason faggots are faggots?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's a combination of things, most of which is from the environment (abuse, culture, grooming etc.), some of which is mental illness, and none of which is genetic.
pretty boys chads are gay and foids know it. it makes them mad.

It could also be just a fetish, males have a g spot in the ass, so some degenerates might like the feel of getting pumped.

kill all faggots

It depends, if they are bi they are just "mentally ill" degenerates.
And if full on gay then something was fucked up when they were born.

But why do we even care about them?

I think a large part of it is female hypergamy. Trannies are degenerate faggots but I can also see why petite feminine manlets often become trannies. This dude (on the right) is 5ft2 and would be living life on ultra hard difficulty:

1d12c4500eb3ac70467e8f05a4675ebe.png

Now he has a Youtube channel and lives life on easy mode.
That's exactly why men with feminine traits have the hardest life.
Look at Elliot, who had very feminine features and therefore didn't get any women.
Just be masculine theory

Last edited:
That's exactly why men with feminine traits have the hardest life.
Look at Elliot, who had very feminine features and therefore didn't get any women.
Just be masculine theory
This. Feminine traits = you are competing with women for looks (most women are closet lesbos) and you'll almost certainly lose unless pretty boy. Masculine traits = you're competing with other dudes only.

a lot to do with gentics. some genes probably cause some to have abnormal amount of estrogen so it turns them into fags.

careful around any males that look feminine. those fags are even worse than most foids in terms of personal character.

usually a combination of 2-3 factors

I'd say all of the above.

a lot to do with gentics. some genes probably cause some to have abnormal amount of estrogen so it turns them into fags.

careful around any males that look feminine. those fags are even worse than most foids in terms of personal character.
Interesting, it should be considered a genetic disorder if that is the case.

jfl ever spoken to a zoomer foid?

Evolutionary fail safe against overpopulation or prison gay/ lack of options

Faggots are born. Trans is the real mental illness. I can ignore gay people to a certain extent, but seeing a trans is so infuriating to me, I want to knock them out every time I see one at the street.

anyone who says fags are fags because of environment or being molested as a kid are coping hard. you can't turn a straight guy into a faggot. you're either straight or not, nothing will change that
My friend was straight until he had head trauma now he’s a fag.

Impressive, I think you guys managed to vote in the order of "most likely to be true based on totality of scientific evidence". Once we kick "possessed by demon" from the list.

It's parasitic